Do liberals even like this country?

Why Hitler? I ask nothing more of poor people than we working people practice ourselves. When a working couple has the most children their income can afford, they use birth control, and many cases, getting physically fixed. If they don't make enough money to support any children, they get fixed so they never have any. The same standard should be held with poor people. if you don't make enough money to support a family, don't have children.

In most cases, people get infections through no fault or action of their own. Nice try though.

The problem is Ray, you're not looking at the real world, you're looking at the world as you think it should be, but it's not as you think it should be.

Which is why you elect people to make it the world you would like to see.

Of course. But then you've said, as part of the OP, that Liberals don't like the country for DOING EXACTLY THIS.

Yes, because liberals want to change us into another country. That's different than supporting a different agenda than the opposition. Republicans don't want to be like any other country, we just want us to be our country.

Do you really not see the irony in what you are saying?

You don't want change, and anyone who promotes change is unpatriotic. What the fuck? So anyone who isn't conservative is automatically unpatriotic because they don't agree with you.

This is pathetic Ray. If this really is your view on life, then I feel sorry for you that you demand everyone agree with you or you'll hit them with being unpatriotic.

The reality Ray, is that a Communist who loves their country, wants it to be a Communist state. That's the reality of patriotism, but right wingers like you have tried to own the term.

Change (or attempting to change) has been going on in our country since it's founding. However, when you keep telling us how wonderful other countries have it because of X, what you are saying is that you are not happy the way we are doing things, and want to be like other countries.

Trying to turn the US into Germany, Japan, France, Poland is unpatriotic. We are not any of these countries, we are the United States of America, and we don't do things the way other countries do things. We have a different political system, we have a different education system, we have a different social structure, we have a Constitution, and if you don't like any of our things, then you object to our entire structure, especially when you embellish other countries for doing things differently or the exact opposite of us.

Comey called it reckless, not criminal.

Bullshit. Comey testified in regards to the Felony Espionage she committed that she was too stupid to know she was breaking the law. In doing so, Comey admitted she broke the law. Comey also damn-well knows according to the law ignorance of the law is not a legally accepted defense for breaking the law.

You twisted what Comey said into saying Hillary was too stupid to know she broke the law. Which is the same defense of incompetence or insanity, either way the person is relieved of criminal liability.

So as I said, Hillary was reckless, not criminal.

Thanks for playing.

The problem is Ray, you're not looking at the real world, you're looking at the world as you think it should be, but it's not as you think it should be.

Of course. But then you've said, as part of the OP, that Liberals don't like the country for DOING EXACTLY THIS.

Yes, because liberals want to change us into another country. That's different than supporting a different agenda than the opposition. Republicans don't want to be like any other country, we just want us to be our country.

You don't want change, and anyone who promotes change is unpatriotic. What the fuck? So anyone who isn't conservative is automatically unpatriotic because they don't agree with you.

This is pathetic Ray. If this really is your view on life, then I feel sorry for you that you demand everyone agree with you or you'll hit them with being unpatriotic.

The reality Ray, is that a Communist who loves their country, wants it to be a Communist state. That's the reality of patriotism, but right wingers like you have tried to own the term.

Change (or attempting to change) has been going on in our country since it's founding. However, when you keep telling us how wonderful other countries have it because of X, what you are saying is that you are not happy the way we are doing things, and want to be like other countries.

Trying to turn the US into Germany, Japan, France, Poland is unpatriotic. We are not any of these countries, we are the United States of America, and we don't do things the way other countries do things. We have a different political system, we have a different education system, we have a different social structure, we have a Constitution, and if you don't like any of our things, then you object to our entire structure, especially when you embellish other countries for doing things differently or the exact opposite of us.

Come off it Ray. People look at other stuff and say "hey, they're improved, why don't we do that?"

It's normal. Yet you're using it as an excuse for something else, and that is low.

No one is trying to turn the country into Germany, Japan etc. They're trying to improve the US.

