Do liberals even like this country?

You really need to put your racism aside & your really ignorant stupid idea that Republicans are not low income people. BTE, lots with a shit load of kids.

Over 50% of US babies were born on Medicaid

Check out those red states. And OMG OMG OMG reduce the access to birth control. You asswipes don't even get that these things are related.

Births Financed by Medicaid

And again, states don't go on welfare. People in states go on welfare.

Ray-the moochers of the world will vigorously defend their right to be so including lambasting you as Hitler and racist for pointing out how tens of millions of parents do take child rearing and providing for their children as a serious matter with some forethought and planning Before doing the horizontal mombo

I don't know that planning is the problem. The problem is our social programs taught people to be irresponsible. Kind of like "I feel like screwing around tonight. If I get pregnant, so what, nobody is going to let my baby starve; nobody is going to take my baby away, and I'll probably make out better one government benefits than not having a baby anyway."

Working people plan. Working people sit down with a pen and paper and list the known expenses of having a child. They weight that against their income, and then make a decision as to whether or not they could afford to have a child. They may even speak with their employer or health insurance provider to see what kind of coverage for a child they get.

Welfare people simply don't give a shit. Their friends had children they couldn't afford, their family members had children they couldn't afford, so why not have children you can't afford either? There's no reason to plan because the taxpayer is going to foot all the expenses that working people have to calculate.
Working people say that they can't fuck until their income goes up?

Right.

They use birth control.

You asswipes want to close PP. You want companies to take away birth control benefits in their health insurance.

Then you cry about them having babies.

You people are dumnber than shit.

You really need to put your racism aside & your really ignorant stupid idea that Republicans are not low income people. BTE, lots with a shit load of kids.

Check out those red states. And OMG OMG OMG reduce the access to birth control. You asswipes don't even get that these things are related.

And Red States are mostly Republican. The residents are mostly Republican else they would not be red. It's not that complicated.

Ray-the moochers of the world will vigorously defend their right to be so including lambasting you as Hitler and racist for pointing out how tens of millions of parents do take child rearing and providing for their children as a serious matter with some forethought and planning Before doing the horizontal mombo

I don't know that planning is the problem. The problem is our social programs taught people to be irresponsible. Kind of like "I feel like screwing around tonight. If I get pregnant, so what, nobody is going to let my baby starve; nobody is going to take my baby away, and I'll probably make out better one government benefits than not having a baby anyway."

Working people plan. Working people sit down with a pen and paper and list the known expenses of having a child. They weight that against their income, and then make a decision as to whether or not they could afford to have a child. They may even speak with their employer or health insurance provider to see what kind of coverage for a child they get.

Welfare people simply don't give a shit. Their friends had children they couldn't afford, their family members had children they couldn't afford, so why not have children you can't afford either? There's no reason to plan because the taxpayer is going to foot all the expenses that working people have to calculate.
Working people say that they can't fuck until their income goes up?

Right.

They use birth control.

You asswipes want to close PP. You want companies to take away birth control benefits in their health insurance.

Then you cry about them having babies.

You people are dumnber than shit.

No, you people are. Republicans are not against birth control in health insurance plans. We are against government forcing companies to have insurance plans with BC. Big difference. If a company electively chooses a plan that has BC, you won't hear one Republican complain about it.

Really Ray., you need to work on your logic. You are not a Democrat yet you had access to the exchanges. Yes, Ray, Republicans also used the exchanges. There are lower income Republicans. Really. Check out those red states that utilize food stamps & welfare among the top ten.

So, it is the fault of Democrats that your employer fucked you over.

The ACA protected you from pre-existing conditions. Your own party will bring them back. Your own party will allow insurance companies to charge you 5 times what they charge younger people . Under the ACA it was 3 times.

I laugh at ignorant fools like you voting for Republicans as they are about to totally fuck you over with their new healthcare bill.

