Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

You can gripe and complain all you want. It is in the Tanakh. I could care less what anti-Christian fake Jewish “scholars” think about it. Of course they will try to explain it away and downplay Daniel since his vision directly informs us of the Son of Man who will be seated at the right hand of God.
no it doesn't -----there is no reason to believe that "SON OF MAN" means Jesus any more
then the FLYING MONKEES of Hanuman are messengers from Vishnu to THE WORLD

You can gripe and complain all you want. It is in the Tanakh. I could care less what anti-Christian fake Jewish “scholars” think about it. Of course they will try to explain it away and downplay Daniel since his vision directly informs us of the Son of Man who will be seated at the right hand of God.
Early Daniel may be fanciful history. Late Daniel was written in 164 BC and is about Antiochus and the maccabean revolt after he had defiled the temple and tried to turn the Jews into Greeks.

no it doesn't -----there is no reason to believe that "SON OF MAN" means Jesus any more
then the FLYING MONKEES of Hanuman are messengers from Vishnu to THE WORLD
So, you think the Son of Man means some regular human politician that will rule the world, heal the sick and blind, unite all nations, all will serve him, and his Kingdom will have no end?

Good luck with that.

Early Daniel may be fanciful history. Late Daniel was written in 164 BC and is about Antiochus and the maccabean revolt after he had defiled the temple and tried to turn the Jews into Greeks.
It’s also about his dreams and visions. But I am sure you’d rather…skip over those?

It’s also about his dreams and visions. But I am sure you’d rather…skip over those?

You should probably study it more. Danel was an ancient Syrian poem . That seems to be the basis for early Daniel.

So, you think the Son of Man means some regular human politician that will rule the world, heal the sick and blind, unite all nations, all will serve him, and his Kingdom will have no end?

Good luck with that.
I don't know how the term "Son of Man" is expressed by Daniel----the Hebrew term
for HUMAN BEING is "ben adam" literally "son of adam" but can be rendered "son of man"
That's hebrew------I have no idea how it worked in "jewish" aramaic back then. The TYPICAL
concept of the IDEAL ERA includes a forever theme and a lack of war and sickness ----that
DOES NOT DEPEND ON A PERSON OF AN INCARNATION OF "GOD" For that era---read ISAIAH.
In fact the KING is considered an ordinary guy who just mediates rituals

You can find it on line. ..or some of it. The Jews seem to have preserved all the ancient writings, myths etc.
so true----I have no doubt that there are thousands of documents buried in shallow
"graves" in Medina which was the customary way of storing and saving and even
getting rid of all examples of the written word---(whole parts of my house are like a
a Genizah-------them persons from old arabia just cannot throw the written word away
Care to back that up with scripture?
Isaiah

You should probably study it more. Danel was an ancient Syrian poem . That seems to be the basis for early Daniel.
“Seems to be”. That is the best you got?

Maybe Jews should remove it from the Tanakh? Too late now I guess.

This is all very inconvenient for y’all.

What are you talking about? Why would I remove anything from the tanakh?

stuff does not get removed as an after-thought----it just gets commentary---that is
true even of the Talmud

so true----I have no doubt that there are thousands of documents buried in shallow
"graves" in Medina which was the customary way of storing and saving and even
getting rid of all examples of the written word---(whole parts of my house are like a
a Genizah-------them persons from old arabia just cannot throw the written word away

Isaiah
LOL, can’t be a little more precise? You claimed the messiah would be an “ordinary guy” who mediates rituals.

What are you talking about? Why would I remove anything from the tanakh?

You are the one pretending the lines in Daniel should not be taken at face value.

Was Daniel a liar and false prophet? Yes or no?

You are the one pretending the lines in Daniel should not be taken at face value.

Was Daniel a liar and false prophet? Yes or no?
Most scholars think the book of Daniel was written by a group of scholars to give the Jews hope and encouragement during the reign of Antiochus Epiphanes.

Forum List

Back