Zone1 Do you believe this account of Hell from a 20th century Catholic nun?

Do you believe this account of Hell from a 20th century Catholic nun?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not Catholic so... no Hell for me

• I'm not Christian of any kind... so no Hell for me, thank you

• I wouldn't even want Soros to go to that hideous place

• Total voters
Hell is real for those who believe it is real, that’s my belief.
Hell is real, period. Again, God has revealed to me that Hell exists. But knowing that I am just a schmuck on the internet to ... other schmucks on the internet...

How about Our Lady of Fatima who not only mentioned Hell but showed the children a glimpse of it?

From the above mentioned site RE Fatima:

Lucia gave the details of this extraordinary apparition. With the unbounded love of a mother bending over her sick child, wishing to strengthen and console the children in the truth of the apparitions, the beautiful Lady engulfed the three in Her immense light and rested Her loving eyes on Lucia. The girl could not speak for joy. Jacinta prodded her, “Lucia, go ahead, speak to Her. She is already speaking to you.” So Lucia, looking up towards Our Lady, her eyes filled with loving devotion, asked, “What do You want of me?” “I want you to return here on the thirteenth of next month,” the Lady said. “Continue to say the Rosary every day in honor of Our Lady of the Rosary to obtain peace for the world and the end of the war; for only She can help you.” Lucia, thinking of her mother and the words of the Pastor, wishing to clear up the doubts of people, spoke again in her own childish manner, “Will You please tell us who You are and perform a miracle so that everyone will believe that You really appear to us?” 1 Comadre or co-mother; a term expressing the relationship between the natural mother of a child and the child’s god-mother. 30 “Continue to come here every month. In October, I will say who I am and what I desire and I will perform a miracle all shall see, so that they believe.” Then Lucia spoke of the petitions of the people. Our Lady answered, “Some I will cure and others not. As to the crippled boy, I will not cure him or take him out of his poverty, but he must say the Rosary every day with his family.”

From Sister Lucia, one of the children at Fatima who saw the Virgin Mary (people around the 3 children could not see her). My words are in brackets (emphasis added)

“As Our Lady said these words,” Lucia later described the scenes, “She opened Her hands again as She had done the two previous months. The light reflecting from them seemed to penetrate into the earth, and we saw as if into a sea of fire, and immersed in that fire were devils and souls with human form, as if they were transparent black or bronze embers floating in the fire and swayed by the flames that issued from within themselves along with great clouds of smoke, falling upon every side just like the falling of sparks in great fires, without weight or equilibrium, amidst wailing and cries of pain and despair that horrified and shook us with terror. We could distinguish the devils by their horrible and repulsive figures of frightful and unknown animals, but transparent as the black coals in a fire.” Frightened, deathly pale, the little ones raised their eyes to Our Lady for help as Lucia cried out. “Oh... Our Lady!” Our Lady explained: “You have seen Hell — where the souls of poor sinners go. To save [souls from Hell] God wills to establish throughout the world the devotion to My Immaculate Heart. “If people will do what I tell you, many souls will be saved, and there will be peace. The war [WW I] is going to end. “But if they do not stop offending God, another and worse war will break out in the reign of Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that it is the great sign that God gives you, that He is going to punish the world for its crimes by means of war, hunger, persecution of the Church and of the Holy Father. “To forestall this, I shall come to ask for the Consecration of Russia to My Immaculate Heart and the Communion of Reparation on the First Saturdays. “If they heed My requests, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace. If not, she shall spread her errors throughout the world, promoting wars and persecutions of the Church; the good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer [It is rumored that Pius XII was murdered by poison], various nations will be annihilated; in the end, My Immaculate Heart shall triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to Me, which will be converted, and some time of peace will be given to the world. “In Portugal, the dogma of the faith will always be preserved etc.

Hell is real, period. Again, God has revealed to me that Hell exists. But knowing that I am just a schmuck on the internet to ... other schmucks on the internet...

How about Our Lady of Fatima who not only mentioned Hell but showed the children a glimpse of it?
All I did was give my opinion. I’m not trying ro tell you or anyone what to believe.

so someone cowardly came here and voted but left no comment..

I guess that person thinks that whatever he or she doesn't believe in disappears...

wow... kind of delusional, I would say..
I don't believe ANYTHING that is professed by ANY organized religion in the world with the single possible exception of Buddhism. Every other religion has violated their prime directive in the name of those religions. Believe in US or WE'LL KILL YOU.

I wouldn’t mind having a deeper faith. I’m just acknowledging that I don’t.
A lot of people see God like you do... asleep while they are going through their metaphorical storms of life.

