🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do nothing congress

It's paint my face......that's the problem with Reid we didn't see anything....and simpletons like you blamed the republicans for no senate votes....although I'm not sure how.

Why do so many people want Congress to always be 'Doing Something?' When it's 'Doing Something', it's usually terrible for Americans. The best thing would be to limit Congress meeting for just a few short sessions per year. The less they meet, the less damage they can do.

We desperately need less Government, not more. People need to stop buying into Government/Corporate Media Propaganda, and start demanding less Government. The less they do, the better off our nation will be. Bet on that.

Why do so many people want Congress to always be 'Doing Something?' When it's 'Doing Something', it's usually terrible for Americans. The best thing would be to limit Congress meeting for just a few short sessions per year. The less they meet, the less damage they can do.

We desperately need less Government, not more. People need to stop buying into Government/Corporate Media Propaganda, and start demanding less Government. The less they do, the better off our nation will be. Bet on that.
This is one spin Republicans use whenever they do nothing. I was expecting you.

I don't care which Party controls Congress. The Country is better off when they're doing nothing. Doing something usually = 'Good for Government, Bad for Americans.'

I don't care which Party controls Congress. The Country is better off when they're doing nothing. Doing something usually = 'Good for Government, Bad for Americans.'

Are you really this clueless? You are so brainwashed you can't even get yourself to say the words RICH or Corporations where you should have said those words. Instead you put GOVERNMENT. You do realize that's your government, right? It represents We the People. YOU. Or it's supposed to. But it doesn't. It serves the rich/corporations.

Let me give you a great example even a retard like you can understand. The GOP represent corporations, not the people. Proof of this was that they were trying to do away with pre existing conditions. Who were they doing that for? For us? Fuck no. They were trying to do that for the insurance corporations who don't want to pay when YOU get sick. But they'll tell you that's to bring your premiums down. HA! It's so we buy their shit but they never or rarely have to pay up. Stupid fucking Americans I tell you!

Or Social Security. Good for Americans, bad for the rich. Or Medicare. Good for Americans bad for the rich and for corporations. Why would they want to take care of the old? Do you think you will never get old?

Usually you're right, but right now we've got a failing ACA and a stagnant economy that is barely above nothin'. And the basic problem with a do nothing Congress is a vacuum that the Executive steps into and assumes more power than he should. These days Congress is more about beating the other party in the next election that it is about doing what's best right now for the country. And nobody has the high ground on this.

Are you really this clueless? You are so brainwashed you can't even get yourself to say the words RICH or Corporations where you should have said those words. Instead you put GOVERNMENT. You do realize that's your government, right? It represents We the People. YOU. Or it's supposed to. But it doesn't. It serves the rich/corporations.

Let me give you a great example even a retard like you can understand. The GOP represent corporations, not the people. Proof of this was that they were trying to do away with pre existing conditions. Who were they doing that for? For us? Fuck no. They were trying to do that for the insurance corporations who don't want to pay when YOU get sick. But they'll tell you that's to bring your premiums down. HA! It's so we buy their shit but they never or rarely have to pay up. Stupid fucking Americans I tell you!

Or Social Security. Good for Americans, bad for the rich. Or Medicare. Good for Americans bad for the rich and for corporations. Why would they want to take care of the old? Do you think you will never get old?

Calm down girlfriend. Way too much Democrat Fake News incitement for you. You're losin it. You're not sounding rational anymore. Maybe lay off the Fake News stuff for awhile. It's clearly rotting your brain.

I was gonna reply to your comments, but you're just too worked up and hysterical. You've allowed the round-the-clock Democrat incitement get the best of you. I really do hope you can regain your sanity. Good luck and God bless. :)

Calm down girlfriend. Way too much Democrat Fake News incitement for you. You're losin it. You're not sounding rational anymore. Maybe lay off the Fake News stuff for awhile. It's clearly rotting your brain.

I was gonna reply to your comments, but you're just too worked up and hysterical. You've allowed the round-the-clock Democrat incitement get the best of you. I really do hope you can regain your sanity. Good luck and God bless. :)

We all know what your problem is

"You Can't Govern if You Don't Believe in Government"

Usually you're right, but right now we've got a failing ACA and a stagnant economy that is barely above nothin'. And the basic problem with a do nothing Congress is a vacuum that the Executive steps into and assumes more power than he should. These days Congress is more about beating the other party in the next election that it is about doing what's best right now for the country. And nobody has the high ground on this.

Just stating my experiences and opinions. It always seems that when Congress does something, it's to benefit Government and themselves. It rarely benefits Citizens. I'm fine with a 'Do-Nothing' Congress. I feel they meet too often. They should definitely cut back to only meeting a couple times a year, and for very short sessions. The more they do, the more our country collapses.

You people have yet to realize that the less Congress does the better it is for we the people

Gridlock is good

“No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.”

Gideon J. (Gideon John) Tucker

You people have yet to realize that the less Congress does the better it is for we the people

Gridlock is good

“No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.”

Gideon J. (Gideon John) Tucker

Spot On. When Congress is 'Doing Something', you can bet it's something to benefit Government and themselves only. It won't benefit Citizens. About the only good it can possibly do at this point, is work on a Balanced Budget agreement. Our shocking $21 Trillion Debt will have to be addressed at some point.

All the rest is B.S. It's only about enriching themselves. All folks need to do is ask themselves how we got to the shocking $21 Trillion Debt. There's our beloved Congress at work. That's it 'Doing Something.'

Just stating my experiences and opinions. It always seems that when Congress does something, it's to benefit Government and themselves. It rarely benefits Citizens. I'm fine with a 'Do-Nothing' Congress. I feel they meet too often. They should definitely cut back to only meeting a couple times a year, and for very short sessions. The more they do, the more our country collapses.

"Just stating my experiences and opinions." That's cool, I ain't saying who's right or wrong. But I do think that sooner or later Congress will have to do SOMETHING cuz the problems we have will not go away. In fact they will escalate and I can't see more of kicking the can down the road as an acceptable option.

Let ACA burn the Democratic party to the ground who gives a shit. Instead lets get moving on tax reform, regulatory reform, and trade.

"Just stating my experiences and opinions." That's cool, I ain't saying who's right or wrong. But I do think that sooner or later Congress will have to do SOMETHING cuz the problems we have will not go away. In fact they will escalate and I can't see more of kicking the can down the road as an acceptable option.

Well, you're trusting the folks who've given us a shocking $21 Trillion Debt, to fix the problems they themselves created. You may trust em, but i don't. I believe they're only gonna make things much worse. Because that's what happens when they 'Do Something.'

Other than working out a Balanced Budget agreement, there's nothing Congress will do that will make America better. All their squabbling and grandstanding is only about more money and power for themselves. They seek total control of the People. Americans should actually hope & pray for a 'Do-Nothing' Congress. That's the only hope they have left.

Forum List

Back