I'm going to go back to Jamie Oliver, came over to the US to do a program to try and change eating habits, because everyone knows there's a problem with eating habits, what with 1/3 of people being obese, another 1/3 being over weight.

He went in and was basically told he had to prove that his thing worked for them to implement it. He was told he couldn't prove it worked because he had to implement it to prove it, a circular argument.

Now the right will then say that if it was proven to work abroad, it doesn't count.

So, they've made themselves a nice little excuse for doing nothing forever, because no one can ever meet their requirements. How convenient.

And then we come back to your old argument "we like things as they are, if you don't like them, fuck off", but the problem is Ray, the system you supposedly like is a system that has some semblance of Democracy and this will lead to change as often half the people will want things to change when they see the problems.

But you'll ignore this and then make posts saying how such Liberals are unpatriotic and hate the country because they don't like things being YOUR WAY.

Again, you can have your views, you have your vote, you can be as ignorant about what things are as you like, or as knowledgeable as you like, but you accept the system. Which means if people make change, you accept the change and you accept the others in the system.

Though the problem is you hate that and you want it to change, even though you're calling for no change, and you're attacking people who want change even though you want change.

It's getting ridiculous.

Funny...Obama ran a scandal free administration for eight years
You are a lying piece of shit who just lost all credibility with that unprecedented lie. I can not tolerate anyone who deliberately lies to that extent. Since you have no integrity, no crediility, I am just going to ignore you from now on.

Bullshit. Comey testified in regards to the Felony Espionage she committed that she was too stupid to know she was breaking the law. In doing so, Comey admitted she broke the law. Comey also damn-well knows according to the law ignorance of the law is not a legally accepted defense for breaking the law.

You twisted what Comey said into saying Hillary was too stupid to know she broke the law. Which is the same defense of incompetence or insanity, either way the person is relieved of criminal liability.

Thanks for playing.
So you admit Hillary broke the law, and insread of being too stupid to know she was doing you believe she knew and was being reckless OR Hillary is insane?! LOL!

Being reckless is not a defense fror breaking laws. Insanity, which would explain a lot, would be.

But Hillary broke SO MANY LAWS, and it disgusting how snowflakes who have no idea what they are talking about try to defend her:

Improper / illegal jandling of classifief
Improper / illegal storage of classified
Improper / illegal marking of classified
Improper / illegal sharing of classified
Violation of the FOIA
Violation of the Federal Records Act
Felony Espionage
Obstruction of Justice
Destroying Evidence

...and Huma Abedin should be in jail for illefally downloading classified to an unauthorize pc, the home PC she shared with her pedophile husband who used it to sext with minors.

The case against Hillary is proven in every aspect, undeniable. That is why when some snowflake moronicly tries to say she broke no laws O stop listening to them because they have just proven they are deliberate liars or too stupid to listen to.

Liberals created THIS country

Don't forget to thank them

You keep telling yourself that. Now tap the heels of your slippers together and repeat "There is no place like home, there is no place like home."
You don't like our country....leave

You are a lying piece of shit who just lost all credibility with that unprecedented lie. I can not tolerate anyone who deliberately lies to that extent. Since you have no integrity, no crediility, I am just going to ignore you from now on.
Zero indictments or convictions of Obama or his administration

Trump has not yet gone six months and he is under a Special Prosecutor

Come off it Ray. People look at other stuff and say "hey, they're improved, why don't we do that?"

It's normal. Yet you're using it as an excuse for something else, and that is low.

No one is trying to turn the country into Germany, Japan etc. They're trying to improve the US.

I'm going to go back to Jamie Oliver, came over to the US to do a program to try and change eating habits, because everyone knows there's a problem with eating habits, what with 1/3 of people being obese, another 1/3 being over weight.

He went in and was basically told he had to prove that his thing worked for them to implement it. He was told he couldn't prove it worked because he had to implement it to prove it, a circular argument.