BTW the ACA base their subsidies on holding the maximum you should pay for health insurance at 9.5% of your income. Your party will set that at 16-17%.

Under YOUR party's bill, your premiums are likely to double. But hey, Ray, keep voting Republican.

Even if there was any truth in your lies, what difference does it make to me? Either way I still can't get insurance.

You puppets are so brainwashed that you actually believe everybody in a red state is Republican and everybody in a blue state is Democrat. Your puppet masters kept the truth from you which is states don't get welfare--people get welfare. There are plenty of Republicans in blue states like there are plenty of Democrats in red states.

Although we are a swing state, we are and have been red for some time with the exception of voting for that big-eared commie. However our cities are blue just like many across the country. It is there you will find the most welfare leaches. It's in those places you will find otherwise healthy younger and middle-aged people walking around during the day doing absolutely nothing dragging their four kids with them.

Where I live, It is over 70% Republican & there are plenty of low income people & mostly white & rural. We have lots of people receiving food stamps & on Medicaid. Plenty of counties in Pennsylvania packed full of white, rural, low income people.

Yeah, I'll do that:

View attachment 140025

Funny how you asshats keep dragging out the same shit.

That poll covered 4 years. Foe example, in 2007 39&% of those polled were Democrasts & 23% were Republicans. This in a small sampling.

According to your chart, 54% of working people voted Democrat. figure in the others & how did Republicans win?

Dumbass. Get all the data & quit cherry picking without background.

Campbell Public Affairs Institute: Merged Data Set

So you have no rebuttal, just criticize the source. And what is this site supposed to tell me anyway?
I am criticizing your ignorance in not knowing how the poll was taken. That it polled farmore Democrats than Republicans.

Democrats love this country.

In what other country could they commit so many crimes and not go to jail?

And Red States are mostly Republican. The residents are mostly Republican else they would not be red. It's not that complicated.

Correct, it's not that complicated. And do you know how they decide what is a red or blue state? By the latest presidential election, that's how. Their governor doesn't matter, their state house doesn't matter, their big city Mayors don't matter--only the presidential election.

president-leader.png

Even if there was any truth in your lies, what difference does it make to me? Either way I still can't get insurance.

You puppets are so brainwashed that you actually believe everybody in a red state is Republican and everybody in a blue state is Democrat. Your puppet masters kept the truth from you which is states don't get welfare--people get welfare. There are plenty of Republicans in blue states like there are plenty of Democrats in red states.

Although we are a swing state, we are and have been red for some time with the exception of voting for that big-eared commie. However our cities are blue just like many across the country. It is there you will find the most welfare leaches. It's in those places you will find otherwise healthy younger and middle-aged people walking around during the day doing absolutely nothing dragging their four kids with them.

Where I live, It is over 70% Republican & there are plenty of low income people & mostly white & rural. We have lots of people receiving food stamps & on Medicaid. Plenty of counties in Pennsylvania packed full of white, rural, low income people.

Yeah, I'll do that:

View attachment 140025

Funny how you asshats keep dragging out the same shit.

That poll covered 4 years. Foe example, in 2007 39&% of those polled were Democrasts & 23% were Republicans. This in a small sampling.

According to your chart, 54% of working people voted Democrat. figure in the others & how did Republicans win?

Dumbass. Get all the data & quit cherry picking without background.

Campbell Public Affairs Institute: Merged Data Set

So you have no rebuttal, just criticize the source. And what is this site supposed to tell me anyway?
I am criticizing your ignorance in not knowing how the poll was taken. That it polled farmore Democrats than Republicans.

And where in your link is that information? All it took me to was the main page.

Ray from Cleveland from your post #824.

Now I understand how you came up with Comie-Care. The US Communist Party group has about 5,000 members ( Wikipedia) only. Only one group, barely exist and almost invisible endorsing Democrat.
The number of HATE RACIST garbage low life groups like KKK, Militias, Neo-Nazi, Bike gangs etc etc etc endorsing Trump has thousands and thousands of members far higher than USCP.
Using your ignorant analogy-------- Is it fair to baptize Trump------ Adolf Trump, Nazi Tramp, Neo Nazi Trump?

