Do Conservatives Believe In Social Darwinism?

I realize when you see one word you salivate like a dog. But the truth is that Wallace expanded state government, enlarged the educational system, and courted individual businesses with incentives.

Yes, just like Reagan expanded the federal government and spent $$ like a visitor at a whorehouse on Nickel-night, even expanded the education system. Ergo, Reagan is also a progressive.

I am using YOUR criteria.

Enjoy your portion of humble pie.
No, Reagan didnt do those things. Reagan tried to cut spending but of course was at the mercy of the Democrat Congress.
But keep making shit up, asshole.

Oh, oh, oh, poor Reagan, had no veto pen, what? That old dog won't trot with me.
Ronald Reagan signed SIX tax increases into law. Remember the gas tax? I do.

You will defend him to your deathbed, I assume, but his policies were actually quite progressive, if we use YOUR criteria.

Why, the debt TRIPLED under Reagan. He VASTLY expanded Social Security, even fought for and got a 170 B bailout for SS, one that led to a tax that made Conservatives very, very unhappy. Have you forgotten these things? I haven't. That means that percentually, Reagan is vastly more progressive than Obama when it comes to both the debt and to SS. Were Reagan to run for President today, he would be drummed out of the GOP.

61,000 federal workers were ADDED during the Reagan administration. To contrast, 373,000 federal workers were trimmed from the system under that Liberal Bill Clinton.

Last edited:
I only notice he regards you as a child among men.

Men don't hide in fear of children, Asslips.

Children often hide in fear of men - as Statist hides in fear of me.

Oh, and why have you appointed yourself his protector? Is he giving you blowjobs?
He is still on the thread so I dont believe he is hiding. Cant you see his posts? Its obvious he has done what I will now do and let you figure out how to be mature enough to contribute to the dialogue.

Oh, and why have you appointed yourself his protector? Is he giving you blowjobs?
He is still on the thread so I dont believe he is hiding. Cant you see his posts? Its obvious he has done what I will now do and let you figure out how to be mature enough to contribute to the dialogue.

Oh, I'm here. I got the SOB on ignore.

:D

Oh, I'm here. I got the SOB on ignore.

:D
Thats a good place to put insignificant Lilliputians. I may have to try that one day.

I realize when you see one word you salivate like a dog. But the truth is that Wallace expanded state government, enlarged the educational system, and courted individual businesses with incentives.

Yes, just like Reagan expanded the federal government and spent $$ like a visitor at a whorehouse on Nickel-night, even expanded the education system. Ergo, Reagan is also a progressive.

No, Reagan didnt do those things. Reagan tried to cut spending but of course was at the mercy of the Democrat Congress.

Oh, oh, oh, poor Reagan, had no veto pen, what? That old dog won't trot with me.

You will defend him to your deathbed, I assume, but his policies were actually quite progressive, if we use YOUR criteria.

Why, the debt TRIPLED under Reagan. He VASTLY expanded Social Security, even fought for and got a 170 B bailout for SS, one that led to a tax that made Conservatives very, very unhappy. Have you forgotten these things? I haven't. That means that percentually, Reagan is vastly more progressive than Obama when it comes to both the debt and to SS. Were Reagan to run for President today, he would be drummed out of the GOP.

61,000 federal workers were ADDED during the Reagan administration. To contrast, 373,000 federal workers were trimmed from the system under that Liberal Bill Clinton.
Were taxes higher or lower when he left office?
Yeah, cherry picking data points is what libs do.
Still awaiting evidence anyone believed in social darwinism.

Nice dodge.

Was the debt and deficit higher when he left office?

Nice dodge.
Rabbi is in his scorched earth mode. He has decided he already won whatever debate he imagined when he posted the OP no matter how badly its debunked.

Nice dodge.

BEcause Democrats in Congress agree to cut spending in exchange for higher taxes and then renegged.
WHy do you insist on playing this game when you know it will turn out badly for you?

Nice dodge.

BEcause Democrats in Congress agree to cut spending in exchange for higher taxes and then renegged.
WHy do you insist on playing this game when you know it will turn out badly for you?

Links?? Documents??

Nice dodge.

And didn't Reagan later say agreeing to the tax hikes (e.g. trusting Democrats) was a big mistake of his presidency?

Nice dodge.

Links?? Documents??

www.knownfactsforignorantliberals.com

The short answer here is no. Mainly because there is no such thing as social darwinism, outside of progressive fantasies about what conservatives believe. In fact no conservative ever used the term, unless referring to charges made by progressives.
Another myth blown up.

Ayn Rand. Says right there in wiki She has been a significant influence among libertarians and American conservatives

Nice dodge.

Links?? Documents??

www.knownfactsforignorantliberals.com

Ahhh, trolling is your thing, what?

Nice dodge.

And didn't Reagan later say agreeing to the tax hikes (e.g. trusting Democrats) was a big mistake of his presidency?

Oh, so Ronald Reagan is not responsible for things he did? Ok, got it.

The short answer here is no. Mainly because there is no such thing as social darwinism, outside of progressive fantasies about what conservatives believe. In fact no conservative ever used the term, unless referring to charges made by progressives.
Another myth blown up.

Ayn Rand. Says right there in wiki She has been a significant influence among libertarians and American conservatives
Nope.
And Wiki is hardly an unbiased source. She me where she says anything like that.

Nice dodge.

No he's not responsible for everything that happened while he was president. Which part of that do you nt get?

Nice dodge.

Ahaha look who's talking, Obama could eat a kitten on live tv and you people would blame it on Bush.

Nice dodge.

Ahaha look who's talking, Obama could eat a kitten on live tv and you people would blame it on Bush.

And this is what passes for logic on the Right these day, what?

Nice dodge.

They lost it when Magic Underpants did.

They lost it when Magic Underpants did.

You mean Romney?

Magic Underpants.... lol....

Forum List

Back