Now the right will then say that if it was proven to work abroad, it doesn't count.

So, they've made themselves a nice little excuse for doing nothing forever, because no one can ever meet their requirements. How convenient.

And then we come back to your old argument "we like things as they are, if you don't like them, fuck off", but the problem is Ray, the system you supposedly like is a system that has some semblance of Democracy and this will lead to change as often half the people will want things to change when they see the problems.

But you'll ignore this and then make posts saying how such Liberals are unpatriotic and hate the country because they don't like things being YOUR WAY.

Again, you can have your views, you have your vote, you can be as ignorant about what things are as you like, or as knowledgeable as you like, but you accept the system. Which means if people make change, you accept the change and you accept the others in the system.

Though the problem is you hate that and you want it to change, even though you're calling for no change, and you're attacking people who want change even though you want change.

It's getting ridiculous.

Your Jamie Oliver thing is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Do you really think the US is so behind in information and her abilities that we need somebody coming from another country to solve our problems? No, we don't need that, just like we didn't need Mooochelle telling her husband to make a law forcing restaurants to put calorie count on every item in their menu.

We don't just have a food problem, we have an exercise problem. It started with cable television, worked it's way to the internet, then of course to cell phones. We have a fast food problem because our women are not raising their children or preparing home cooked meals. They are working, stop by some fast food place, and pickup meals for home, or they rely on Stoffer's microwave meals.

Go outside when it's nice and sit on your back porch for a few hours. How many of your neighbors are outside? How many people waking down the street? How many kids playing ball or tag?

Most of my tenants stay inside all summer. Their entire world is within their four walls. I finally rented to some people that do actually come outside, but it's not an every day thing. Prior to that, nobody came outside to enjoy the nice weather except me, and I work outside all day long. A few seldom open their windows. They go from heat to air conditioning. I bet this foreigner never figured that one out when he decided to come here.

Yeah, because I'm sure DumBama would have hired a special prosecutor for himself or his minions. Geez, you can't even spot the obvious.

b813e6de1ed6d9f0cc0f8b7cc59c12394e3604d6_1_500x500.png

Really Ray., you need to work on your logic. You are not a Democrat yet you had access to the exchanges. Yes, Ray, Republicans also used the exchanges. There are lower income Republicans. Really. Check out those red states that utilize food stamps & welfare among the top ten.

So, it is the fault of Democrats that your employer fucked you over.

The ACA protected you from pre-existing conditions. Your own party will bring them back. Your own party will allow insurance companies to charge you 5 times what they charge younger people . Under the ACA it was 3 times.

I laugh at ignorant fools like you voting for Republicans as they are about to totally fuck you over with their new healthcare bill.

BTW the ACA base their subsidies on holding the maximum you should pay for health insurance at 9.5% of your income. Your party will set that at 16-17%.

Under YOUR party's bill, your premiums are likely to double. But hey, Ray, keep voting Republican.

Even if there was any truth in your lies, what difference does it make to me? Either way I still can't get insurance.

You puppets are so brainwashed that you actually believe everybody in a red state is Republican and everybody in a blue state is Democrat. Your puppet masters kept the truth from you which is states don't get welfare--people get welfare. There are plenty of Republicans in blue states like there are plenty of Democrats in red states.

Although we are a swing state, we are and have been red for some time with the exception of voting for that big-eared commie. However our cities are blue just like many across the country. It is there you will find the most welfare leaches. It's in those places you will find otherwise healthy younger and middle-aged people walking around during the day doing absolutely nothing dragging their four kids with them.

Where I live, It is over 70% Republican & there are plenty of low income people & mostly white & rural. We have lots of people receiving food stamps & on Medicaid. Plenty of counties in Pennsylvania packed full of white, rural, low income people.

You really need to put your racism aside & your really ignorant stupid idea that Republicans are not low income people. BTE, lots with a shit load of kids.

Yeah, I'll do that:

View attachment 140025

Wonder who created that chart Ray. You may want to read the real news.

