do dems believe the censoring of conservative speech by social media giants is ok ?

i noticed that dems remain silent on the censorship being placed on conservatives by social networks ..... do they agree with censorship.

I notice that the platforms are censoring dis-information. If you don't want to be censored, stick to the truth and honesty.

I do think they are being a little too strict at times really. There was a video from the Trump campaign they supposedly banned. I saw it on one of the platforms with the banner saying (It was banned...). So I don't know but...if it was...I don't know why.

Who determines truth and honesty? You? :lol: Who should be appointed as the "Truth Police."
you have no problem with your candidate being hidden away from the media and given softball questions to win an election ! our democracy and freedom of information has been hijacked by totalitarian forces and you love it ! wheres hunter ?

I think there should be a picture gallery for people who lost bets and are gone. It would be tombstones with the date of their first post and the date of their last post. We'll put "Where's Hunter" on yours. You're the only one who cares.

Who told you that Hunter's crimes are unimportant?

They lied to you. And you lack the wit to question it.

What crimes are those?
What has he been indicted on?
What charge is he facing?
Who's Hunter, anyway? He's never mentioned on social media.

You brought up his "crimes"....Please elaborate...
Can't. I'm not allowed to see any information about him.

i noticed that dems remain silent on the censorship being placed on conservatives by social networks ..... do they agree with censorship.
Right now the conservatives have nothing but lies and conspiracy so I don't mind.
I suppose that's easier than thinking for yourself.
Being that law and order do not comport with lies and conspiracy coups then it should be no problem.

I notice that the platforms are censoring dis-information. If you don't want to be censored, stick to the truth and honesty.

I do think they are being a little too strict at times really. There was a video from the Trump campaign they supposedly banned. I saw it on one of the platforms with the banner saying (It was banned...). So I don't know but...if it was...I don't know why.
The problem becomes when they get to decide what is truth and what is not. Information should be posted and if it is false, it should be shown to be false. Simply removing it under the pretense that it's false when the information removed always agrees with the owner's political beliefs is a problem.

And they often provide a link to reputable internet pages about the toic.

Here is one such post by the blob:

1605577647484.png

Here is what happens when you click on the link...you get the data showing the claim is false.

1605577716097.png

To quote a leftist icon:

"What difference does it make?"

-- Hillary Clinton
Some of us aren't so casual about the truth. Clearly you are.
But I've decided the Trump/Russia collusion story is misinformation. So it is.

You know, like you do with conservative ideas.

You're a poster on a message board. Like I am.

A report by the US Senate carries a bit more heft.

But if you choose to believe an alternate version of reality....you've been doing it for five years. You probably have forgotten what truth is.

Who determines truth and honesty? You? :lol: Who should be appointed as the "Truth Police."
you have no problem with your candidate being hidden away from the media and given softball questions to win an election ! our democracy and freedom of information has been hijacked by totalitarian forces and you love it ! wheres hunter ?

I think there should be a picture gallery for people who lost bets and are gone. It would be tombstones with the date of their first post and the date of their last post. We'll put "Where's Hunter" on yours. You're the only one who cares.

What crimes are those?

So there are no crimes. Great. Makes one wonder why you alleged there were.

Oh well, another lie from a Trumper....LOL...that almost never happens <sarcasm>

Right now the conservatives have nothing but lies and conspiracy so I don't mind.
I suppose that's easier than thinking for yourself.
Being that law and order do not comport with lies and conspiracy coups then it should be no problem.
All you have to do is have the government decide what the truth is, then nobody will be exposed to ideas you believe are dangerous.

Leftists love that horseshit.

To quote a leftist icon:

-- Hillary Clinton

But if you choose to believe an alternate version of reality....you've been doing it for five years. You probably have forgotten what truth is.
Thing is, I used to be a liberal. Never thought much about politics, just always voted Democrat.

Then I started paying attention. And the more I paid attention, the more conservative I found myself becoming.

Can you say that? Have you ever changed your beliefs?

What crimes are those?

Oh well, another lie from a Trumper....LOL...that almost never happens <sarcasm>
And there it is, folks -- if it's not Officially Approved Leftist Social Media opinion, candycorn doesn't accept it.

The problem becomes when they get to decide what is truth and what is not. Information should be posted and if it is false, it should be shown to be false. Simply removing it under the pretense that it's false when the information removed always agrees with the owner's political beliefs is a problem.

And they often provide a link to reputable internet pages about the toic.

Here is one such post by the blob:

View attachment 417314

Here is what happens when you click on the link...you get the data showing the claim is false.

View attachment 417315
Which is superior to the platform merely deleting stuff and claiming "It was wrong". Thank goodness we don't have a blob for president. That would be almost as scary as having a frail old man who has memory problems.

I was on Twitter today...plenty of blob posts had no "handle with care" shield attached. Many did.

What does "blob" mean? Binary Large OBject was the best BING could do for me.
Wow, I'm glad I left Twitter several years ago --- no WAY I'd stay on a site that is constantly putting insulting warning posts on my and other people's posts --- they are going to ruin their business model. I saw one of them here on a Trump post --- I think they are crazy to do that.

To quote a leftist icon:

-- Hillary Clinton

Thing is, I used to be a liberal. Never thought much about politics, just always voted Democrat.

Then I started paying attention. And the more I paid attention, the more conservative I found myself becoming.

Who was the last Democrat you voted for?

I used to hate the Electoral college. I don’t any more. I used to be firmly in Israel’s camp. Not any more.

You have no right to someone else's platform. I post here, for example.....but the board mods could (but usually don't) scrap any post they don't like. And they're perfectly within their rights to do so.

The 1st amendment has jack shit to do with Facebook.

But would you stay? Who would stay on such a terrible site that did that a lot?

To quote a leftist icon:

-- Hillary Clinton

Any documented disagreement with the blob on a major topic?

What crimes are those?

And there it is, folks -- if it's not Officially Approved Leftist Social Media opinion, candycorn doesn't accept it.
I just asked you about the crimes. You’ve reported no arrests, indictments etc....
THERE it is. Womp

Forum List

Back