Do Republicans believe any of the 19 women that accused Trump of sexual assault?

trump supporters don't care. FOX could air him grabbing a woman's crotch....and his base DOES NOT CARE!

The term is "Morally Bankrupt." The vast majority of white evangelicals no longer care about morals in the WH. When Clinton was there....Yeah....it mattered.

But with trump....THEY DO NOT CARE!

WHITE EVANGELICAL HYPOCRITES!
DemoSexuals be some phucked up pervy little bastards.

Nobody cares about you, or your Goat Humping Pathetic Life.

Go back to your own country where the Men are Like Women, and the Women Love Goats.

44767d91d035b7ffe8fd99f3be9e181e.jpg

FOX could air him grabbing a woman's crotch...

Unfortunately for Dems, there is no such footage, but rather just a verbal spot on THE HOWARD STERN show....

Spoken word by Trump = horrible

Rape by Bill Clinton = A-OK

Nope. ...neither Clinton nor trumps rape allegations have been proven. If Clinton committed the crime he should do the time. The same with teflon don.

The GOP moral standards have taken a huge dip since the Liar in Chief was elected. Go back and look at the video. Morality was a deciding characteristic for a president in the 90's. No more..

I'm actually saving much more. I was saving 10% of my salary and making less now I'm making more and saving 25%. MAGA for me yes. For you? You poor conservatives need to realize that party don't give a shit about you. They hope the rest of the country turns into people like in the poor red states down south. They don't care that they are poor as dirt they still love Republicans and hate liberals. Meanwhile they couldn't survive without social security and medicare and food stamps.

Southern states were dirt poor when they were solidly Liberal. In recent decades, its been changing as the region becomes conservative. Remember , Slick WIlly was gov of Arkansas, and the Gores ran Tennessee as well as the Carters running Georgia.

And Mitch O'Connell runs KY one of the poorest states with the most welfare per capita. I hope they all lose their Obamacare.

FOX could air him grabbing a woman's crotch...

Unfortunately for Dems, there is no such footage, but rather just a verbal spot on THE HOWARD STERN show....

Spoken word by Trump = horrible

Rape by Bill Clinton = A-OK

Nope. ...neither Clinton nor trumps rape allegations have been proven. If Clinton committed the crime he should do the time. The same with teflon don.

The GOP moral standards have taken a huge dip since the Liar in Chief was elected. Go back and look at the video. Morality was a deciding characteristic for a president in the 90's. No more..
Your Vagina Is Invalid.

So is your butt hurt.

Go back to Libphuckistan or wherever you are a citizen of.

There is a lovely goat there that misses you a whole bunch.

maxresdefault.jpg

As I watched the Montana speech, I was surprised that Trump would make fun of the MeToo Movement.

Especially since he has been accused of sexually assaulting 19 different women.

Do Republicans think all those 19 women were lying?

Do Republicans think the MeToo movement is a joke?

Women detail sexual allegations against Trump - CNNPolitics

Judge Tells Trump He Can Be Deposed in Summer Zervos Sexual Harassment Suit

Meet 19 women who claim affairs with Trump or accuse him of unwanted advances

Trump fails for the third time to stop the Summer Zervos defamation lawsuit

New York’s highest court rejects Trump’s attempts to stop Zervos defamation suit

So two lawsuits will be moving forward. One is for sexual harassment and the other is for the Trump Foundation, a criminal organization.

Five things to know about the lawsuit against the Trump Foundation

Underwood also referred the case to the Federal Election Commission and Internal Revenue Service, arguing that the agencies should examine the foundation for possible violations of federal election and tax laws.

That means that the current state investigation into the charity could expand to the federal level — and Trump’s own administration could be examining the president and his charity.

---------

So which is worse for Trump? Sexual harassment or using charity to shield a slush fund?

The short answer is "no"

The fact that NONE of these broads came forward before President Trump descended the golden escalator, even though Trump was an A List celebrity whose very name is synonymous with "Deep Pockets", tells be its all bullshit

You would have to be the most blind loyal Trumpbot to believe Trump hasn't done the worst imaginable things in his life. He is a scumbag. He was a scumbag. I used to love it when he went on the Howard Stern show. That's who Donald is. Now add that to wanting to screw his own daughter and his ties to the mob and how daddy got him on third base but he thinks he hit a homerun.

