Do Trump supporters understand their opposition?

I agree, but we aren't in a battle, the media and careless language paint the picture of a battle but it's not true. We should be working together on the best most practical solutions and solving conflicts through reasonable debate.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, right, what are the prospects of a Democrat engaging in "reasonable debate?"
With somebody like you? Probabbly nill. You do recognize that people like you represent the same things you ridicule democrats for... right?

I gave up on trying to reason with Democrats long ago. If this election shows anything, it's the fact the Democrats are immune to facts and logic. Spewing sleazy and personal attacks are the only things they understand.
Haha, says the trump supporter

What a come back!
It's pretty ironic, don't ya think?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, right, what are the prospects of a Democrat engaging in "reasonable debate?"
With somebody like you? Probabbly nill. You do recognize that people like you represent the same things you ridicule democrats for... right?

I gave up on trying to reason with Democrats long ago. If this election shows anything, it's the fact the Democrats are immune to facts and logic. Spewing sleazy and personal attacks are the only things they understand.

What a come back!

I believe his message went over your head... not a case of irony.

What a come back!

I believe his message went over your head... not a case of irony.
It wasn't a difficult message. He can't talk to Dems because of the personal attacks. While I very much understand his critique, and don't condone any of it... Trump brought the shot tall to a whole new level and keeps it the focus of his talking points. It was a completely hypocritical statement

I know you have a completely asshole point of view, like Hillary. You assume all the hate and intolerance because hate and intolerance is where you live.

Simple people need simple answers and Hillary is not that complicated. She wants power and will say or do anything for it.
I agree, Hillary is power hungry and persistent in her pursuit. You really think Trump is any different?
He hasn't been very politically correct so far.
We aren't talking about Politically Correct. We were talking about being power hungery
He has a good life and doesn't need the hassles. Hillary has to live on corruption to get what she wants.
Neither has needed for money so what's left pursuit of power? Growing wealth? Helping make the world a better place. Think Clintons got him beat in the last one by a long shot
You are deranged, Hillary is as corrupt as they get. We have very different principles and concepts about what is good for America. We've tried it your way and your way is a proven failure.

I agree, Hillary is power hungry and persistent in her pursuit. You really think Trump is any different?
We aren't talking about Politically Correct. We were talking about being power hungery
He has a good life and doesn't need the hassles. Hillary has to live on corruption to get what she wants.
Neither has needed for money so what's left pursuit of power? Growing wealth? Helping make the world a better place. Think Clintons got him beat in the last one by a long shot
You are deranged, Hillary is as corrupt as they get. We have very different principles and concepts about what is good for America. We've tried it your way and your way is a proven failure.
It's not MY way... I've said many times that I was hoping to vote R this cycle and get a smart conservative in the WH to provide some balance. I was even excited about Trump at first as I love the idea of getting a business guy in there... then I learned how full of shit he is. There is just no way I can vote for him, and I know many agree. I also understand why some people can't vote for the Clintons.

I also understand why some people can't vote for the Clintons.

Yeah, those "some people" who have patriotism, integrity, an understanding of basic economic and fiscal issues, and expect our "leaders" to tell us something other than what lie their handlers put on the teleprompter...

I also understand why some people can't vote for the Clintons.

Yeah, those "some people" who have patriotism, integrity, an understanding of basic economic and fiscal issues, and expect our "leaders" to tell us something other than what lie their handlers put on the teleprompter...
There is a way to make your point without the belittling degrading insulting language. You perfectly display the root of what is causing the issues and divide in Washington. Thanks

It's not MY way... I've said many times that I was hoping to vote R this cycle and get a smart conservative in the WH to provide some balance. I was even excited about Trump at first as I love the idea of getting a business guy in there... then I learned how full of shit he is. There is just no way I can vote for him, and I know many agree. I also understand why some people can't vote for the Clintons.
After a few months of treatment from the Democrat slime machine you would be saying that about whomever the Republicans nominated, because you're a gullible tool.

After a few months of treatment from the Democrat slime machine you would be saying that about whomever the Republicans nominated, because you're a gullible tool.
Not true, I would have voted republican this cycle if y'all would have put up a decent candidate

The government is full of shit and it's high time somebody creates some shovel ready jobs to get rid of it. Republicans are always demonized and full of shit according to the left wing media. I don't let them think for me.

The government is full of shit and it's high time somebody creates some shovel ready jobs to get rid of it. Republicans are always demonized and full of shit according to the left wing media. I don't let them think for me.
Neither do I. Fact is Republicans need to change their messaging and they went the wrong direction with Trump. Best to blow the party up and start fresh at this point. The hate and divisiveness through name calling isn't going to work

Neither do I. Fact is Republicans need to change their messaging and they went the wrong direction with Trump. Best to blow the party up and start fresh at this point. The hate and divisiveness through name calling isn't going to work
Trump is drawing record crowds and any Republican would have been demonized by the press. Trump fights back, which is WHY he is doing so well.

ILMAO at liberals throwing their emotions onto a board believing they're onto something. Seriously, find something that's of value. Here's your answers.............Jesus Christ..............

1. Because he's got a mouth.
2. Because he's blatantly honest.
3. Because he's a child.
4. Because liberals are hypocrites.
5. Because liberals lie and your media makes NAZI propaganda look like child's play.
6. Because he could give a Fk about your PC (pussified country).
7. Because liberals are bias.
8. Because liberals are in denial their candidate makes Richard Nixon look like a Prince.
9. Because liberals are irrational people, simply because they operate on emotions.
10. Because he takes advantage of the system folks like Hillary Clinton have built (e.g., not paying SOME taxes, because he doesn't have to).
11. Because while he may be rich he's not of the establishment. You know, the establishment liberals pretend to detest?

Not exactly rocket science. Just plain old common sense and honesty.

Trump is drawing record crowds and any Republican would have been demonized by the press. Trump fights back, which is WHY he is doing so well.
Kanye West pulls big crowds too but that doesn't mean he could win the presidency. Trump is an entertainer not a serious politician or a realistic candidate for president. It's amazing he made it this far and the future will show it as one of the biggest jokes in political history, taking the place of Palin

Kanye West pulls big crowds too but that doesn't mean he could win the presidency. Trump is an entertainer not a serious politician or a realistic candidate for president. It's amazing he made it this far and the future will show it as one of the biggest jokes in political history, taking the place of Palin

"Not a serious politician" means he's not a professional politician, which means he's not a lying two faced weasel with a spine made of overcooked linguine. The fact that you find being a professional politician to be desirable shows that you are part of the problem, not the solution. Professional politicians are destroying this country.

Forum List

Back