Meet the Horde of Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and Other Extremist Leaders Endorsing Donald Trump – Mother Jones

Meet the Horde of Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and Other Extremist Leaders Endorsing Donald Trump
The Republican nominee for president has not disavowed any of them.

Meet the Horde of Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and Other Extremist Leaders Endorsing Donald Trump
The Republican nominee for president has not disavowed any of them.
SARAH POSNER AND DAVID NEIWERTSEP. 21, 2016 1:32 PM

A rally in Stone Mountain, Georgia, in April 2016John Bazemore/AP

With his many appeals to nativism, bigotry, and bitter discontent, Donald Trump has enthralled far-right extremists with his campaign for president. According to an investigation by Mother Jones and the Investigative Fund at The Nation Institute, since Trump officially announced his bid in June 2015 he has drawn effusive praise and formal backing from some of the country’s most virulent neo-Nazis, white supremacists, militia supporters, and other extremist leaders. They include the head of the American Nazi Party, three former Ku Klux Klansmen, four people involved in a recent armed standoff against federal authorities at an Oregon wildlife refuge, and at least 15 individuals affiliated with organizations described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as hate groups.
Trump has disavowed none of them.

Donald Trump’s Rise Has Coincided With an Explosion of Hate Groups

Trump supporters?

Trump supporters?

in huge numbers

Your problem is that EVERYBODY likes to fuck. Even though you have no money...you can still fuck

The rich? They have high cost doctors to make sure they only have the children they want. The poor? If you didn't pay for your birth control that week.....shit happens

Georgetown Students Go Broke to Buy Birth Control? Target Sells Pills for $9 Per Month

I think these poor people could manage to get a job at McDonald's for one day a month or collect aluminum cans for a day to afford their own birth control.
You seem to be dancing on both sides of the equation here. You complain about poor people having five kids then are outraged if insurance pays for birth control. Even if that birth control only costs nine dollars a month

How Much Do Birth Control Pills Cost? - CostHelper.com

• For patients not covered by health insurance, birth control pills typically cost $20 to $50 a month.
  • For patients covered by health insurance, out-of-pocket costs typically consist of a prescription drug copay. Most insurance plans offer the lowest copays on generic medication -- usually $5 to $15 -- and higher copays of $30 to $40 for non-preferred brands.
  • Birth control pills, the most commonly covered contraceptive, are covered by more than 80 percent of health insurance plans, according to the Association of Reproductive Health Professionals. And in some states, it's mandatory; the Kaiser Family Foundation[1] lists 33 states that require coverage of birth control.

So what's your point? At the most, fifty bucks a month. That's less than what you could earn at Walmart working one day a month. I understand you belong to the party of excuses, but you are not making any kind of point here.
The point is you got to make up your mind
You either support low cost or free birth control or you accept poor people having kids

Personally, I would convert ice cream trucks and have them driving up and down the street offering FREE birth control

No, that's not the only two choices nor should they be. We should not be supporting parents who have children they can't support. I've offered several solutions but nobody would have the guts to implement my ideas. If we created a deterrent of having children you cannot afford, it would greatly reduce the amount of poor people being born. Rich or poor, everybody knows how babies are created.

That said----- You are still a poor person. With that attitude and behavior you end up a truck driver.
You assumed that all on food stamps, welfares, liberals or democrats --- Are bad people and criminals.

You have forgotten something----- Republicans also depends on welfare, food stamps and other freebies.

That said----- You are still a poor person. With that attitude and behavior you end up a truck driver.

Is this John Kerry? You know, like when you told those college kids if they don't stay in school, they will end up in some place like Iraq???