Rembrandt painted himself in his famous painting, "Christ in the Storm."

upload_2017-3-31_21-38-10-jpeg.119718

He's the one holding onto the mast for dear life.

upload_2017-3-31_21-38-39-jpeg.119719

In this account Jesus and the disciples were on the Sea of Galilee and a violent storm comes up suddenly. The Sea of Galilee is the lowest freshwater lake on earth at approximately 210 m (700 ft) below sea level. It is longer than it is wide. At its widest points, the lake measures 21 km (13 mi) from north to south and 12 km (7.5 mi) from east to west and is surrounded by hills. The elevation, shape and contour of the lake make it susceptible to storms. Violent storms do "roll" in there suddenly. They even have a name for it. They are called Sharkias.

"...Such storms result from differences in temperatures between the seacoast and the mountains beyond. The Sea of Galilee lies 680 feet below sea level. It is bounded by hills, especially on the east side where they reach 2000 feet high. These heights are a source of cool, dry air. In contrast, directly around the sea, the climate is semi-tropical with warm, moist air. The large difference in height between surrounding land and the sea causes large temperature and pressure changes. This results in strong winds dropping to the sea, funneling through the hills. The Sea of Galilee is small, and these winds may descend directly to the center of the lake with violent results. When the contrasting air masses meet, a storm can arise quickly and without warning. Small boats caught out on the sea are in immediate danger..."

In the account, Jesus is sleeping while His disciples are panicking. They couldn't understand how He could be sleeping while their lives were being threatened. That's how most people see God. He's not there when they are going through the storms of their lives.

God is a Master Gardner. He uses it all but does His best work when we are suffering. It's like pruning a bush. Some branches are thin and snap right off. Others are thicker and have to be sawed off. Some hurt more than others. At first it looks like crap. All sparse and twiggy, but then as the new growth occurs it comes in more full and looking better looking than before. He uses it all to progress us and for the one's who know how it works they have peace through the storms to the point they are not storms. But for everyone else they will be holding on for dear life like Rembrandt not understanding how God is working in their lives.

A lot of people see God like you do... asleep while they are going through their metaphorical storms of life.

Rembrandt painted himself in his famous painting, "Christ in the Storm."

upload_2017-3-31_21-38-10-jpeg.119718

He's the one holding onto the mast for dear life.

upload_2017-3-31_21-38-39-jpeg.119719

In this account Jesus and the disciples were on the Sea of Galilee and a violent storm comes up suddenly. The Sea of Galilee is the lowest freshwater lake on earth at approximately 210 m (700 ft) below sea level. It is longer than it is wide. At its widest points, the lake measures 21 km (13 mi) from north to south and 12 km (7.5 mi) from east to west and is surrounded by hills. The elevation, shape and contour of the lake make it susceptible to storms. Violent storms do "roll" in there suddenly. They even have a name for it. They are called Sharkias.

"...Such storms result from differences in temperatures between the seacoast and the mountains beyond. The Sea of Galilee lies 680 feet below sea level. It is bounded by hills, especially on the east side where they reach 2000 feet high. These heights are a source of cool, dry air. In contrast, directly around the sea, the climate is semi-tropical with warm, moist air. The large difference in height between surrounding land and the sea causes large temperature and pressure changes. This results in strong winds dropping to the sea, funneling through the hills. The Sea of Galilee is small, and these winds may descend directly to the center of the lake with violent results. When the contrasting air masses meet, a storm can arise quickly and without warning. Small boats caught out on the sea are in immediate danger..."

In the account, Jesus is sleeping while His disciples are panicking. They couldn't understand how He could be sleeping while their lives were being threatened. That's how most people see God. He's not there when they are going through the storms of their lives.

God is a Master Gardner. He uses it all but does His best work when we are suffering. It's like pruning a bush. Some branches are thin and snap right off. Others are thicker and have to be sawed off. Some hurt more than others. At first it looks like crap. All sparse and twiggy, but then as the new growth occurs it comes in more full and looking better looking than before. He uses it all to progress us and for the one's who know how it works they have peace through the storms to the point they are not storms. But for everyone else they will be holding on for dear life like Rembrandt not understanding how God is working in their lives.
You got a bit of a preacher man in you, amigo.

She had a dream. God did not inspire that dream.

Hell is the place of permanent DEATH, not eternal TORTURE

All I did was give my opinion. I’m not trying ro tell you or anyone what to believe.
I never accused you of that.

What kind of Christian would I be if I knew there was a Hell, that most people end up there, and never warn anyone?

I believe these are demonic manifestations.
Your beliefs do not matter compared to what God is and what God knows and the way God set things up. If people don't like those of us who know there is a Hell, they can take their arguments to God

Good luck with that

Why would a loving God who created the loving Mother of our Lord who is now also the Mother of us all...

allow her to be used by Satan for "demonic manifestation" purposes? and to young children?!

Watch out... Remember what Jesus said to the people who saw one of Jesus's miracles, yet said that He did such things by the power of the devil!

That is the passage that mentions the unforgivable sin

She had a dream. God did not inspire that dream.

Hell is the place of permanent DEATH, not eternal TORTURE
Wow... amazing... people arguing with God Himself...

See my last post (b4 this one) RE the unforgivable sin... which may involve calling what is good and holy Satanic?

Forum List

Back