Do you remember when the Democrat party actually had liberals in it?

LOL, yeah we should call them anti-liberals......
I mean these people need the govt to let them know when to go to bed and when to use the restroom.

I remember when the Republican Party had sane people in it.

Sadly, now it's the party that nominates people who think they are wearing magic underpants, and thinks the word "Rape" needs an adjective in front of it because they can't stand the thought of women controlling their own lady parts.

Yep lol. I remember the days before the I didn't sell out until I sold out, fixed my eyes and fucked the head of CBS to get my Job Julie Chens appeared.

Oh, definitely. I was a card carrying, Birkenstock wearing, Grateful Dead listening, pot smoking, hardcore liberal when I was young. That was back when liberals were open to anything, believed in individual freedom and were strongly against oppression and conformity. I'm still pretty much that way.

Now, "liberals" have turned into quite the opposite, and they don't even freakin' see it.

Oh, definitely. I was a card carrying, Birkenstock wearing, Grateful Dead listening, pot smoking, hardcore liberal when I was young. That was back when liberals were open to anything, believed in individual freedom and were strongly against oppression and conformity. I'm still pretty much that way.

Now, "liberals" have turned into quite the opposite, and they don't even freakin' see it.

I was a card-carrying, white-shirted Young Republican when I was younger.

Then I realized the GOP is all about fucking over working people to make the rich richer.

OH, boo-hoo, I have to bake a cake for a gay couple after I said I baked wedding cakes as a business.

Get over yourself.

I was a card-carrying, white-shirted Young Republican when I was younger.

Then I realized the GOP is all about fucking over working people to make the rich richer.

OH, boo-hoo, I have to bake a cake for a gay couple after I said I baked wedding cakes as a business.

Get over yourself.

Proving my point. Again.

I just toss 'em up in the air, and they knock 'em over the fence for me.

Mac, buddy, you work on the assumption I give a fuck about your freedom to be a douchebag.

For hte record, I don't. If someone was objecting to your behavior, you were probably doing something you shouldn't have been doing in a polite society, anyway.

I recall the great liberals of my day, like Hubert Humphrey, Scoop Jackson, or Daniel Patrick Moynihan. You might disagree with their views but you never quesitoned their patriotism or motives. You never questioned their honor.
Today, not so much.

I recall the great liberals of my day, like Hubert Humphrey, Scoop Jackson, or Daniel Patrick Moynihan. You might disagree with their views but you never quesitoned their patriotism or motives. You never questioned their honor.
Today, not so much.

Funny, I remember some of the great conservatives of my day.

Ones who didn't put the interests of multi-national corporations over that of average working people.

Mac, buddy, you work on the assumption I give a fuck about your freedom to be a douchebag.

For hte record, I don't. If someone was objecting to your behavior, you were probably doing something you shouldn't have been doing in a polite society, anyway.

We also weren't as angry and hateful back then.

Maybe decaf, huh?

If you're under 30 years old like me, then no.

see, as usual you have it butt backwards.....

what you are... is so far right you can't even gauge the politics of anyone who is to the left of atilla the hun.

if you're under 30 and you're so rabidly to the right, it's likely you've spent your life being brainwashed by idiots on rightwingnut talk radio, the rightwingnut blogosphere and faux news.

The recent thread about them turning into everything that they claimed to hate is instructive, as well as true.

They were against conformity before they were for it.

They were against the establishment until they became it.

They were all for civil liberties before they became primary transgressors against them.

Maybe decaf, huh?

Yeah, guy, I'm angry that the GOP wrecked the economy and destroyed the American middle class.

That's a little more important than whether some inbred, bible-thumping baker has to put two plastic dudes on the top of a cake.

Maybe decaf, huh?

Yeah, guy, I'm angry that the GOP wrecked the economy and destroyed the American middle class.

That's a little more important than whether some inbred, bible-thumping baker has to put two plastic dudes on the top of a cake.

More people were working the last day of Bush's administration than today. Fact.

Yet you embrace your right to be one with such zeal. :lol:

[

More people were working the last day of Bush's administration than today. Fact.

That's like saying the whole crew of the Titanic hadn't drowned the hour after they hit the iceberg.

But it still hit the iceberg.

Yet you embrace your right to be one with such zeal. :lol:

NO, i just have no tolerance for people trying to impose their religion on others.

At no time do I insist you guys all have to be atheists.

But, man, you will totally try to impose your religion on the rest of us.

Forum List

Back