So tell me loser, WTF is wrong with being a truck driver? I'm proud to go to work everyday and pay my own way in life. You support those who don't. You make excuses for them, you praise them, but the working people? Those are the people you want to criticize.

I would ask you how you make your money, but with liberals, they always seem to be self-supportive owning their own business, living off of investments, comfortably retired, independently wealthy. So which one are you, because I've talked to very few liberals who were honest enough to say they were a blue collar worker.

At least (unlike liberals) I'm honest about who I am.

You keep proving how little you know about the ACA.

Commie care? Really? You are that stupid?

No one forced anyone to buy through the exchanges. You were perfectly free to buy your insurance where ever you wanted.

If that policy was 25% of your net pay, you were eligible for a subsidy.

If you could not afford a policy in the exchanges then you could not have afforded one prior to the ACA.

Before Commie Care came along, I had employer provided insurance my entire adult life, and I'm 57 years old with preexisting conditions since I was 25. But that's not the point. The point is that Commie Care was designed to give likely Democrats voters affordable insurance at the cost to Republican voters. If you make an average income, you don't get crap from those subsidies. If you don't make any kind of real money, subsidies pay for most of it. That's why they wanted over 25% of my net pay.

Really Ray., you need to work on your logic. You are not a Democrat yet you had access to the exchanges. Yes, Ray, Republicans also used the exchanges. There are lower income Republicans. Really. Check out those red states that utilize food stamps & welfare among the top ten.

So, it is the fault of Democrats that your employer fucked you over.

The ACA protected you from pre-existing conditions. Your own party will bring them back. Your own party will allow insurance companies to charge you 5 times what they charge younger people . Under the ACA it was 3 times.

I laugh at ignorant fools like you voting for Republicans as they are about to totally fuck you over with their new healthcare bill.

BTW the ACA base their subsidies on holding the maximum you should pay for health insurance at 9.5% of your income. Your party will set that at 16-17%.

Under YOUR party's bill, your premiums are likely to double. But hey, Ray, keep voting Republican.

Yeah, I'll do that:

View attachment 140025

Wonder who created that chart Ray. You may want to read the real news.

It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.

States with the most people on food stamps

Welfare Hypocrisy: Red States Are The Real Freeloaders - The Ring of Fire - The Ring of Fire Network

There is a problem with your argument here.

I went to Japan and I went to cross a road because I wanted to go to a store on the other side. I wasn't crossing where I should have crossed, I crossed in the middle of the street, because I didn't want to have to walk 100 meters each way just to get to a store. The road was empty more or less, just one guy on a push bike. I was half way across the road and the guy on the push bike STOPPED his bike so I could go past, even though he could easily have got ahead of me.

He didn't do this because Japan doesn't have many Japanese citizens who are not ethnically Japanese. He did this because that's Japan.

Japan has plenty of foreigners, go to Kyoto and you see them all the time, they work there, they're not citizens but they're not going to get kicked out any time soon either.

Africans can be peaceful in their "natural cultural setting". Oh, and then I'm cherry picking because I looked at all the stats and found 18 African countries who have lower murder rates than the US? How is that cherry picking exactly? Oh, it's because you want me to show only the countries that have HIGHER murder rates than the US, because that somehow makes YOUR argument. Oh, please, stop with the nonsense.

My argument was it isn't blacks who make problems, counter to your argument that high crime exists because the US has more black people than Europe. Right?

So, to back up my point I showed that 18 African countries have LOWER murder rates than the US. Which therefore shows that it isn't blacks who are the problem.

Now you've gone off and said blacks in Africa are different to blacks in America? What, they have three hands or something?

If it were a simple case, which you were suggesting, of blacks being far more prone to crime, then all or most countries with black people in them, would have much higher murder rates than the US, probably proportional to the number of black people in those countries. They don't.

So, your argument is bullshit.

Once again you completely missed the points I made.

