Do you notice how gun nuts never talk about any limits to gun ownership?

And exactly where does it say that the Federal Government gives you that right? Or does it say that the Federal Government cannot infringe on your rights. But according to the 10th and the 14th amendment, the States can regulate how and when you can do it. The 2nd only applies to the Federals, not the states. The Feds have only gone as far as saying that you can only have the weapon for the defense of your home as long as you adhere to the State and lower government laws. Everything else is up to the State and lower governments laws. Again, the 2nd amendment only applies to the Federal Government just like all the other first 10 amendments. They limit the Federal Government's powers. If you want this changed, rewrite the 2nd amendment to be more clear and to read what you "Think" it means.

Wow, your ignorance of our Constitution is beyond belief. Are you a legal or illegal immigrant? Didn't you cover this in 9th-grade Civics class or do they not teach that any longer?

Why do you think the Supreme Court is always striking down onerous gun laws passed by states and cities?

Yes, cities and states can pass REASONABLE restrictions but they are overseen by the Federal Government.

This is why the Democrats are now talking about banning ALL semi auto firearms.

You mean that if you are a Democrat you are required to require a total ban of all semi auto firearms? Let me check the Democrat contract. .............still checking.............bare with me...................nope, it ain't in there. Do I have a different version than all the rest of the world? Must have because I know you always tell the truth, butthead.

That's not what Pilot1 said. Please try again.

Oh, I agree we need to amend. But we also need to amend the 2nd as well. You can't have one without the other.

Just curious, specifically what are the amendments you would propose?

And exactly where does it say that the Federal Government gives you that right? Or does it say that the Federal Government cannot infringe on your rights. But according to the 10th and the 14th amendment, the States can regulate how and when you can do it. The 2nd only applies to the Federals, not the states. The Feds have only gone as far as saying that you can only have the weapon for the defense of your home as long as you adhere to the State and lower government laws. Everything else is up to the State and lower governments laws. Again, the 2nd amendment only applies to the Federal Government just like all the other first 10 amendments. They limit the Federal Government's powers. If you want this changed, rewrite the 2nd amendment to be more clear and to read what you "Think" it means.

Wow, your ignorance of our Constitution is beyond belief. Are you a legal or illegal immigrant? Didn't you cover this in 9th-grade Civics class or do they not teach that any longer?

Why do you think the Supreme Court is always striking down onerous gun laws passed by states and cities?

Yes, cities and states can pass REASONABLE restrictions but they are overseen by the Federal Government.

I know what the law is. And it hasn't changed in a number of years. It's been very consistent. Yes, some states try and push the envelope and get slapped down both ways. What else is new. This is why State AGs are constantly in Federal Courts. One would almost think their whole job was to sue the Federal Government. One State AG during the Obama time made the Joke that his entire job consisted of Come to work, sue the Federal Government, go home. Repeat next day. And the first 2 years of Trumps time, he's had more State AGs suing the Federal Government than all of Obama and Bush Jrs time put together. Not all of these suits are successful. You seem to think you are the smartest kid in the classroom. Not even close.

You mean that if you are a Democrat you are required to require a total ban of all semi auto firearms? Let me check the Democrat contract. .............still checking.............bare with me...................nope, it ain't in there. Do I have a different version than all the rest of the world? Must have because I know you always tell the truth, butthead.

Here is his direct quote.
This is why the Democrats are now talking about banning ALL semi auto firearms
That is exactly what he said. I am an independent but I registered more as a democrat than anything else and I have NEVER heard one single Democrat around here even mention any of this around here. Don't you nutcases every think before you type or are you a million monkeys with keyboards with an oversee-er that picks out the million to one phrases and just presents them.

Oh, I agree we need to amend. But we also need to amend the 2nd as well. You can't have one without the other.

You tell me. YOu seem to have all the answers. Obvious, the way they are written isn't working right now for you. I, personally, like them with the exception of the 2nd amendment for reasons I have already give over and over and I don't feel the need to keep repeating myself so yo can go on repeating yourself.

That is exactly what he said. I am an independent but I registered more as a democrat than anything else and I have NEVER heard one single Democrat around here even mention any of this around here. Don't you nutcases every think before you type or are you a million monkeys with keyboards with an oversee-er that picks out the million to one phrases and just presents them.
Lol
Most firearms are semi-automatic.... Pull the trigger once it fires once.

youre wasting your time,,,I have been asking him for months with no answer

You first. I have already said what I would do. You just didn't like the answer so you ignored it. You totally locked it out of your memory. Works out so much better for your, doens't it. So you tell me what needs to be changed, if any first.

You tell me. YOu seem to have all the answers. Obvious, the way they are written isn't working right now for you. I, personally, like them with the exception of the 2nd amendment for reasons I have already give over and over and I don't feel the need to keep repeating myself so yo can go on repeating yourself.
so youre not going to tell us what changes you think should happen???

He said that's why Democrats are TALKING about a semi-auto ban.

You responded with "let me check if that is required..."

Of course, they are not required to do anything. They are TALKING ABOUT DOING IT!!!

youre wasting your time,,,I have been asking him for months with no answer

You first. I have already said what I would do. You just didn't like the answer so you ignored it. You totally locked it out of your memory. Works out so much better for your, doens't it. So you tell me what needs to be changed, if any first.

what you said is the current 2nd was a little long in the tooth and it needed updated,,,

so it shouldnt be hard to tell us in less words what you think it should say,,

its only 2 sentences,, so lets here it,,,

Of course, they are not required to do anything. They are TALKING ABOUT DOING IT!!!
He chooses to not comprehend what is written because he knows he cannot meaningfully respond to same.

Lol
Most firearms are semi-automatic.... Pull the trigger once it fires once.

Then you clean the bore, pore in the powder, put in the rag, put in the ball and tamp it all down, all automatically. LOL. The 1791 semi automatic assault rifle.

so youre not going to tell us what changes you think should happen???

Already did. Now, tell ME what changes you think should happen. You buried mine in the huge BS posts trying to prove you were so brilliant. Now you come back wanting the same information over an over again. You need to start the conversation this time and I may or many not join in. Or I must might do the same to you you have done to others and see just how much bandwidth it takes to bury it.

And who is "They"? Were you invited to the sooper secrit meeting that I was not privy to where all the Democrats were attending? I wonder how a meeting of millions can be kept that sooper secrit from all the rest of us.

Forum List

Back