But I give Don credit for what he accomplished. He will be remembered 1000 years from now.

He has not done the "Worst things imaginable".

He is not a rapist like Bill Clinton almost certainly is, for one thing.

He has not gotten a rapist off like Hillary did.

He certainly has not murdered anyone.

THe worst you could hang on him, reasonable, is sleazy business practices.

Juanita Broaddrick accused Clinton of raping her in 1978

Trump has a Juanita Broaddrick too. So why do you say Bill almost certainly did but Trump didn't?

You know people have been accusing Trump of raping minors with this Epstein guy in 2016?

Is There Anything to a Lawsuit Accusing Donald Trump of Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl with Bill Clinton’s Billionaire Sex Buddy?

Did Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein Rape A 13 Year Old Girl? | National Review

There is an actual lawsuit. Now Trump is great at getting these to disappear but this is long before Trump appointed Acosta who he knew was the attorney behind letting Epstein off.

You sir are such a right wing partisan brainwashed person that you can't even see your ridiculous hypocricy. I know it doesn't matter. You believe Republicans will protect the white race and ban abortion and protect your guns. It doesn't matter what the Republicans do you'll still support them. Let's just hope the American people don't re elect a rapist.

Because Bill is that guy, and Trump is not.

NOne of your guesses about me are true. I don't know why you just threw that line of bullshit out there.

The short answer is "no"

The fact that NONE of these broads came forward before President Trump descended the golden escalator, even though Trump was an A List celebrity whose very name is synonymous with "Deep Pockets", tells be its all bullshit

You would have to be the most blind loyal Trumpbot to believe Trump hasn't done the worst imaginable things in his life. He is a scumbag. He was a scumbag. I used to love it when he went on the Howard Stern show. That's who Donald is. Now add that to wanting to screw his own daughter and his ties to the mob and how daddy got him on third base but he thinks he hit a homerun.

But I give Don credit for what he accomplished. He will be remembered 1000 years from now.

st

No, he appointed a guy who got a pedophile off.

The deal, approved by Acosta while he was serving as Miami’s top federal prosecutor, allowed Epstein ― who was accused of sexually assaulting dozens of underage girls at his Palm Beach mansion ― to avoid federal prosecution and a possible life sentence. The financier ended up serving only 13 months in prison, a large chunk of which was spent in an office as part of a work-release program.

Pelosi said Acosta, who has served as Trump’s labor secretary since 2017, “engaged in an unconscionable agreement” with Epstein ― a deal she noted had been kept secret from his victims.

“This was known by [President Trump] when he appointed him to the Cabinet,” Pelosi added.

Twice removed from a deal, the details and circumstances we don't know?

LIke I said, not nearly the" worst imaginable".

You should be Trump's new PR person. LOL

Put that shit on a bumper sticker. "Trump 2020. Not the worst imaginable"

No one voted for Trump because he has great character. It was his stance on the issues, and his refusal to be cowed by the media, that the voters liked.

st

The deal, approved by Acosta while he was serving as Miami’s top federal prosecutor, allowed Epstein ― who was accused of sexually assaulting dozens of underage girls at his Palm Beach mansion ― to avoid federal prosecution and a possible life sentence. The financier ended up serving only 13 months in prison, a large chunk of which was spent in an office as part of a work-release program.

Pelosi said Acosta, who has served as Trump’s labor secretary since 2017, “engaged in an unconscionable agreement” with Epstein ― a deal she noted had been kept secret from his victims.

“This was known by [President Trump] when he appointed him to the Cabinet,” Pelosi added.

No one voted for Trump because he has great character. It was his stance on the issues, and his refusal to be cowed by the media, that the voters liked.

Our Liberal Friends don't understand President Trump or his supporters now any more than they did when he first disembarked from the Golden Escalator.

And that's why they will get schlonged again in 16 months.

The short answer is "no"

st

Trump is the master of being twice removed from the deal. For example Trump Resorts doesn't hire illegals. They hire another company and that company hires the illegals.