Japan may have foreigners in their country, but those that are there are very carefully selected, as you pointed out they are people who are working there. Professionals with jobs. Does Japan have a huge population of non-Japanese that are on welfare? No, they don't.
If we were as selective of who we allowed in our country, our crime rate would be much lower.

As for the African/blacks, the statistics do not lie that in the US they have a much higher violence rate. Your 18 African countries that supposedly have lower murder rates than the US doesn't change that. I never stated that all blacks just commit more violence just because they are black, you just like to jump to that conclusion so you can label me a racist.

Liberals love to cherry pick certain European laws and claim that if the US just did the same, our crime rates would go down. In the case of gun laws, there are several Euro countries with high ownership rates, yet very low crime rates. Even in the US there are huge differences. Take a look at the gun violence rates of Idaho and compare it to any other state with high gun ownership but with a more "diverse" population.

Oh, I have no doubt I'm missing your point, seeing as your point is complete nonsense.

Japan has "carefully selected" foreigners, huh? Yeah, they don't like the Chinese, there's a huge deposit and requirements for them.

But having care immigration doesn't impact the US. Many of the black people were slaves. They've been American for a long time. It's not about color here. There are Russians coming in and doing dodgy stuff alongside the Hispanic, black, Asian, white etc gangs.

The problem in the US is the gangs, not the color of the gang.

No, 18 African countries does not change the fact that there is a problem with black Americans. However this was NOT your point. Your point was the color of their skin caused them to commit crime, that is not the case. There is plenty there that we can look to to see why there are problems, slavery, segregation and being treated as underlings for hundreds of years doesn't help. That many of them are under educated, born into poor families, doing the jobs that white people didn't want to do, etc etc, this has a MUCH BIGGER impact on why they have problems.

Why does Europe have less problems? Because, in general, they treat these people better. Why does France have a big problem with Muslims? Color of their skin? No, because they treated them like SHIT for a long time, they massacred them in Paris, they massacred them in Algeria, they made life hard for them.

Here's your problem, not the color of their skin.

Oh, so Liberals like to cherry pick... not conservatives huh? Can I roll my eyes enough at this blatantly partisan comment? Yes, I'm sure people all over like to cherry pick, it seems to happen here all the time, what with people saying that crime happen because of someone's skin color. Then go off making factually incorrect statements to back up their nonsense.

Treating these third worlders decently doesn't guarantee much. How they made that totally incompetent somali who shot that woman in Minneapolis a cop is an example of how you can't make chicken salad with chicken shit. How about those third world throwbacks in San Bernardino who murdered people who threw them a christmas party? Allah akbar and kill the infidel is how they were paid back for their kindness. It's outright stupidity to think you can bring third world throwbacks here and expect them to add anything positive to this country.

Yeah, like the US needs third world people coming to the US to murder people. I mean, the US has enough home grown murderers to not need to import any at all. It's like selling ice to the Antarctic.

Finally, an intelligent response. You're starting to get it. We have our own low lifes here to deal with, so why add to our problems by bringing in those least capable of assimilating?

My point was also that the US doesn't do anything about dealing with its problems. Adding people from other countries doesn't necessarily add to the pool. Having intelligent policy, whereby people going into the US are useful people, is the way forward.

I've met plenty of foreigners who were decent folk, people who worked, people who added to society. It's not about the country they come from, it's about the individual. But the right seem intent on tarring everyone with the same brush so they don't have to think, then get angry when people do the same thing to them with guns.

Is this John Kerry? You know, like when you told those college kids if they don't stay in school, they will end up in some place like Iraq???

So tell me loser, WTF is wrong with being a truck driver? I'm proud to go to work everyday and pay my own way in life. You support those who don't. You make excuses for them, you praise them, but the working people? Those are the people you want to criticize.

I would ask you how you make your money, but with liberals, they always seem to be self-supportive owning their own business, living off of investments, comfortably retired, independently wealthy. So which one are you, because I've talked to very few liberals who were honest enough to say they were a blue collar worker.

