Do you believe that we are now or will soon be overpopulated?

There is no " present excess of human population."

Indeed, until the entire planet is a city like Coruscant (Star Wars), you will babble along.

Meanwhile, there are extreme issues like fresh water shortages all over the planet that, according to your bullshit, have nothing to do with humans sucking up all the fresh water...

The world is badly overpopulated, and if I could press a button that would bring the pop down to 500 MM, eliminating all of china, russia, africa, the mideast (except Israel), and south america, I'd hit that button with a hammer.

I have given this a lot of thought over the years, and the maximum amount of people the world could sustain if everyone was producing the same amount of pollutants and using the same amount of resources like water as an american, would be about 500 MM.

The world is headed towards a disaster seen in the movies Elysium/Soylent Green, etc; overcrowded, polluted, starving masses, etc. The africans and the rest of the 3rd world needs to start using birth control.

It is not the responsibility of the 1st world to be the 3rd world's safety valve for its overpopulation, nor is it to come up with ways to cure its diseases (like AIDS) that spring up in various 3rd world shitholes that would helpt to reduce the pop of these areas as they should.

Last edited:
Considering most employers don't believe in the family units people will choose to have one or even no children as a family cannot survive on one salary if its a mere pittance of fifty thousand dollars. Not possible unless you want to live in poverty or paycheck to paycheck ads most do because their wages are low and getting lower.
Walking Tall by Walking All Over People

One explanation the economic elite don't dare suggest is that the people running the businesses are too incompetent to make them productive enough to pay their employees well. We have been indoctrinated into believing that anyone who makes it to the top must have reached that position by being better than those competing with him.

Tell that to nature.

The nature that made it possible for the current number of people to live on earth?

The nature that far more than sustains us?

The nature of which humans and their ingenuity are a part?

The world is badly overpopulated, and if I could press a button that would bring the pop down to 500 MM, eliminating all of china, russia, africa, the mideast (except Israel), and south america, I'd hit that button with a hammer.

I have given this a lot of thought over the years, and the maximum amount of people the world could sustain if everyone was producing the same amount of pollutants and using the same amount of resources like water as an american, would be about 500 MM.

The world is headed towards a disaster seen in the movies Elysium/Soylent Green, etc; overcrowded, polluted, starving masses, etc. The africans and the rest of the 3rd world needs to start using birth control.

It is not the responsibility of the 1st world to be the 3rd world's safety valve for its overpopulation, nor is it to come up with ways to cure its diseases (like AIDS) that spring up in various 3rd world shitholes that would helpt to reduce the pop of these areas as they should.

Here you go, false hysteria fans. ^^^^^^. Is this the kind of nut you want to be associated with?

Here you go, false hysteria fans. ^^^^^^. Is this the kind of nut you want to be associated with?

By advocating that the FIrst World NOT research Third World diseases, in order to "reduce" the population of those areas, he is advocating passive genocide.

It is absurd to want 'more' all the time, and what the US is doing is impossible to replicate world wide. To 'want' intelligently, to seek beauty, quality, stability, security, health, peace and happiness would be a wonderful use of human potential. Instead, what we see is stupidity, avidity and ugly waste all worshiped.

It is absurd to want 'more' all the time, and what the US is doing is impossible to replicate world wide. To 'want' intelligently, to seek beauty, quality, stability, security, health, peace and happiness would be a wonderful use of human potential. Instead, what we see is stupidity, avidity and ugly waste all worshiped.
Worshiping ugly waste, stupidity and avidity allowed you to make that post technologically speaking, of course......

Forum List

Back