do dems believe the censoring of conservative speech by social media giants is ok ?

I notice that the platforms are censoring dis-information. If you don't want to be censored, stick to the truth and honesty.

That's bullshit, and I am sure that even you know it.

They're censoring things that are obvious truth,and giving a pass to blatant propaganda and misinformation that supports their degenerate left wrong-wing agenda.

What you mean by “stick to the truth and honesty”, is stick to the lies and nonsense that our masters tell us to believe, no matter how obvious it is that they are lies.
They sure had no problem spreading the "russia collusion" lie.

There was no "russia collusion" lie. The US Senate confirmed it took place...the one headed by the Republican party.

We both know you won't read it so I took the liberty of providing a screenshot of Trump's felonious campaign manager's activitities:

View attachment 416970

View attachment 416971

And there was enough evidence of Russian interference that the Blob's own DOJ appointed a special prosecutor. The OIC determined that the blob obstructed or sought to obstruct justice ten times and netted several blob associates--most often for conduct that involved...you guessed it...Russia.
1605574400903.png

i noticed that dems remain silent on the censorship being placed on conservatives by social networks ..... do they agree with censorship.

You have no right to someone else's platform. I post here, for example.....but the board mods could (but usually don't) scrap any post they don't like. And they're perfectly within their rights to do so.

The 1st amendment has jack shit to do with Facebook.

i noticed that dems remain silent on the censorship being placed on conservatives by social networks ..... do they agree with censorship.

I notice that the platforms are censoring dis-information. If you don't want to be censored, stick to the truth and honesty.

I do think they are being a little too strict at times really. There was a video from the Trump campaign they supposedly banned. I saw it on one of the platforms with the banner saying (It was banned...). So I don't know but...if it was...I don't know why.

Who determines truth and honesty? You? :lol: Who should be appointed as the "Truth Police."

The facts do . Find some credible sources of this "wide spread voter fraud" and the tweets won't be censored any longer when they are about wide spread voter fraud.
the leader of iran wasnt censored when he called the holocaust a lie .....
They probably should have censored that. Of course that doesn't really effect the 2020 Presidential election (I hope).

Now that the whole fox news experiment is over, wouldn't you guys agree that it would have been better if there had not been this split that resulted in FOX and MSNBC? Better from the stand point of there not being two alternate universes of facts?
That's just...stupid.

Fox is failing because it's swung leftward.

Get woke, go broke.

Hopefully MSNBC will fail too in short order.

And maybe, just maybe, single source morons like yourself can become better informed. You just may learn something...
where do you get your info ......please tell us so we can be informed and woke like you are.

NPR, AP, CNN. When I want "deep dives" I call up Slate or The Atlantic and NPR has some good in depth reporting from time to time that doesn't make it on their airwaves due to length.

I really don't know how anyone sits there and watches the news any more...I listen on the fly, go onto the websites and pick stories I want to hear, etc...

They're censoring things that are obvious truth,and giving a pass to blatant propaganda and misinformation that supports their degenerate left wrong-wing agenda.

What you mean by “stick to the truth and honesty”, is stick to the lies and nonsense that our masters tell us to believe, no matter how obvious it is that they are lies.

There was no "russia collusion" lie. The US Senate confirmed it took place...the one headed by the Republican party.

We both know you won't read it so I took the liberty of providing a screenshot of Trump's felonious campaign manager's activitities:

View attachment 416970

View attachment 416971

And there was enough evidence of Russian interference that the Blob's own DOJ appointed a special prosecutor. The OIC determined that the blob obstructed or sought to obstruct justice ten times and netted several blob associates--most often for conduct that involved...you guessed it...Russia.
View attachment 417284

Not sure what Hillary has to do with anything.

I do know that the US Senate proved that the blob coordinated with Russian intel in the 2016 election.

View attachment 416970

View attachment 416971

Bitter dems voting on something is hardly a confirmation of Russian collusion. No one believes that shit anymore. You guys failed.

