Do you support equal rights for all?

Do you support equal rights for all?

• Total voters
[
If forcing a business that is open to the general public........privately owned or not... to serve the general public is communism and fascism ....wait, what?

The root of all liberty is economic. The right to private property is the foundation of all rights. If one person may be compelled by force to use their property against their will and against their own interests. then there is no liberty.

To force a baker to make a cake for those they do not wish to serve, is identical to the state forcing you to buy food from a restaurant not of your own choosing. Free people have the right to decide who they will or will not engage in trade with.

You of the left are at war to end all civil rights.

No one is forcing you to put up an open for business sign in your bakery.
Correct. You're just forcing your morals down their throats if they want to open their own business.
Too blind and ignorant to see that is a fascist move forcing a person to do work for them in a manner that they dictate which opens the door for the communist move that follows.

The Constitution says that all persons are entitled to the equal protections of our laws. The Supreme Court ruled incorrectly that children in the womb are not persons in much the same way the SCOTUS got it wrong in the Dredd Scott case.

This issue will never go away until *all persons" are afforded the equal protections of our laws.
Clearly SCOTUS knows how to read:
14th Amendment
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Did someone (anyone) claim that a child (person) while in the womb is a "citizen?"

Show me where.

I notice you didn't bold the part that says "nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Are all persons in the United States also citizens? Or are all other non citizen human beings fair game to be killed for the convienience of others too?

Last edited:
The Constitution says that all persons are entitled to the equal protections of our laws. The Supreme Court ruled incorrectly that children in the womb are not persons in much the same way the SCOTUS got it wrong in the Dredd Scott case.

This issue will never go away until *all persons" are afforded the equal protections of our laws.
14th Amendment
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Did someone (anyone) claim that a child (person) while in the womb is a "citizen?"

Show me where.

I notice you didn't bold the part that says "nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

Are all persons in the United States also citizens? Or are all other non citizen human beings fair game to be killed for the convienience of others too?
You're dancing around it. The fact remains you claimed SCOTUS fucked up and that the Constitution guaranteed rights to a fetus.

When do "developing cells" become human, Cretin? Are you a promoter of the "magic vagina" theory, the idea that the labia majora confers humanity of the 'lump of cells?"

Ignorance of basic biology underpins the promotion of abortion. You have no grasp how reality functions.

When were they not human? Both the little soldier and home base were, so whats your point?

Again, the average abortion promoter has no idea how biology works. Given that most leftists have IQ's in the mid to low 80's, this is of little surprise.

Abortion is not a big issue for me, but it is a canvas to illustrate just how stupid and uneducated the left are.

What is the definition of "life" by the AMA? You have already admitted that the abortion victims are human, so when does a fetus become "human life?"

Pretty simple really, when there is brain and heart activity. This occurs around 5 to 6 weeks gestation. Abort prior to that and you are not killing a human life, but after you are absolutely and unquestionably killing an independent human life.

There are times that killing a human is justified. A civilized society recognizes this and uses a system of judicial review to protect the rights of the intended victim.

The reality is there is no excuse for abortion. With the morning after pill and plan B, pregnancy is a direct choice.

Other people take the view that life begins when the fetus can survive outside the womb.

And those people are ill informed fucktarded idiots.

You can't begin the life of something that has already been alive and growing for more than half a year by then.
Sperm are alive and so is the egg. Your cheek cells are alive. Those are living human cells you flush down the toilet every time you take a dump.

True.

Are they human organisms though?

Are they offspring?

When were they not human? Both the little soldier and home base were, so whats your point?

Again, the average abortion promoter has no idea how biology works. Given that most leftists have IQ's in the mid to low 80's, this is of little surprise.

Abortion is not a big issue for me, but it is a canvas to illustrate just how stupid and uneducated the left are.

What is the definition of "life" by the AMA? You have already admitted that the abortion victims are human, so when does a fetus become "human life?"

Pretty simple really, when there is brain and heart activity. This occurs around 5 to 6 weeks gestation. Abort prior to that and you are not killing a human life, but after you are absolutely and unquestionably killing an independent human life.

There are times that killing a human is justified. A civilized society recognizes this and uses a system of judicial review to protect the rights of the intended victim.

The reality is there is no excuse for abortion. With the morning after pill and plan B, pregnancy is a direct choice.

Other people take the view that life begins when the fetus can survive outside the womb.

You can't begin the life of something that has already been alive and growing for more than half a year by then.
Sperm are alive and so is the egg. Your cheek cells are alive. Those are living human cells you flush down the toilet every time you take a dump.

True.

Are they offspring?
Who cares? They aren't human beings and they aren't citizens. Let the Liberals abort themselves. It's a great time and money saver in the long run.

14th Amendment

Show me where.

You're dancing around it. The fact remains you claimed SCOTUS fucked up and that the Constitution guaranteed rights to a fetus.

