Do Trump supporters understand their opposition?

You are correct, much of what Trump says is mischaracterized... Since you recognize this, it puzzles me why you turn around and do the exact same thing to Clinton. You know good and well she was referring to racists, sexists, xenophobes, homophobes etc. She was talking about people that supported that type of divisive hate. You know it and I know it so stop playing.
I know you have a completely asshole point of view, like Hillary. You assume all the hate and intolerance because hate and intolerance is where you live.

Simple people need simple answers and Hillary is not that complicated. She wants power and will say or do anything for it.
I agree, Hillary is power hungry and persistent in her pursuit. You really think Trump is any different?
He hasn't been very politically correct so far.
We aren't talking about Politically Correct. We were talking about being power hungery
He has a good life and doesn't need the hassles. Hillary has to live on corruption to get what she wants.
Neither has needed for money so what's left pursuit of power? Growing wealth? Helping make the world a better place. Think Clintons got him beat in the last one by a long shot

Just curious, if Trump supporters understand why there is such strong distain and opposition for Donald Trump from so many Americans. Thoughts?
"Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions."
"“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions."
~ art of the deal

""Subversion is the undermining or detachment of the loyalties of significant political and social groups within the victimized state, and their transference, under ideal conditions, to the symbols and institutions of the aggressor."[11]"
~Donald Trump
We don't need quotes from the art of the deal here

Just curious, if Trump supporters understand why there is such strong distain and opposition for Donald Trump from so many Americans. Thoughts?
"Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions."
"“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions."
~ art of the deal

""Subversion is the undermining or detachment of the loyalties of significant political and social groups within the victimized state, and their transference, under ideal conditions, to the symbols and institutions of the aggressor."[11]"
~Donald Trump
What you need is prison. Aside from that, you don't dictate shit to me, commie.

This thread is so full of projection. The reality is, you can't comprehend the disdain towards Hillary, the corrupt criminal who would sell her own babies if it meant a political victory.

Pretty decent summary:

~ art of the deal

~Donald Trump
What you need is prison. Aside from that, you don't dictate shit to me, commie.
How did you even get into this party? I specifically told the bouncer to not let any of the crazies in here till after midnight

This thread is so full of projection. The reality is, you can't comprehend the disdain towards Hillary, the corrupt criminal who would sell her own babies if it meant a political victory.

Pretty decent summary:

See this is part of my point and it goes for both sides. There is this distorted over projection going on and a loss of objectivity and rational discussion. Some are still attempting and succeeding at this but many are jumping straight to the overexaggerated attacks. What happened to being objective?

Pretty decent summary:

See this is part of my point and it goes for both sides. There is this distorted over projection going on and a loss of objectivity and rational discussion. Some are still attempting and succeeding at this but many are jumping straight to the overexaggerated attacks. What happened to being objective?

Liberals...

Pretty decent summary:

See this is part of my point and it goes for both sides. There is this distorted over projection going on and a loss of objectivity and rational discussion. Some are still attempting and succeeding at this but many are jumping straight to the overexaggerated attacks. What happened to being objectionable?

Did you meant to say objective?

You don't win battles by being objective. And if the media turns into a propaganda machine, you can forget about even attempting such... it's like expecting to win a war by rational arguments. Fact is, machine guns win wars... That's basically what's going on here.

The list is endless. How much time do the major networks devote to covering the Wikileaks releases?
of the majors I watch Fox and CNN... Both cover the exact same story's in each hour news program. Wiki Leaks is brought up on almost a daily basis. The reason why the majority of time goes to Trumps BS is because he is spouting of about it on a daily basis. Guaranteed if Hillary jumped up and said that Assange was a disgusting terrorist, liar spreading false info and she is going to sue him... Then it would get covered more often. The difference is she knows how to put water on the fire and Trump seems to only know how to pour gas on it.

Bullshit.If the Wikileaks papers were about Donald Trump, the networks would be covering it 24 hours a day.
Yeah because Trump would be threatening to sue Wikileaks and talking about it none stop
How can you sue someone for publishing facts?

Who do you think you're fooling?
Trump threatens to sue just about everybody that attacks or opposes him.

For example he threatened to sue the Times for publishing his tax returns. It's all tough guy posturing and a technique he's used many times to get what he wants in business
Trump threatens so sue people who slander and libel him. That seems to be the favorite hobby of left wingers. It's about time the douche bags who dish it out got a taste of their own medicine.

Go Trump!

BTW, publishing someone's tax returns without their permission is blatantly illegal. If our so-called "justice system" wasn't thoroughly corrupt, people would be going to jail for that.

Pretty decent summary:

See this is part of my point and it goes for both sides. There is this distorted over projection going on and a loss of objectivity and rational discussion. Some are still attempting and succeeding at this but many are jumping straight to the overexaggerated attacks. What happened to being objectionable?

You don't win battles by being objective. And if the media turns into a propaganda machine, you can forget about even attempting such... it's like expecting to win a war by rational arguments. Fact is, machine guns win wars... That's basically what's going on here.

I agree, but we aren't in a battle, the media and careless language paint the picture of a battle but it's not true. We should be working together on the best most practical solutions and solving conflicts through reasonable debate.

of the majors I watch Fox and CNN... Both cover the exact same story's in each hour news program. Wiki Leaks is brought up on almost a daily basis. The reason why the majority of time goes to Trumps BS is because he is spouting of about it on a daily basis. Guaranteed if Hillary jumped up and said that Assange was a disgusting terrorist, liar spreading false info and she is going to sue him... Then it would get covered more often. The difference is she knows how to put water on the fire and Trump seems to only know how to pour gas on it.

Bullshit.If the Wikileaks papers were about Donald Trump, the networks would be covering it 24 hours a day.
Yeah because Trump would be threatening to sue Wikileaks and talking about it none stop

For example he threatened to sue the Times for publishing his tax returns. It's all tough guy posturing and a technique he's used many times to get what he wants in business
Trump threatens so sue people who slander and libel him. That seems to be the favorite hobby of left wingers. It's about time the douche bags who dish it out got a taste of their own medicine.

Go Trump!

BTW, publishing someone's tax returns without their permission is blatantly illegal. If our so-called "justice system" wasn't thoroughly corrupt, people would be going to jail for that.
Yeah I agree, and how is wikileaks different?

Pretty decent summary:

I agree, but we aren't in a battle, the media and careless language paint the picture of a battle but it's not true. We should be working together on the best most practical solutions and solving conflicts through reasonable debate.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, right, what are the prospects of a Democrat engaging in "reasonable debate?"

Pretty decent summary:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, right, what are the prospects of a Democrat engaging in "reasonable debate?"

With somebody like you? Probabbly nill. You do recognize that people like you represent the same things you ridicule democrats for... right?

Go Trump!

Yeah I agree, and how is wikileaks different?

It's not a crime to publish someone's emails, even if someone hacked them. It is a crime to hack someone's computer, so feel free to have the guy who did it arrested.

Pretty decent summary:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

With somebody like you? Probabbly nill. You do recognize that people like you represent the same things you ridicule democrats for... right?

I gave up on trying to reason with Democrats long ago. If this election shows anything, it's the fact the Democrats are immune to facts and logic. Spewing sleazy and personal attacks are the only things they understand.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I gave up on trying to reason with Democrats long ago. If this election shows anything, it's the fact the Democrats are immune to facts and logic. Spewing sleazy and personal attacks are the only things they understand.
Haha, says the trump supporter

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Haha, says the trump supporter

What a come back!

Forum List

Back