It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.

States with the most people on food stamps

Welfare Hypocrisy: Red States Are The Real Freeloaders - The Ring of Fire - The Ring of Fire Network

That's the one thing about you liberals: keep repeating the same BS over and over again, somebody will be likely to think it's the truth. So one more time since your memory is so restricted: STATES DON'T GET WELFARE--PEOPLE GET WELFARE!
Funny chit as you post the sasme shit everyday:

" OMG OMG ONG they're taking my guns OMG OMG OMG"
"Obama fucked me out of my insurance"

Ray, if we look at the states where most of the welfare money goes, most of those stsates are Red States. This is called a statistic,. It does not say States get welfare but counts the residents that do.

But if we look at States & the money they send to the federal government though taxes & the money they get from the federal government, Red States lead the pack as moocher states.

Thanks for playing.
You can keep repeating the same lie but it changes nothing.

Tell me you believe sharing classified with people who have no security clearance, which is what Hillary did, is legal.

I dare you. Show us how partisan / stupid you are...

Yeah, because I'm sure DumBama would have hired a special prosecutor for himself or his minions. Geez, you can't even spot the obvious.

The Republican Congress was quite busy trying to find ANYTHING to pin on Obama.......Nine investigations of Benghazi alone
Historical note. There was only one investigation of 9-11

Even if there was any truth in your lies, what difference does it make to me? Either way I still can't get insurance.

You puppets are so brainwashed that you actually believe everybody in a red state is Republican and everybody in a blue state is Democrat. Your puppet masters kept the truth from you which is states don't get welfare--people get welfare. There are plenty of Republicans in blue states like there are plenty of Democrats in red states.

Although we are a swing state, we are and have been red for some time with the exception of voting for that big-eared commie. However our cities are blue just like many across the country. It is there you will find the most welfare leaches. It's in those places you will find otherwise healthy younger and middle-aged people walking around during the day doing absolutely nothing dragging their four kids with them.

Where I live, It is over 70% Republican & there are plenty of low income people & mostly white & rural. We have lots of people receiving food stamps & on Medicaid. Plenty of counties in Pennsylvania packed full of white, rural, low income people.

You really need to put your racism aside & your really ignorant stupid idea that Republicans are not low income people. BTE, lots with a shit load of kids.

Yeah, I'll do that:

View attachment 140025

Wonder who created that chart Ray. You may want to read the real news.

It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.

States with the most people on food stamps

Welfare Hypocrisy: Red States Are The Real Freeloaders - The Ring of Fire - The Ring of Fire Network

That's the one thing about you liberals: keep repeating the same BS over and over again, somebody will be likely to think it's the truth. So one more time since your memory is so restricted: STATES DON'T GET WELFARE--PEOPLE GET WELFARE!
Funny chit as you post the sasme shit everyday:

" OMG OMG ONG they're taking my guns OMG OMG OMG"
"Obama fucked me out of my insurance"

Ray, if we look at the states where most of the welfare money goes, most of those stsates are Red States. This is called a statistic,. It does not say States get welfare but counts the residents that do.

But if we look at States & the money they send to the federal government though taxes & the money they get from the federal government, Red States lead the pack as moocher states.

Yep, and it's most likely the Democrats in those red states that are doing the mooching.

The Republican Congress was quite busy trying to find ANYTHING to pin on Obama.......Nine investigations of Benghazi alone

So what was to investigate with 911? We were attacked by a foreign entity. With Benghazi, there was evidence to have an investigation. There were pleas for help before the attack, there was no response to help the victims involved in that hours long attack. DumBama went to bed as if nothing was happening so he could fly to Vegas for a fundraiser the next morning. Then his administration lied about the cause of the attack.

What do we have with this Russia investigation where they are now going back ten years into Trumps life? Because he made a joke about Russia hacking Hillary's email? Because the DNC server under Obama's watch was actually hacked? That's it????