At least (unlike liberals) I'm honest about who I am.

Don't worry I'm a winner and very honest. I was born blessed, very successful and good enough help lots of poor people with my own money. I know tons and tons of liberals that are honest and very rich. I also know tons of REAL republicans rich and poor that do not share your ignorant belief. You belong to alt right hate group.

I do believed you only knew few liberals because a racist people tend to pick and choose which one they want to deal with. Thus limiting themselves from success. I can tell you right away since I joined this board that you are poor person.
That is why you are coming up with all these nonsense opinions blaming liberals on everyone failures.

I've met people like you who always blurt a lot of nonsense but several things they are in common -----Racist, Poor, Ignorant.

There is nothing wrong with being a truck driver but you talk like------ You are ALMIGHTY up there very successful and telling us what to do including sex. Only Adolf Trump can say something like that.

But we're not talking write offs Ray. Come on, stick to the topic.

We're talking about governments, at whatever level, giving tax breaks to companies so they get an unfair competitive advantage.

Then show me one business where this is true. Show me where two businesses (one large and one small) have two different tax codes because of their size.

Again, what are you talking about? We're not talking about TAX CODES. Come on, I don't have the energy for pushing you back to the topic every post.

Well if you are not talking about two sets of rules for two like businesses just different sized, then I don't know WTF you are talking about. If both industries of like kind follow the same rules and have the same ability to write-off, then there is nothing unfair about it. That's besides the fact that prices are not set based on taxes paid instead of ability to buy in bulk and from the lowest price providers.

I go grocery shopping every week, but once every month or so I go to Sam's Club. Why? Because when you buy in larger quantities, you get a lower price just like businesses do. Our customers deal with Walmart and they are constantly dropping providers and picking up new ones; sometimes at a disadvantage to us and sometime an advantage to us. But none of our customers deal with K-Mart, Target or any other stores. They don't put as much effort into getting products at the lowest possible price as Walmart does. Even if they did, they would not sell their products as cheap as they sell to Walmart because Walmart buys in much larger quantities.

Fine you don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. Maybe if you read what I actually wrote it would help.

We are, in actual fact, talking about companies being GIVEN special deals by governments. Do you remember the bit about bribery? Do you think having a two day conversation about this might have meant that we weren't just talking about tax code? Come on Ray, what the fuck? Get off the bottle or whatever it is you're on man.

Why do you think Walmart can get lower prices?

How Walmart and Home Depot Are Buying Huge Political Influence

"Walmart and Home Depot are ranked among the top 100 political donors overall for the period since 1989, putting their fingerprints on tax and labor law."

Ah.... Walmart pay a lot for political influence.

Why do you think Walmart pay politicians a lot of money? Could it be because they get something out of it Ray?

They got govt to make it so they can pay their workers less and the govt picks up a $6 BILLION tap on that one. Workers come in and they're like "hey, we won't pay you much, but looky here, the govt WILL pay you".

You complain about the govt giving hand outs. They're giving hand outs because Walmart PAY THEM to do so.

As I showed you before, they get $1 billion or more in govt subsidies

Report says Wal-Mart received $1B in government subsidies. - May. 24, 2004

" Over $1 billion in government subsidies have gone into transforming discounter Wal-Mart Stores from a regional discount store operator into the world's largest retailer, "

Yes, how does a company go from a regional discount store to having stores in China and other countries around the world? Wait, let's see. Oh, yeah, the govt gives them an unfair competitive advantage to the tune of ONE BILLION DOLLARS, excluding the shit they get for paying their workers SIX BILLION too little a year and demand the govt picks up that tap too.

I've said all this before Ray, does it not ring a bell, or did you just not bother to read what I wrote?

