Zone1 Do you believe this account of Hell from a 20th century Catholic nun?

Do you believe this account of Hell from a 20th century Catholic nun?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not Catholic so... no Hell for me

• I'm not Christian of any kind... so no Hell for me, thank you

• I wouldn't even want Soros to go to that hideous place

• Total voters
  • Banned
so someone cowardly came here and voted but left no comment..

I guess that person thinks that whatever he or she doesn't believe in disappears...

wow... kind of delusional, I would say..

They did leave a comment but it seems you are not allowed to see it .
So , it has disappeared which shows that your cultish claims are bunkum because it has gone .

As for the Nun's claim .
So Faked I thought it was up for Fakiest Fake of the Year Award .

• Banned
They did leave a comment but it seems you are not allowed to see it .
So , it has disappeared which shows that your cultish claims are bunkum because it has gone .

As for the Nun's claim .
So Faked I thought it was up for Fakiest Fake of the Year Award .
:rolleyes::uhoh3:

(thought for sure I posted this... must have had a glitch...)
Oh.

I don’t believe her account for one nano second.

I also don’t believe in Hell.

I deem it blasphemous to accuse God not just of creating a place of torture but of even tolerating the existence of such a place.

Why would anyone believe in such a God?

Oh.

I don’t believe her account for one nano second.

I also don’t believe in Hell.

I deem it blasphemous to accuse God not just of creating a place of torture but of even tolerating the existence of such a place.

Why would anyone believe in such a God?
Do you think I want to believe in it all the time? However, that said, 99% of the time I definitely believe in it and I believe in this account by this nun who was canonized a saint in .. well, she died in 1938. I don't know when she was canonized. If she was canonized after Vatican II began... I may begin to question her being a real saint.. fake popes cannot canonize a thing.

But I will always believe in Hell. It may sound a little hokey but God himself has proven to me personally that Hell exists... I am not exaggerating and I am not being some kind of LookAtMeI'mSpecial type of person.. I just know what I know and I know what God has revealed to me and what He has not. I just state facts. God has shown me things that He has apparently not shown all others. He does that. He likely has revealed things to you that he has not revealed to me.. or anyone else? Everyone has their own special place in the world and all Christians have their own experiences with God..

Do you think I want to believe in it all the time? However, that said, 99% of the time I definitely believe in it and I believe in this account by this nun who was canonized a saint in .. well, she died in 1938. I don't know when she was canonized. If she was canonized after Vatican II began... I may begin to question her being a real saint.. fake popes cannot canonize a thing.

But I will always believe in Hell. It may sound a little hokey but God himself has proven to me personally that Hell exists... I am not exaggerating and I am not being some kind of LookAtMeI'mSpecial type of person.. I just know what I know and I know what God has revealed to me and what He has not. I just state facts. God has shown me things that He has apparently not shown all others. He does that. He likely has revealed things to you that he has not revealed to me.. or anyone else? Everyone has their own special place in the world and all Christians have their own experiences with God..
I am not interested in even trying to change your beliefs. I’m just telling you that when it comes to the notion of “Hell,” I don’t share your belief.

I am not interested in even trying to change your beliefs. I’m just telling you that when it comes to the notion of “Hell,” I don’t share your belief.
Well, then I have to say I am concerned for your eternal soul. As it says in that account, most people in Hell didn't believe in Hell...

Well, then I have to say I am concerned for your eternal soul. As it says in that account, most people in Hell didn't believe in Hell...
Don’t worry. If I’m wrong, I guess I’ll be a victim of God’s injustice. But I don’t believe in “God’s injustice.” So, I’m not worried.

Don’t worry. If I’m wrong, I guess I’ll be a victim of God’s injustice. But I don’t believe in “God’s injustice.” So, I’m not worried.
but don't you get it that it doesn't matter what you believe? What matters is the truth (what God thinks/how He does things..). Again, I don't always like the idea of eternal misery either. But it's kind of simple: In heaven there is no evil. If you love evil, you cannot go to heaven. It's as simple as that.. 1 plus 1 always equals 2... If you repent of your sins, you have to be washed clean of all the ill effects of the evil/sin you have done (purgatory). If a sinner were let into Heaven, it would not be heaven anymore. It would become Hell in a big hurry.

but don't you get it that it doesn't matter what you believe? What matters is the truth (what God thinks/how He does things..). Again, I don't always like the idea of eternal misery either. But it's kind of simple: In heaven there is no evil. If you love evil, you cannot go to heaven. It's as simple as that.. 1 plus 1 always equals 2... If you repent of your sins, you have to be washed clean of all the ill effects of the evil/sin you have done (purgatory). If a sinner were let into Heaven, it would not be heaven anymore. It would become Hell in a big hurry.
It does matter. For if I’m right (and I’m confident I am) I don’t have to fret about a God who is unjust.

It does matter. For if I’m right (and I’m confident I am) I don’t have to fret about a God who is unjust.
I say you are not right. But only God can change your mind. Maybe He will show you some of the things he has shown me. It hasn't always been pleasant either.. learning certain things from Him.. but we are human and we just do not understand Him.. at least not 100%

And that's why I am concerned for your soul.

I guess if you don't have any mortal sins on your soul when you die... well, that's what counts, but I know from being a human myself.. how difficult it is to totally let go of.. certain inclinations toward sinful behavior, which includes NOT doing things also. I have won a lot of battles in that regard but.. human until the end

Forum List

Back