Do you support equal rights for all?

• Total voters
Obviously.

Are you? Is Israel an "Apartheid state" as most fascist democrats claim?

Israel's actually a lot worse than an Apartheid state.

Yes, it is a free and modern country in the midst of the brutal Islamic Caliphate. Little angers small minded thugs more than a free and prosperous state that demonstrates just how bankrupt the vile systems they promote truly are.

Yeah, Israel's buffer zone isn't brutal at all.

The Legality of the Land "Buffer Zone" in the Gaza Strip - Diakonia

Less Brutal than the Saudi Religious police. Less brutal than the Hamas Terrorists you support.

I don't support Hamas, but way to make vivid assumptions.

In all fairness. Nazis love Muslims. They have common views.

Nazis, Muslims, and democrats all have bitter hatred of Jews and Israel.

I'm not a Nazi, and many of the Nazis I know of don't support Muslims in their nations.

How do you differ from the Nazis?

If you don't support the Nazis, you're not a Nazi.

Just like Neoconservatives, and Paleoconservatives disagree on quite a bit, but are still Conservatives.

I'm anti-war, and anti-genocide.

Okay, yet you still hate Jews. So what do you see as the answer to the Jewish question?

Jews should be deported to Israel.

The Israel you demand be turned over to the Muslims? After all, Muslims only have 99% of the Middle East, it's unfair that the greedy Jews keep 1%...

I'm not a Nazi, and many of the Nazis I know of don't support Muslims in their nations.

How do you differ from the Nazis?

If you don't support the Nazis, you're not a Nazi.

Just like Neoconservatives, and Paleoconservatives disagree on quite a bit, but are still Conservatives.

I'm anti-war, and anti-genocide.

Okay, yet you still hate Jews. So what do you see as the answer to the Jewish question?

The Israel you demand be turned over to the Muslims? After all, Muslims only have 99% of the Middle East, it's unfair that the greedy Jews keep 1%...

I never said that Israel must be turned over to the Muslims, I just think Palestinians deserve their own nation.

....Tell me.

What's the definition of MURDER again?
I'm always happy to help educate those less educated than myself: "the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another".

Annnnd...

So, when someone is charged with MURDER under our fetal homicide laws for killing a "child in the womb?"

What does that tell you about the legal status of the child (clump of cells) killed?

Heterosexuals
Gays
Transgenders
Whites
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!

8d8ed3d1f38abbd874e405f5f0c8c777.gif
For all? NO. Hell no. Child rapist head hunting duck squeezing head hunting cannibals? Really? Somebody somewhere with a ax to grind is going to find a constitutional right for whatever group , and if we oppose them, We are haters? Sorry, don't mean to burst your bubble.

Heterosexuals
Gays
Transgenders
Whites
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!

8d8ed3d1f38abbd874e405f5f0c8c777.gif
For all? NO. Hell no. Child rapist head hunting duck squeezing head hunting cannibals? Really? Somebody somewhere with a ax to grind is going to find a constitutional right for whatever group , and if we oppose them, We are haters? Sorry, don't mean to burst your bubble.
They still have rights....such as a right to a fair trial and a fair hanging. :D

The Constitution specifically addresses the treatment of people suspected of crimes and even those convicted of crimes.

....Tell me.

I'm always happy to help educate those less educated than myself: "the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another".

Annnnd...

So, when someone is charged with MURDER under our fetal homicide laws for killing a "child in the womb?"

What does that tell you about the legal status of the child (clump of cells) killed?
Cite the exact law and state, please.

You're arguing in circles. First you say SCOTUS was wrong in their ruling, then you claim legislators are correct in passing "child in the womb" laws.

By that logic you should be deported to Poland.....Eastern Poland. ;)

Poles aren't causing the problems that Jews are for the U.S.A. Just sayin'
Stop believing that Nazi crap. Jews aren't causing any problems in or for the US.

So, Jews don't have a disproportionate role in Wall street shipping out American jobs... Or play a disproportionate role behind Hollywood, and media degeneracy, and Liberalism?

I am for equal rights for everyone. Gay rights are contrived, Um, kiddos. Marriage is about having and sheltering kids. It's not a pretense for perverts that can never have children in an of them selves.

....Tell me.

Annnnd...

Cite the exact law and state, please.

You're arguing in circles. First you say SCOTUS was wrong in their ruling, then you claim legislators are correct in passing "child in the womb" laws.

This is not about an exact law or case. It is about ANY case where someone is convicted of MURDER for killing a "child in the womb."

What do those cases tell you about the PERSONHOOD status of the victims killed?

If you want to go on record of opposing those fetal homicide laws?

Go right ahead.

But, for as long as they are on the books.... you better know that people like me are going to use the precedence they set and establish to further the cause for those children's rights.

Stop believing that Nazi crap. Jews aren't causing any problems in or for the US.

So, Jews don't have a disproportionate role in Wall street shipping out American jobs... Or play a disproportionate role behind Hollywood, and media degeneracy, and Liberalism?
What does that have to do with your post? More Nazi shit?

The US economy is not only more diverse than just Wall Street hedge funds and Hollywood, it's an 18 Trillion dollar economy. In comparison, Poland is a 475 billion dollar economy with a per capita GDP half that of the US. The Eastern Euros can be as jealous of us as they want, but they'd be better off bitching less about "the Jooos" and working harder bettering themselves economically. Just blaming the Jews is lame.

This is not about an exact law or case. It is about ANY case where someone is convicted of MURDER for killing a "child in the womb."

Go right ahead.

But, for as long as they are on the books.... you better know that people like me are going to use the precedence they set and establish to further the cause for those children's rights.
Awesome dodge to avoid proving your case with factual case evidence.

Go right ahead.

Awesome dodge to avoid proving your case with factual case evidence.

This is a general discussion fuckstain. There is no exact case being debated. Are you incapable of picking up on the slightest fucking clue.... that in order for someone to be charged with and convicted of a MURDER. . . that means the clump of cells they killed was recognized as a HUMAN BEING?

A PERSON!

God Damn you fucktardz are fucking dense.

This is a general discussion fuckstain. ....incapable of picking up on the slightest fucking clue....God Damn you fucktardz are fucking dense.
Your anger is the same type used by those who blew up innocent people in abortion clinics and shot doctors in the back. The same type of anger that justifies murder to defend what they claim is murder, but isn't.

Do you think such people should let themselves be captured after they commit murder or do you think they should do the world a favor and commit suicide after they murder people in the name of "pro-life"?

What does that have to do with your post? More Nazi shit?

The US economy is not only more diverse than just Wall Street hedge funds and Hollywood, it's an 18 Trillion dollar economy. In comparison, Poland is a 475 billion dollar economy with a per capita GDP half that of the US. The Eastern Euros can be as jealous of us as they want, but they'd be better off bitching less about "the Jooos" and working harder bettering themselves economically. Just blaming the Jews is lame.

Poland's economy is fast growing since the end of the Communist fiasco.

What about the U.S.A?

US_Real_Wages_1964-2004.gif

The Eastern Euros can be as jealous of us as they want, but they'd be better off bitching less about "the Jooos" and working harder bettering themselves economically. Just blaming the Jews is lame.

The UB run by Jew Jakub Berman first in command, and Jew Roman Romkowski second in command, killed, or imprisoned most of the Polish opposition to the Soviet regime which stagnated the Polish economy for decades.

I support freedom and liberty no matter what! Equal rights for all.
Do you support a woman's right to privacy when using a public bathroom and/or changing room without men being allowed to walk in on them?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back