Zone1 Do most Jews believe they killed Jesus?

killing someone loved for their bravery would not serve anyone's interest is why the crucifixion took its circuitous path ...
The gospels were written by gentiles for gentiles. Jesus was crucified by the Romans. The gospel writers, wanting to make nice with the Romans, and get adherents, absolved them for Jesus' death and put the blame on you-know-who.

and what is written for the jews is written by the hereditary idolators ... and their apartheid heaven.

in fact whatever jesus's consideration for the romans was - is unknown what is known is their contempt for the jews, disguised by them as a temple dispute than the religion of moses itself and the lies used by moses to subvert those people to a religion of servitude. the reason the architects of judaism had him crucified.

The gospels were written by gentiles for gentiles. Jesus was crucified by the Romans. The gospel writers, wanting to make nice with the Romans, and get adherents, absolved them for Jesus' death and put the blame on you-know-who.
The prophecies of the messiah say that he will be a king of all nations, not just Israel. Israel was merely chosen to bring forth that king. When that king arrived, he commanded his disciples to go out to the ends of the earth and spread the word.

Um, no, because Jewish law tells us not to.

This just means you don't understand Jewish law. Because we lack the temple and the theocratic government we do not pursue criminal cases in religious courts.
You lack the temple because God left it and it was destroyed, since that covenant was fulfilled.

The new temple is the body of Christ, which is the new covenant.

Ever since Adam and Eve gave in to sin, they were not allowed to be in the presence of God, so they were expelled from Eden, which was Heaven on Earth. The tabernacle was made as a place where God’s presence could be on Earth to allow humans to interact with him, as was the temple in Jerusalem later on, both were considered a place here heaven and earth co-existed, which is why only a “pure” person could enter it.

Jesus is divine and when he was on Earth, he was pure and good and without sin, like the temple. His body the sacrificial lamb, which atones for all sins.

The covenant is like a marriage contract. Once one spouse dies, you are no longer bound to it.
The Moses’ covenant died with Jesus’s death. But a new one was made and we will be bound to it until His return and the final judgement is made.

You lack the temple because God left it and it was destroyed, since that covenant was fulfilled.

The new temple is the body of Christ, which is the new covenant.

Ever since Adam and Eve gave in to sin, they were not allowed to be in the presence of God, so they were expelled from Eden, which was Heaven on Earth. The tabernacle was made as a place where God’s presence could be on Earth to allow humans to interact with him, as was the temple in Jerusalem later on, both were considered a place here heaven and earth co-existed, which is why only a “pure” person could enter it.

Jesus is divine and when he was on Earth, he was pure and good and without sin, like the temple. His body the sacrificial lamb, which atones for all sins.

The covenant is like a marriage contract. Once one spouse dies, you are no longer bound to it.
The Moses’ covenant died with Jesus’s death. But a new one was made and we will be bound to it until His return and the final judgement is made.
Those certainty are your beliefs. Good luck with that.

The prophecies of the messiah say that he will be a king of all nations, not just Israel. Israel was merely chosen to bring forth that king. When that king arrived, he commanded his disciples to go out to the ends of the earth and spread the word.
what prophecy of "the messiah" says he will be "king of all nations"?

That’s from the Christian perspective. From the Jewish perspective, you are worshipping a mortal man.

My point was to the antisemite, who keeps insisting that Jews are evil and will be punished for not agreeing with the Christian belief, that there are different beliefs according to different religions - and that demonizing an entire group of people because they don’t share your belief is…..shall we say….obnoxious.
Who is still demonizing Jews?

Who is still demonizing Jews?
christians and muslims. It is not hard to know----talk to the adolescent kids----
very carefully since----they are kids. OR--go to a mosque---friday but then you
would ALSO have to endure the fact that amongst the ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAM
are also christians hindus buddhists zoroastrians and almost everyone else

christians and muslims. It is not hard to know----talk to the adolescent kids----
very carefully since----they are kids. OR--go to a mosque---friday but then you
would ALSO have to endure the fact that amongst the ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAM
are also christians hindus buddhists zoroastrians and almost everyone else
You poor thing. Your whole identity is based on being a victim forever.

You poor thing. Your whole identity is based on being a victim forever.
don't give up your day job-----I have a little surprise for you---
aspects of "PSYCHOLOGY" (I will not be specific) are my field---
professionally-----and accepted as such in court.. Your conclusion
would be "thrown out" immediately. However----in what way do
you IMAGINE I feel victim on hearing a rant directed at the
"CHRISTIAN ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAM" ?? Well ---the first time
I did feel like a victim of that rant-----it was on a Good Friday and
I felt INSULTED----(long ago), The premise was cute---the genius
Imam demonstrated his scholarly acumen by deriding the term
"GOOD FRIDAY"-----because that is the day that DA CHRISTIANS
'imagine' jesus was murdered (by da joooos of course---but jooos
was not the issue)

don't give up your day job-----I have a little surprise for you---
aspects of "PSYCHOLOGY" (I will not be specific) are my field---
professionally-----and accepted as such in court.. Your conclusion
would be "thrown out" immediately. However----in what way do
you IMAGINE I feel victim on hearing a rant directed at the
"CHRISTIAN ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAM" ?? Well ---the first time
I did feel like a victim of that rant-----it was on a Good Friday and
I felt INSULTED----(long ago), The premise was cute---the genius
Imam demonstrated his scholarly acumen by deriding the term
"GOOD FRIDAY"-----because that is the day that DA CHRISTIANS
'imagine' jesus was murdered (by da joooos of course---but jooos
was not the issue)
The only one ranting here is you.

and what is written for the jews is written by the hereditary idolators ... and their apartheid heaven.

in fact whatever jesus's consideration for the romans was - is unknown what is known is their contempt for the jews, disguised by them as a temple dispute than the religion of moses itself and the lies used by moses to subvert those people to a religion of servitude. the reason the architects of judaism had him crucified.
by what means is idolatry inherited?

Ever since Adam and Eve gave in to sin, they were not allowed to be in the presence of God,

you must stop misrepresenting the heavens - christian ...

all in the heavens are equal ... the presence of which is universal.

they are given the opportunity by their choice for remission to paradise as equals of those there presently through self determination accomplished through the heavenly directive to triumph between good vs evil for their final judgement - when / if accomplished, their journeys end and remission to the everlasting.

by what means is idolatry inherited?

the fallacies of mose et all - judaism - and their claim to an apartheid heaven for themselves. the fallacy of an ordained messiah.

clearly what jesus taught, the 1st century events, repudiation of judaism, moses and the true heavenly religion of antiquity as - liberation theology, self determination.

the fallacies of mose et all - judaism - and their claim to an apartheid heaven for themselves. the fallacy of an ordained messiah.

clearly what jesus taught, the 1st century events, repudiation of judaism, moses and the true heavenly religion of antiquity as - liberation theology, self determination.
from where do you get APARTHEID HEAVEN?

It is not clear as to who "HIM" is-----what is being described
is a permanent ideal world in which everyone worships "GOD"---
not a person.
Read the whole chapter. It is about the Son of Man. The one promised to restore what Adam and Eve lost.

Forum List

Back