Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

You know why.
Why?

Let me ask the question a different way. Would ancient Hebrews have been offended by anyone who claimed to be God?

Is this me doing the same thing you think the OP is doing? Or is this a fair question?

a question for Emil. Emil ---why do you think that
Jesus was crucified in Golgotha, Jerusalem

???? "scholar" Jensen imagines that Jesus went on
trial somewhere in the Galil with Herod somehow
involved? ----gee---in some convoluted way that
makes more sense the Constantine's version

Herod Antipas was in Jerusalem for Passover.

Yeah but the Jews brought him to the Romans knowing he would be put to death, so what's the difference? They didn't pull the trigger but they bought the gun.
I am intrigued. Was Jesus hiding from the Romans? If so. WHY?

Herod Antipas was in Jerusalem for Passover.
OH!!! was he the prime mover in the arrest of
Jesus, who was, after all, a relative of John the
Baptist-------another pharisee anti-herod person.
That would make, at least, some sense-----sorta

Im a Jew(a real one. not like ropey) and my ancestors killed Jesus. I just hope the christians got it wrong and there is no eternal damnation. If not, im sure that im fucked.
God likes to punish people for sins of thy father. Like when he had all those babies murdered.
Im a Jew(a real one. not like ropey) and my ancestors killed Jesus. I just hope the christians got it wrong and there is no eternal damnation. If not, im sure that im fucked.
God likes to punish people for sins of thy father. Like when he had all those babies murdered.
God punishes children who follow in their father’s evil ways.

OH!!! was he the prime mover in the arrest of
Jesus, who was, after all, a relative of John the
Baptist-------another pharisee anti-herod person.
That would make, at least, some sense-----sorta

norwegen

Nope. Herod Antipas ignored Jesus. Jesus was safe in Galilee. They were gunning for him in Jerusalem.

I'm saying historically from a Christian perspective that the Jews helped kill Jesus. Did they support it throughout history the last 2000 years? I know now they don't but what about up to the 19th century? Are there any Jews in this message board site that could help me understand? Did Jews support the execution for a while throughout history and only in the last 100 years say it wasn't right to execute? When did they change their minds?
Emil, believe it or not, there are jews in the world
who never heard of Jesus. He was not a
player in Jewish history. I heard about Jesus
because I grew up in a christian town. Hubby
was born in a muslim country------every year I
RE-EXPLAIN-----christmas is for his birth and easter
for his death------and he says "oh" but he knows
the book you call "old testament" forward and
backward and inside out and upside down

It's a simple question. Do Jews hate Jesus and support what happened to him? Did the ancient Jews support it and do the modern day ones support it as well?
My simple question; Don’t “ Christians “ believe that GOD sent his only son down to die for our sins?? IF that’s what “ Christians “ believe why all the HATE, TORTURE, KILLINGS for over 2000 years? The Jews didn’t do it but what if they did?
Why blame Jews today for what Catholic’s LIE about in their teaching over 2000 years ago? 🤮🇮🇱

norwegen

Nope. Herod Antipas ignored Jesus. Jesus was safe in Galilee. They were gunning for him in Jerusalem.
you learned in arabia all about life in the Galil?
Who is the "they" in Jerusalem with the guns?
John the Baptist was----I have been told---the
cousin of Jesus. Herod seems to have gunned
John way down near the dead sea Did Herod spend lots of time in the Galil? quite a trek from
his winter palace by the dead sea

you learned in arabia all about life in the Galil?
Who is the "they" in Jerusalem with the guns?
John the Baptist was----I have been told---the
cousin of Jesus. Herod seems to have gunned
John way down near the dead sea Did Herod spend lots of time in the Galil? quite a trek from
his winter palace by the dead sea

The Sanhedrin was gunning for Jesus... I think ever since he raised Lazarus from the Dead, but don't quote me on that.

Herod Antipas was tricked into killing John the Baptist by Salome and her mother.

I don't know which Herod built the fortress retreat at Masada.

Forum List

Back