Do you realise (or care)?

The American foreign policy is distributed on Twitter. The people of USA likes to buy Greenland and scorns a NATO ally on rejection. Americans would like to nuke hurricanes.

What the hell has happened to you?!?
What has happened is that you've fallen for the God Emperor's latest trolling of the special snowflake/moonbat class.

Way to fall for it, Chumlee.

Troll-in-Chief

Troll.jpg

The American foreign policy is distributed on Twitter. The people of USA likes to buy Greenland and scorns a NATO ally on rejection. Americans would like to nuke hurricanes.

What has happened is that you've fallen for the God Emperor's latest trolling of the special snowflake/moonbat class.

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269
I don’t know what the hell you are talking about. “Trolling”?

I guess it’s a fact then. There are nothing like American people. No country. No president.

It’s all a fucking joke. Just an audience, a game show and a host. Not to be taken serious at all.

Just for fun.

I wanna buy Greenland ........who doesn't wanna buy Greenland

On these issues, put me down as don't care.

oh, you have been Trump Trolled
The whole thing was so ridiculous that even Trump's staunchest acolytes can't spin it and have resorted to claiming "he was only joking".

Last I heard we were trading Puerto Rico for Greenland as an even swap

Of course. It’s hilarious. So funny.
All that matters.

US is no longer a nation? It’s a person?

It's a fake humorless news imagining that attracts humorless fake news addicts.
Like you, sucker.

US is no longer a nation? It’s a person?

It's a fake humorless news imagining that attracts humorless fake news addicts.
Like you, sucker.
Damn, it’s “the fake news” running the US official Twitter account now?

The whole thing was so ridiculous that even Trump's staunchest acolytes can't spin it and have resorted to claiming "he was only joking".
“He” wasn’t. “You all” were.

Troll-in-Chief

View attachment 276269
I don’t know what the hell you are talking about. “Trolling”?

I guess it’s a fact then. There are nothing like American people. No country. No president.

It’s all a fucking joke. Just an audience, a game show and a host. Not to be taken serious at all.

Just for fun.
As the most powerful and influential country on earth we need to be taken seriously. Can’t say our current leader is representing us in a serious way but that should be rectified in 2020

Last I heard we were trading Puerto Rico for Greenland as an even swap

That would work

If we could only convince the Danes they weren't getting the shaft on a deal like that ....maybe on bizzaro world

do you realize we don't GAF!!!???
go help the nazis like you did in WW2

Forum List

Back