🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did Tiny-crowds Joe Biden just defeat Humongous-Rally Donald Trump?

China virus = mail in ballots = fraud
Looks like China knew exactly what they were doing when they unleashed the virus, and now they own beloved China-Joe.
If Biden is in, China won World War 3.
No doubt about that.
These leftist are completely blind as to China's intentions and beliefs.
At least Trump made it to where we are getting 500 billion a year, if Joe doesnt mess that up.

Joe will be taking that tariff off within a week. He will say "we will use a different approach, to find common ground and discuss mutual benefit". etc.

All these Mr Rogers-type comments that President Xi won't even read. He will probably call Harris up directly himself.

No, we know you're sore loser.

I get it. Reality shocked you badly. You actually believed the Trump cult propaganda.

We'll give you all some time to cry it out, but then we expect you to buck up and put your big boy pants on.

Speaking of big boy pants. You guys learned to count yet? Why are you having such a problem, most people learned how in elementary school.

Look everybody!!!!!!! The educated party is having a problem with their math skills.

Here comes the cheating rhetoric. This is getting fun already. No matter what side was on the losing end this would happen. Keep it going.

The problem is, ALL the signs of fraud are there.
I
You and millions of other lefties know that Trump (Americans) got cheated, and it aint over yet.
exactly,a 100,000 votes just happen to come in overnight in Michigan,where it was talked about this entire past week how vote fraud would happen in that state,it happens there and Pennsylvania as well with all votes going for Biden and not a single one for trump,.?they do indeed know he got cheated just as we do.how obvious can you get?

This will all wind up in the Supreme Court. No wonder Joe didn't bother campaigning.
He knew about the massive election fraud that was planned.
You called it,Trump has already announced he is taking this to the Supreme Court.I wish him well but I don’t expect much,the courts are so fucking corrupt.

This will all wind up in the Supreme Court. No wonder Joe didn't bother campaigning.
He knew about the massive election fraud that was planned.
You called it,Trump has already announced he is taking this to the Supreme Court.I wish him well but I don’t expect much,the courts are so fucking corrupt.

Yes, but on the other hand, stolen election is a serious issue.

Just because you hope you won you expect everyone to act better then the left did?

Why are you faking stories of the left acting badly? Oh, that's right. You want an excuse to act badly yourselves. Why not just take the moral high ground and not act badly at all? You know, act like a liberal.

Now you really don’t expect the right to treat the dems the same way?

I fully expected you'd keep acting like you always do, in the worst way possible, no matter what the situation is. You'd be acting just as badly now if you'd won. At least you're consistent in always choosing to engage in the worst behavior possible.

Just because you hope you won you expect everyone to act better then the left did?

Why are you faking stories of the left acting badly? Oh, that's right. You want an excuse to act badly yourselves. Why not just take the moral high ground and not act badly at all? You know, act like a liberal.

Now you really don’t expect the right to treat the dems the same way?

I fully expected you'd keep acting like you always do, in the worst way possible, no matter what the situation is. You'd be acting just as badly now if you'd won. At least you're consistent in always choosing to engage in the worst behavior possible.
Roflol. You call riots, marches before Trump even had one day in office good actions? You call the calls by democrats for his impeachment before he had one day in office good actions? You call Pelosi tearing up his state of the union address as good?
I could go on and on but you have your head so far up a partisan ass that you will excuse anything by the left.

Did Tiny-crowds Joe Biden just defeat Humongous-Rally Donald Trump?
The senile old man won from his mother's basement! Dear Leader must be feeling very upset right now and is probably lashing out like crazy.

"What do you mean I can't nuke Maryland?"

The senile old man won from his mother's basement! Dear Leader must be feeling very upset right now and is probably lashing out like crazy.

Massive voter fraud. Law suits have been filed already. This is far from over.

There's a reason why Senile Joe didn't bother to actually have a campaign.

It's almost as it rallies and votes are not correlated.
Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders know what I'm talking about.

It's almost as it rallies and votes are not correlated.
Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders know what I'm talking about.
No, Puney Rally Joe had an army of cheaters armed and ready to go.

I'd say shady vote counting is the winner. Lots of that in PA and Detroit. Hell a Detroit vote counter group had 130,000 ballots brought in at the end of the day. Every one of them was for Biden. Nothing shady there folks.

They also kicked the GOP watchers out and put paper over the windows so they couldn't see what was going on. Nothing shady there either.

Massive voter fraud. Law suits have been filed already. This is far from over.

There's a reason why Senile Joe didn't bother to actually have a campaign.

I'm betting this whole election ends up I front of the SC. Lots of shady shit in Detroit and PA.

This WILL wind up at the Supreme Court and Biden will lose with the whole world watching a spectacular
leftist attempt at stealing the presidency they can't possibly win otherwise.

Jail the pollsters. Jail the people that plotted out this massive fraud scheme. Build a new federal prison if necessary to hold them all.

Forum List

Back