Wake up. You aren't rich enough to be a Republican. Are you finding that out? Are you realizing you don't save any more now than you did before Trump?

I'm actually saving much more. I was saving 10% of my salary and making less now I'm making more and saving 25%. MAGA for me yes. For you? You poor conservatives need to realize that party don't give a shit about you. They hope the rest of the country turns into people like in the poor red states down south. They don't care that they are poor as dirt they still love Republicans and hate liberals. Meanwhile they couldn't survive without social security and medicare and food stamps.

1. It would be better if Trump has a better history on stuff like the hiring of illegals. He is still better than the scum your dem party put forth, and is likely to put forth coming up.

2. Not giving a shit, is still miles better than the bitter hatred your side has for US.

3. As demonstrated by your anti-Southern bigotry.

st

Our Liberal Friends don't understand President Trump or his supporters now any more than they did when he first disembarked from the Golden Escalator.

And that's why they will get schlonged again in 16 months.

They do love telling themselves about how stupid we are, and how much better they are than us, though.

I guess it makes them feel better.

As I watched the Montana speech, I was surprised that Trump would make fun of the MeToo Movement.

Especially since he has been accused of sexually assaulting 19 different women.

Do Republicans think all those 19 women were lying?

Do Republicans think the MeToo movement is a joke?

Women detail sexual allegations against Trump - CNNPolitics

Judge Tells Trump He Can Be Deposed in Summer Zervos Sexual Harassment Suit

Meet 19 women who claim affairs with Trump or accuse him of unwanted advances

Trump fails for the third time to stop the Summer Zervos defamation lawsuit

New York’s highest court rejects Trump’s attempts to stop Zervos defamation suit

So two lawsuits will be moving forward. One is for sexual harassment and the other is for the Trump Foundation, a criminal organization.

Five things to know about the lawsuit against the Trump Foundation

Underwood also referred the case to the Federal Election Commission and Internal Revenue Service, arguing that the agencies should examine the foundation for possible violations of federal election and tax laws.

That means that the current state investigation into the charity could expand to the federal level — and Trump’s own administration could be examining the president and his charity.

---------

So which is worse for Trump? Sexual harassment or using charity to shield a slush fund?

The short answer is "no"

Trump has a Juanita Broaddrick too. So why do you say Bill almost certainly did but Trump didn't?

You know people have been accusing Trump of raping minors with this Epstein guy in 2016?

Is There Anything to a Lawsuit Accusing Donald Trump of Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl with Bill Clinton’s Billionaire Sex Buddy?

There is an actual lawsuit. Now Trump is great at getting these to disappear but this is long before Trump appointed Acosta who he knew was the attorney behind letting Epstein off.

You sir are such a right wing partisan brainwashed person that you can't even see your ridiculous hypocricy. I know it doesn't matter. You believe Republicans will protect the white race and ban abortion and protect your guns. It doesn't matter what the Republicans do you'll still support them. Let's just hope the American people don't re elect a rapist.

NOne of your guesses about me are true. I don't know why you just threw that line of bullshit out there.

Trump is that guy! Wake up. I even admit Clinton was that guy. Was Obama? No. Was Bush Bush or Carter? No. But Trump and Clinton are those guys dude. I bet you signed up for Trump University.

st

Yes, he lied. Said he would be a middle class first president. And immediately his first achievements were tax breaks that mostly benefit the rich.

And him saying the media is the enemy is a tactic he uses on the stupid. The media is not the enemy. Demagoguary is.

Trumps accusers didn't come out until he went to run from president.

So no, I don't believe that at all. I believe they didn't want him to be president and tried to smear him.

Some of the women accusing Trump of sexual assault all he did was kiss them during cordial conversation. Clintons accusers accuse of him physical sexual assault. Not kissing. Another one he tried to give her his phone number in his office.

These are not allegations that have much merit. LOL

Besides you mean trump confessing he does this?
Oh and another thing you're wrong about.
-his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for nonviolent sexual harassment
-Trump, who owned the Miss Universe franchise, which includes both pageants, was accused of going into dressing rooms in 1997, 2000, 2001, and 2006, while contestants were in various stages of undress.
Before he ran.
Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

The short answer is "no"

Trump is that guy! Wake up. I even admit Clinton was that guy. Was Obama? No. Was Bush Bush or Carter? No. But Trump and Clinton are those guys dude. I bet you signed up for Trump University.