Wal-Mart, feds struggle to settle bribery investigation

Here's Walmart being done for Bribery, but they don't want to be convicted of the crimes they've been committing, because if they get convicted Ray, they can't get govt subsidies, so they bribing people to make sure they don't get convicted and don't lose their ability to get money from their bribes.

Yes, we have been through this before, and unless you're going to post non-bias evidence instead of liberal propaganda, I'm not wasting the time to read them.

One more time: What Walmart workers con government for is NOT A SUBSIDY TO WALMART! Walmart doesn't benefit if one of their workers are on food stamps or 100,000. It has nothing to do with Walmart, it has to do with electing liberals into office. Saying Walmart workers getting X from government is a Walmart subsidy is an out and out lie and pure propaganda.

Now if you want to call industry asking for lower taxes a payoff, then why not talk about the union bribery to politicians, particularly government unions like the teachers? How about trial lawyer bribery to Democrats that make it possible for a con artist spilling hot coffee on themselves a liability to the restaurant? How about the environmental bribery of making laws that favor their agenda?

Yes, been through it before, and you somehow managed to come out of the whole thing thinking it was a conversation about tax code.

So what is "liberal propaganda" then Ray? Everything I have posted should be well known to you in the first place. I haven't posted anything that is shocking have I? Or are you just trying to deflect once again because you know that your partisan hackery view is under threat and if you close the door, the outside world doesn't need to impact you for a while?

Actually Ray, it does benefit Walmart, it benefits them quite nicely, because they can bring workers in, tell them they'll get X amount of money and pay them X-Y and save $6 billion a year.

It's quite simple, there are programs in place that you don't like, and somehow you're defending them. It's amazing how you'll defend anything if you think it'll make your argument.

And then you come along, Ray, and go off on one about pure propaganda. Rubbish, pure deflection is what it is.

Ray, we're talking about what we're talking about. We can talk about bribery elsewhere on a different thread if you like, but this is what we're talking about, and you're deflecting AGAIN by pointing to bribery within unions etc.

It's pretty simple Ray.

Companies like Walmart pay money to politicians. Walmart is in the top 100 contributors to politics in the US.

Walmart wants something in return.

Walmart gets something (quite a lot actually) in return.

Walmart becomes uber competitive as a result.

Simple process that you seem to be trying to ignore.

The point is you got to make up your mind
You either support low cost or free birth control or you accept poor people having kids

Personally, I would convert ice cream trucks and have them driving up and down the street offering FREE birth control

No, that's not the only two choices nor should they be. We should not be supporting parents who have children they can't support. I've offered several solutions but nobody would have the guts to implement my ideas. If we created a deterrent of having children you cannot afford, it would greatly reduce the amount of poor people being born. Rich or poor, everybody knows how babies are created.
Let em die is not a solution

We are the wealthiest nation on earth. We can afford to take care of our poor. If you want them to have fewer kids....stop bitching about birth control

I never bitched about birth control. Let them take all the birth control they want. Just don't charge me for it.

I never said let them die. What I said is if a parent cannot financially support their children, those children should be removed from the household and put in an orphanage. I said that we should have a law were anybody applying for any kind of federal or state assistance get no money until we have them fixed first so they can't procreate while living on taxpayer dollars. If we did things like that, it would greatly reduce the amount of poor people procreating.
No more charge than if their insurance pays for an antibiotic. The antibiotic will prevent an infection.......birth control will prevent a pregnancy

Both are wise investments from a public health perspective

The rest of your post sounds worthy of Hitler

Why Hitler? I ask nothing more of poor people than we working people practice ourselves. When a working couple has the most children their income can afford, they use birth control, and many cases, getting physically fixed. If they don't make enough money to support any children, they get fixed so they never have any. The same standard should be held with poor people. if you don't make enough money to support a family, don't have children.

In most cases, people get infections through no fault or action of their own. Nice try though.

The problem is Ray, you're not looking at the real world, you're looking at the world as you think it should be, but it's not as you think it should be.

Forum List

Back