Did Trump ever draw First Blood?

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
Just asking of course. Yes, I do follow politics, but I step away because it gets to be too much at times, especially during Global Warming where I spend a lot of time outside.

The reason I ask this question is due to this Khan situation. Once again, Trump is attacked, and when he strikes back, somehow Trump is the devil.

In all the instances that I can remember, I don't recall Trump ever attacking anybody that didn't attack him first. Or am I wrong? Does anybody remember anytime Trump drew first blood in this election?

It kind of reminds me of a kid on the street where I grew up. He was a little prankster, and used to throw water balloons at the big kid all the time. He would make sure he pulled his stunt in front of his house where he could safely run back inside. Of course, he couldn't stay inside forever. When the big kid finally caught him away from the house, he would beat the hell out of him, and then the mother of the prankster would walk to the big kids house to complain to his mother.

In my opinion, once you throw your hat into the ring, all bets are off. It doesn't matter who you are, who your son was, or where you came from. You joined the political fight willingly. You can't throw water balloons at the big kid on the block and expect him to stand there and take it. Remember Mr. Khan, the Democrats are not honoring you or your son, they are using you and your son. Big difference.

Just asking of course. Yes, I do follow politics, but I step away because it gets to be too much at times, especially during Global Warming where I spend a lot of time outside.

The reason I ask this question is due to this Khan situation. Once again, Trump is attacked, and when he strikes back, somehow Trump is the devil.

In all the instances that I can remember, I don't recall Trump ever attacking anybody that didn't attack him first. Or am I wrong? Does anybody remember anytime Trump drew first blood in this election?

It kind of reminds me of a kid on the street where I grew up. He was a little prankster, and used to throw water balloons at the big kid all the time. He would make sure he pulled his stunt in front of his house where he could safely run back inside. Of course, he couldn't stay inside forever. When the big kid finally caught him away from the house, he would beat the hell out of him, and then the mother of the prankster would walk to the big kids house to complain to his mother.

In my opinion, once you throw your hat into the ring, all bets are off. It doesn't matter who you are, who your son was, or where you came from. You joined the political fight willingly. You can't throw water balloons at the big kid on the block and expect him to stand there and take it. Remember Mr. Khan, the Democrats are not honoring you or your son, they are using you and your son. Big difference.

Right. And as soon as we need the mentality of a kid playing on the street, I'll vote for Trump. The thing is that we need an adult in that position, and Trump's mental and emotional abilities just don't cut it.

Well I do remember trump attacking that retard.

Right. And as soon as we need the mentality of a kid playing on the street, I'll vote for Trump. The thing is that we need an adult in that position, and Trump's mental and emotional abilities just don't cut it.

And Hillary's does? Did you see some of that interview last week? She lied about all her lies, and probably believes them too.

This is a woman who said she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary, but he didn't climb Mt. Everest until after she was born. The woman imagines people shooting at her as she leaves airplanes. She has regular conversations with dead people. And you're concerned about Trump's mental and emotional abilities?

The Khan con > DNC Political Stunt: Apparently Mrs. Khan Didn’t Need to Wear a Hijab in 2009

Trump seems to attack Hillary a lot and has been attacking Obama for years

Is that "first blood"???

And Hillary's does? Did you see some of that interview last week? She lied about all her lies, and probably believes them too.

This is a woman who said she was named after Sir Edmond Hillary, but he didn't climb Mt. Everest until after she was born. The woman imagines people shooting at her as she leaves airplanes. She has regular conversations with dead people. And you're concerned about Trump's mental and emotional abilities?

If you say so. I know better than to try using facts to convince confirmed right wingers. Wallow in your made up claims all you want.

If you say so. I know better than to try using facts to convince confirmed right wingers. Wallow in your made up claims all you want.

Very well, then just point out one that I made up. I'm perfectly willing to post links to my claims.

Very well, then just point out one that I made up. I'm perfectly willing to post links to my claims.

I'm not going to bother tracking your posts, but you spout all the usual right wing crap, and that is almost all made up.

Your post makes to much sense. Once Khan got up on that stage he entered himself into the political fight and became a FAIR target. The coward chose to hide behind his son and the media is letting him do it. He has dishonored his son.

Your post makes to much sense. Once Khan got up on that stage he entered himself into the political fight and became a FAIR target. The coward chose to hide behind his son and the media is letting him do it. He has dishonored his son.

What do you think about that attention slut Patricia Smith? She digs up the ghost of her dead son to wave around more often than Giuliani digs up the corpse of 9/11. The first 15 or 20 times .she appeared on TV or radio, I said she is a grieving mother who needs to say what she feels. After the next hundred times, and the results of all those investigations saying Hillary was not responsible for the poor man's death, I realized she is just using her dead boy to have her 15 minutes. She's gone way past the grieving stage and gone to the political circus stage.

What do you think about that attention slut Patricia Smith? She digs up the ghost of her dead son to wave around more often than Giuliani digs up the corpse of 9/11. The first 15 or 20 times .she appeared on TV or radio, I said she is a grieving mother who needs to say what she feels. After the next hundred times, and the results of all those investigations saying Hillary was not responsible for the poor man's death, I realized she is just using her dead boy to have her 15 minutes. She's gone way past the grieving stage and gone to the political circus stage.

And if Hillary or her crew attacked back, I would say the same thing: Smith threw her hat into the ring.

The difference of course is that she does hold Hillary responsible, and she has more of a right to attack Hillary than this guy did attacking Trump. Trump had absolutely nothing to do with his sons death or the Iraq war. In fact he was very much against the Iraq war right from the beginning. Hillary voted for it.

The most disgusting thing is how the Democrats use these people and bring them out; people that can promote the Democrat agenda, and you can't strike back. It's like getting a guy in a wheelchair to throw rocks at Trump supporters because you know nobody will throw a rock back at a disabled person. Pathetic and sickening.

But this isn't the first time liberals have stooped this low. Remember Cindy Sheehan? How about Michael J Fox? Remember the Democrats hauling children in front of Congress? They do this kind of crap all the time. Gutless wonders.

If you want to promote your political agenda or attack people, then have the guts to do it yourself. Not bring in defenseless people that the MSM will take pity on if you dare retaliate.

Conservatives still double down on Gold Star parents

They couldn't help attacking Cindy Sheehan either

And if Hillary or her crew attacked back, I would say the same thing: Smith threw her hat into the ring.

The difference of course is that she does hold Hillary responsible, and she has more of a right to attack Hillary than this guy did attacking Trump. Trump had absolutely nothing to do with his sons death or the Iraq war. In fact he was very much against the Iraq war right from the beginning. Hillary voted for it.

The most disgusting thing is how the Democrats use these people and bring them out; people that can promote the Democrat agenda, and you can't strike back. It's like getting a guy in a wheelchair to throw rocks at Trump supporters because you know nobody will throw a rock back at a disabled person. Pathetic and sickening.

But this isn't the first time liberals have stooped this low. Remember Cindy Sheehan? How about Michael J Fox? Remember the Democrats hauling children in front of Congress? They do this kind of crap all the time. Gutless wonders.

If you want to promote your political agenda or attack people, then have the guts to do it yourself. Not bring in defenseless people that the MSM will take pity on if you dare retaliate.

You might want to watch one of her many videos. She says she holds Hillary responsible, and the right wing talking heads who interview her or talk about her certainly say Hillary was personally responsible.

Forum List

Back