Not me, I went to a leading Catholic college. I listened to the talks on TV about Trump U, but I really wasn't interested in becoming a Real Estate Tycoon,which was the only course of study they offered. If you compare Trump U with Penn , where Trump himself went, Trump U was considered to be just as tremendous if not more so- and at quite a discount compared to the U. of Pennsylvania.

The short answer is "no"

Trump is a lot of things. He is not that guy.

st

Yes Trump said all the right things to con you into voting for him. Now he appointed 2 right wing neocons to the Supreme Court. The middle class, which you belong, is doomed.

How old are you again? And how are you doing saving towards retirement?

The current Supreme Court is the most pro-business and anti labor since World War II.

You think kicking illegals out is going to fix things? Not if "they" won't go after illegal employers. Not if they just increase legal immigration before wages go up.

You are happy when Republicans, who always favor the rich, throw you a crumb. That's all Trump has given you was a crumb. The middle class is still disappearing. College is still unaffordable for the masses. People still aren't saving enough. But the rich are even richer.

Trumps accusers didn't come out until he went to run from president.

So no, I don't believe that at all. I believe they didn't want him to be president and tried to smear him.

Some of the women accusing Trump of sexual assault all he did was kiss them during cordial conversation. Clintons accusers accuse of him physical sexual assault. Not kissing. Another one he tried to give her his phone number in his office.

These are not allegations that have much merit. LOL

Besides you mean trump confessing he does this?
Oh and another thing you're wrong about.
-his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for nonviolent sexual harassment
-Trump, who owned the Miss Universe franchise, which includes both pageants, was accused of going into dressing rooms in 1997, 2000, 2001, and 2006, while contestants were in various stages of undress.
Before he ran.
Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

The Access Hollywood tapes were hidden by NBC and the Bush Family until just a few weeks before the election as a kind of "october surprise". People don't fall for that shit anymore. If it was something serious, they should have brought it up as soon as Trump declared. By the time the AH tapes were unveiled, it was too late to really consider anyone else as it was virtually Election Eve.

st

Yes, he lied. Said he would be a middle class first president. And immediately his first achievements were tax breaks that mostly benefit the rich.

And him saying the media is the enemy is a tactic he uses on the stupid. The media is not the enemy. Demagoguary is.

1. And yet, wages are rising for the working poor and middle class, more than for generations.

2. Sorry buddy. The media is full of liberals, more liberal than you, who hate working class and middle class whites with a fiery passion. They are the enemy of US.

Republicans discarded and abandoned American values when rhey accepted Trump. They betrayed America when they endorsed Donald Dork.

The current Supreme Court is the most pro-business and anti labor since World War II.

You think kicking illegals out is going to fix things? Not if "they" won't go after illegal employers. Not if they just increase legal immigration before wages go up.

You are happy when Republicans, who always favor the rich, throw you a crumb. That's all Trump has given you was a crumb. The middle class is still disappearing. College is still unaffordable for the masses. People still aren't saving enough. But the rich are even richer.

That's really not true. The Janus Decision is very Pro-Worker, as it allows civil servants an opportunity to either join or not join Big Labor

st

Trump is the master of being twice removed from the deal. For example Trump Resorts doesn't hire illegals. They hire another company and that company hires the illegals.

Wake up. You aren't rich enough to be a Republican. Are you finding that out? Are you realizing you don't save any more now than you did before Trump?

1. It would be better if Trump has a better history on stuff like the hiring of illegals. He is still better than the scum your dem party put forth, and is likely to put forth coming up.

2. Not giving a shit, is still miles better than the bitter hatred your side has for US.

3. As demonstrated by your anti-Southern bigotry.

I always love to compare Bill Clinton in 1999 to GW Bush

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

I also love to point out that on Reagan's watch illegal stopped going home after the fruit picking season was over.

And if I'm not mistaken you guys worshiped Reagan and Bush. So if you were wrong back then, maybe you are wrong now?

Forum List

Back