What vote are you talking about?
Im talking about your shameful sham impeachment in congress. At least the senate got it right.

He was impeached. The Democrats achieved that.

But that was a completely different thing than his administration colluding with Russia. You DO know that...I hope.

The GOP Senate Intel Committee confirmed that your blob colluded with Russia in the 2016 election. The proof is there for you to see.
Nope.
Your surrender is accepted
Your nonsense is rejected.

The GOP Senate Intel Committee confirmed that your blob colluded with Russia in the 2016 election. The proof is there for you to see.

Do you disagree? If so...please tell us why you think the Republican lead Senate got it wrong?
You "Russia collusion" conspiracy theorists are sooo boring.

I agree. Good thing that it is now a proven fact that your blob colluded with Russia in the 2016 campaign.
You have the floor...please tell us what they got wrong.
2016? Old news. Let it go.

Or perhaps you could learn from the 2020 report by the US Senate about the 2016 election.
To quote a leftist icon:

"What difference does it make?"

-- Hillary Clinton

I do think they are being a little too strict at times really. There was a video from the Trump campaign they supposedly banned. I saw it on one of the platforms with the banner saying (It was banned...). So I don't know but...if it was...I don't know why.
They're censoring what they say is disinformation. And that's usually defined as "something that's true but makes Democrats look bad".

I was on Twitter today...plenty of blob posts had no "handle with care" shield attached. Many did.
You gotta watch those. Ideas are dangerous things.

Who determines truth and honesty? You? :lol: Who should be appointed as the "Truth Police."
you have no problem with your candidate being hidden away from the media and given softball questions to win an election ! our democracy and freedom of information has been hijacked by totalitarian forces and you love it ! wheres hunter ?

I think there should be a picture gallery for people who lost bets and are gone. It would be tombstones with the date of their first post and the date of their last post. We'll put "Where's Hunter" on yours. You're the only one who cares.

Who told you that Hunter's crimes are unimportant?

They lied to you. And you lack the wit to question it.

What crimes are those?
What has he been indicted on?
What charge is he facing?
Who's Hunter, anyway? He's never mentioned on social media.

Now that the whole fox news experiment is over, wouldn't you guys agree that it would have been better if there had not been this split that resulted in FOX and MSNBC? Better from the stand point of there not being two alternate universes of facts?
That's just...stupid.

Get woke, go broke.

And maybe, just maybe, single source morons like yourself can become better informed. You just may learn something...
where do you get your info ......please tell us so we can be informed and woke like you are.
Careful. It involves head trauma.

That's just...stupid.

Get woke, go broke.

NPR, AP, CNN. When I want "deep dives" I call up Slate or The Atlantic and NPR has some good in depth reporting from time to time that doesn't make it on their airwaves due to length.

I really don't know how anyone sits there and watches the news any more...I listen on the fly, go onto the websites and pick stories I want to hear, etc...
So...only far-left sources.

Gotta be honest...I'm not at all surprised.

That's just...stupid.

Get woke, go broke.

The AP is not far left. Neither in NPR news.

That's just...stupid.

Get woke, go broke.

The AP is not far left. Neither in NPR news.
Yes, they are. Don't be silly.

you have no problem with your candidate being hidden away from the media and given softball questions to win an election ! our democracy and freedom of information has been hijacked by totalitarian forces and you love it ! wheres hunter ?

I think there should be a picture gallery for people who lost bets and are gone. It would be tombstones with the date of their first post and the date of their last post. We'll put "Where's Hunter" on yours. You're the only one who cares.

Who told you that Hunter's crimes are unimportant?

They lied to you. And you lack the wit to question it.

What crimes are those?
What has he been indicted on?
What charge is he facing?
Who's Hunter, anyway? He's never mentioned on social media.

You brought up his "crimes"....Please elaborate...

The problem becomes when they get to decide what is truth and what is not. Information should be posted and if it is false, it should be shown to be false. Simply removing it under the pretense that it's false when the information removed always agrees with the owner's political beliefs is a problem.

Forum List

Back