If a human fetus has no rights or Constitutional recognition. Why didn't the ACLU and all of Planned Parenthood,s lawyers succeed in using that fact in their opposition to our many fetal HOMICIDE laws?

True.

Are they offspring?
Who cares? They aren't human beings and they aren't citizens. Let the Liberals abort themselves. It's a great time and money saver in the long run.

I care.

And even as much as I would like to see library eliminate themselves.... I will fight to the death... fighting against the ignorance and the denials that are used to enable their ability to do so.

True.

Are they offspring?

Yeah cuz of course, RWNJs never lose a pregnancy. They always carry to term cuz well, I guess god just favors them.

What you so-called pro-lifers actually want is for sick babies to suffer as long as possible. There's no place for love and compassion in your rabid and utterly thoughtless fight to keep the sickest, saddest, most deformed fetuses alive and suffering be damned.

My bet is you would not torture a dog the way you all say you want to torture the unborn.

[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

True.

Are they offspring?

I care.

And even as much as I would like to see library eliminate themselves.... I will fight to the death... fighting against the ignorance and the denials that are used to enable their ability to do so.
Go for it. Save some energy for when you are fighting to see them executed.

emoji90.png
emoji90.png
emoji90.png
emoji90.png
emoji90.png
emoji90.png

The emojis tell the tale of your real feelings for your fellow human beings.

Coming around to supporting equal rights and personal freedom is one of best choice of my life. I no longer have to hate every second of every day and I smile a lot more....

It is like taking 10 tons off my chest. That is the benefit of accepting all people are deserving of equal rights and love.

I've never felt that weight.
Maybe that says more about you than me.
I was under the impression that Mathew wants to add a few pounds (boobies) to his chest.

A Jew is not a person? Dayum. you fascist have this all figured out.

So, abortion, is akin to saying Jews are not Human?

Wow, not really desperate, and really dumb at all.

:9:
thats what I am trying to figure out?

Abortion is so great, all pregnant Jews should have one.
are you really a POS or do you just like to play one behind the safety of a screen?
He's an Eastern Euro. Does that answer the question? :D

I'm an American of Polish heritage, although it's definitely true that I identify more as a Eastern European, rather than American, despite being born in the U.S.A.

True.

Are they offspring?

I care.

I will pretty much be satisfied if they would just admit that abortions kill a child. In fact in some ways I would have more respect for them than I do now.

It's their ignorance and their denials that drives my efforts the most. Even more than the children that are being killed.

I think maybe that's a good thing. Don't know what I would do if I actually sat out to avenge the children they kill.

True.

Are they offspring?

Yeah cuz of course, RWNJs never lose a pregnancy. They always carry to term cuz well, I guess god just favors them.

What you so-called pro-lifers actually want is for sick babies to suffer as long as possible. There's no place for love and compassion in your rabid and utterly thoughtless fight to keep the sickest, saddest, most deformed fetuses alive and suffering be damned.

My bet is you would not torture a dog the way you all say you want to torture the unborn.

[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

Meh...

You seem oblivious to all the children who are aborted with nothing wrong with them at all.

True.

Are they offspring?

I care.

I will pretty much be satisfied if they would just admit that abortions kill a child. In fact in some ways I would have more respect for them than I do now.

It's their ignorance and their denials that drives my efforts the most. Even more than the children that are being killed.

I think maybe that's a good thing. Don't know what I would do if I actually sat out to avenge the children they kill.
This isn't a "child":
12-1.jpg

Let's not forget you couldn't tell the difference between a human embryo and a dog embryo so please cut the "human being" and "child" bullshit.

Coming around to supporting equal rights and personal freedom is one of best choice of my life. I no longer have to hate every second of every day and I smile a lot more....

It is like taking 10 tons off my chest. That is the benefit of accepting all people are deserving of equal rights and love.

I've never felt that weight.
Maybe that says more about you than me.
I was under the impression that Mathew wants to add a few pounds (boobies) to his chest.
So he'd have some friends to play with?

True.

Are they offspring?

I care.

This isn't a "child":
12-1.jpg

Let's not forget you couldn't tell the difference between a human embryo and a dog embryo so please cut the "human being" and "child" bullshit.

Our fetal HOMICIDE laws define a "child in the womb" as " a human being in ANYstage of development"

Tell be why I should ignore that fact and adopt your fucktarded ignorance and denials instead.

....I'm an American of Polish heritage, although it's definitely true that I identify more as a Eastern European, rather than American, despite being born in the U.S.A.
Of course you do.

I can't say I identify with Americans, or Western Europeans in their colonial genocide of yesterday, nor their multicultural suicide of today.

Western Europeans seem to be very brutish, they seem to have trouble with abstract thought, morality, and balance.

Forum List

Back