🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dimwingers release "impeachment report", AKA Story Time With Adumb Schifferbrains.

c32556a1f05eb7444289673c9ec34d25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So, like what would you do if Hillary Clinton bought you a Million Dollar Vacation Home for stepping aside for her?
Sell it and buy more music gear.
Lots of music gear.

But no one would take you seriously because it just looked like you were a sell out trying to scam people and tell them what they wanted to hear just so you could get what YOU wanted.

Why should I care what people think?

You sound just like Bernie.

Why should he care about America?

Or his Fake Principles for that matter?

I know Bernie. He cares more about people than a narcissist like Trump ever will.

COUP 4.0 will be stretched out for about 5 months and result in a landlslide for Trump and The GOP.

You obviously don’t know what a COUP is.

coup d'état (/ ˌ k uː d eɪ ˈ t ɑː / (); French: ), also known by its German name putsch (/ p ʊ tʃ /), or simply as a coup, is the overthrow of an existing government by non-democratic means; typically, it is an illegal, unconstitutional seizure of power by a dictator, the military, or a political faction.

Soros bands with donors to resist Trump, 'take back power'
Since right after he was elected they formed Resist. Don’t even try to tell us their intentions weren’t to do just that.

re‧sist /rɪˈzɪst/ ●●○

2 [transitive] to try to prevent a change from happening,
3 [intransitive, transitive] to use force to stop something from happening

There is some truth in the Democrats' report. They pretty much proved...

...that Trump thought about doing something improper. Then changed his mind and didn't do it.

It's no wonder they are having a difficult time convincing the non-TDS population that this is any sort of crime at all, let alone one that warrants impeachment. It is truly sad when a major political party requires that its constituents abandon rational thought.

I liked the part where it lists the VP, Sec of State, Sec of Energy, Acting chief of staff as either knowing or being directly involved.

Time to clean house. Welcome President Pelosi. All because you assfucks voted for such a ;piece of shit like Trump.

There is some truth in the Democrats' report. They pretty much proved...

...that Trump thought about doing something improper. Then changed his mind and didn't do it.

It's no wonder they are having a difficult time convincing the non-TDS population that this is any sort of crime at all, let alone one that warrants impeachment. It is truly sad when a major political party requires that its constituents abandon rational thought.
He got caught and tried to deny it.

I liked the part where it lists the VP, Sec of State, Sec of Energy, Acting chief of staff as either knowing or being directly involved.

Time to clean house. Welcome President Pelosi. All because you assfucks voted for such a ;piece of shit like Trump.
I like that part too. Schifferbrains has zero evidence of any of that, but he keeps digging.

What a moron.

This is from the FIRST PARAGRAPH of Story Time with Adumb Schifferbrains.
As described in this executive summary and the report that follows, President Trump’s scheme subverted U.S. foreign policy toward Ukraine

Can I be the one who tells the drooling idiot Schifferbrains that the President makes foreign policy, so it is really hard for him to "subvert foreign policy".

What an idiot. Nice job putting him in charge, Dimwingers.

Forum List

Back