The point I am making is that there is a link between companies paying politicians and politicians giving out favors. We know it happens, I showed a source of people getting put in prison for this, AND I showed a source of where Walmart is getting in trouble for bribery.

Walmart makes sure this sort of thing continue. They pay politicians because it's beneficial for them. As a competitive advantage over those who are in the same game, it doesn't give them that much, because the other stores can also do the same thing. They can ride the wave that Walmart has managed to gained.

Well then maybe Trump should open up an investigation on DumBama for this. After all, it was DumBama that doubled the food stamp role, reduced requirements, and even increased the amount of food stamps. I wonder how much Walmart paid him? What do you think?

You keep proving how little you know about the ACA.

Commie care? Really? You are that stupid?

No one forced anyone to buy through the exchanges. You were perfectly free to buy your insurance where ever you wanted.

If that policy was 25% of your net pay, you were eligible for a subsidy.

If you could not afford a policy in the exchanges then you could not have afforded one prior to the ACA.

Before Commie Care came along, I had employer provided insurance my entire adult life, and I'm 57 years old with preexisting conditions since I was 25. But that's not the point. The point is that Commie Care was designed to give likely Democrats voters affordable insurance at the cost to Republican voters. If you make an average income, you don't get crap from those subsidies. If you don't make any kind of real money, subsidies pay for most of it. That's why they wanted over 25% of my net pay.

Really Ray., you need to work on your logic. You are not a Democrat yet you had access to the exchanges. Yes, Ray, Republicans also used the exchanges. There are lower income Republicans. Really. Check out those red states that utilize food stamps & welfare among the top ten.

So, it is the fault of Democrats that your employer fucked you over.

The ACA protected you from pre-existing conditions. Your own party will bring them back. Your own party will allow insurance companies to charge you 5 times what they charge younger people . Under the ACA it was 3 times.

I laugh at ignorant fools like you voting for Republicans as they are about to totally fuck you over with their new healthcare bill.

BTW the ACA base their subsidies on holding the maximum you should pay for health insurance at 9.5% of your income. Your party will set that at 16-17%.

Under YOUR party's bill, your premiums are likely to double. But hey, Ray, keep voting Republican.

Yeah, I'll do that:

View attachment 140025
Low tax red States tend to be welfare queens.

Ray-the moochers of the world will vigorously defend their right to be so including lambasting you as Hitler and racist for pointing out how tens of millions of parents do take child rearing and providing for their children as a serious matter with some forethought and planning Before doing the horizontal mombo

I don't know that planning is the problem. The problem is our social programs taught people to be irresponsible. Kind of like "I feel like screwing around tonight. If I get pregnant, so what, nobody is going to let my baby starve; nobody is going to take my baby away, and I'll probably make out better one government benefits than not having a baby anyway."

Working people plan. Working people sit down with a pen and paper and list the known expenses of having a child. They weight that against their income, and then make a decision as to whether or not they could afford to have a child. They may even speak with their employer or health insurance provider to see what kind of coverage for a child they get.

Welfare people simply don't give a shit. Their friends had children they couldn't afford, their family members had children they couldn't afford, so why not have children you can't afford either? There's no reason to plan because the taxpayer is going to foot all the expenses that working people have to calculate.
And the rich care more? What does a Bible say about that.

So what was to investigate with 911? We were attacked by a foreign entity. With Benghazi, there was evidence to have an investigation. There were pleas for help before the attack, there was no response to help the victims involved in that hours long attack. DumBama went to bed as if nothing was happening so he could fly to Vegas for a fundraiser the next morning. Then his administration lied about the cause of the attack.

What do we have with this Russia investigation where they are now going back ten years into Trumps life? Because he made a joke about Russia hacking Hillary's email? Because the DNC server under Obama's watch was actually hacked? That's it????
Benghazi.....four Americans killed by terrorists
Nine investigations

9-11.... 3000 Americans killed by terrorists
One investigation

Forum List

Back