Didnt you Progressives, vote for Joe Biden, because he knew how to deal with the Pandemic COVID-19?

So if you were definitely going to get hit by a speeding semi truck you would be more afraid to hop back on the curb because you might get hit by asteroid?
Covid is a "speeding semi", Milk Weed? Get real, Dude! It was more like getting hit by an old person's walker! Once again...why would I take a risk with a vaccine I don't trust when Covid was so mild in my case.

Covid is a "speeding semi", Milk Weed? Get real, Dude! It was more like getting hit by an old person's walker! Once again...why would I take a risk with a vaccine I don't trust when Covid was so mild in my case.
The reason should be very obvious but I guess certain people just dont think like that.

Well it fucked me up. I went from playing double court basketball with 20 yr olds to getting winded walking up some stairs. Maybe I would have had a different perspective if I had your experience. All I could think of when I found out about Covid was that I was glad I didnt give it to my mother because it would have killed her. Luckily I keep to myself when I am sick.
Then I can see why YOU would want to get the vaccine, Milk Weed and I will defend your right to do so to the death! That doesn't mean that it makes sense for ME to get a shot...but you on the left condemn me for that decision.

Didnt you Progressives, vote for Joe Biden, because he knew how to deal with the Pandemic COVID-19?
No...

They voted for Biden because your scumbag Orange Baboon-God had suckered so many of you into helping him become a dictator.

And voting for Sleepy Old Uncle Joe... for better or worse... at least stopped that Orange Kokksukker from overthrowing the Republic.

No...

They voted for Biden because your scumbag Orange Baboon-God had suckered so many of you into helping him become a dictator.

And voting for Sleepy Old Uncle Joe... for better or worse... at least stopped that Orange Kokksukker from overthrowing the Republic.
For better or worse, Kondor? Admit it...you know Joe Biden is incapable of doing the job that you put him in...but you're so obsessed with Donald Trump...you don't care!

Show me where it's been proven that the virus mutates more in unvaccinated people than it does in vaccinated people, Daniel!
Even as some Americans resume pre-pandemic activities like social gatherings or dining or shopping mask-free, a perilous schism is emerging in the U.S. between those who are vaccinated against COVID-19 and those who are not. And circulating almost exclusively among those who are unvaccinated is a potential threat to everyone: coronavirus variants.

On Monday Trump supporters cheer the fact he got us a vaccine so fast with his Warp Speed..on Tuesday they cry hell no they are not getting vaccinated because the vaccine showed up to fast...

Short on facts. HUGGELY big on generalizations. The "vaccine resisters are NOT over reprensented in the white MAGA crowd.. EVERY STATISTIC points to the vax slackers being URBAN PofColor.. By a WIDE margins. But they come from EVERY occupation and demographic. Especially the RABID anti-vaxxers like Robert F. Kennedy who has spent more time and money on thin ice spouting anti-vax propaganda. When Facebook said the 80% of the "fact stories" on vaccination was coming from about 18 or 24 places -- 3 or 5 of those are sponsored or directly run by RFK Jr...

Forum List

Back