Do you support equal rights for all?

• Total voters
Because it takes a lot of planning, and I'm not that desperate.... Yet.
Suuuuure. Whatever.

I guess you people never heard of friends, family, and planning. It's not always easy to move far away..

f6d6105421ee95861971ef89d1764eef.jpg

Suuuuure. Whatever.

I guess you people never heard of friends, family, and planning. It's not always easy to move far away..

A lot of Irish have curly hair, do you?

I bet you have Negro blood in you.

I bet you have a skinhead's dick in your ass right now.

Suuuuure. Whatever.

Are you getting mad?
Funny that you love Black people, but don't want your Irish to be compared to them, huh?

Heterosexuals
Gays
Transgenders
Whites
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!

8d8ed3d1f38abbd874e405f5f0c8c777.gif
This is a list of those the GOP hates.

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Funny the lists are somewhat similar.

Whether RDean or deanrd, you're a fucking retard, boi....
We know the GOP hates the disabled. I'm not disabled. But I am a Democrat. So of course your kind would hate me. So much hate.

Suuuuure. Whatever.

Are you getting mad?
Funny that you love Black people, but don't want your Irish to be compared to them, huh?

Strawman Fallacy

Heterosexuals
Gays
Transgenders
Whites
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!

8d8ed3d1f38abbd874e405f5f0c8c777.gif
This is a list of those the GOP hates.

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Funny the lists are somewhat similar.

Whether RDean or deanrd, you're a fucking retard, boi....
We know the GOP hates the disabled. ....

Hyper-partisan nonsense.

You sure sound like a Liberal......
Compared to fucking Nazis and the fucking Russians? I'm sure I do.

Explain how you're not a Liberal?
Sure, I'd l
After you explain why you aren't an antisemitic, Stormfront-supporting Nazi.
Suuuuure. Whatever.

If they are like you, please take them with you. If they aren't, then what are you waiting for?

Bought that ticket yet?
....You're definitely just like a Negro in mentality, it becomes more, and more obvious why you love Negroes so much.
Awesome straw man argument....

....I bet you have Negro blood in you.
...Funny that you love Black people, but don't want your Irish to be compared to them, huh?
....and, besides being an anti-semitic, anti-American, anti-West, Nazi lover, you're also a racist. Figures.

This thread means you will accept gays and trans as human beings.

Lets be happy and joyful.
Not a revelation since they obviously are human beings. As Americans, they should also enjoy the same rights and privileges as other Americans.

OTOH, to declare they are fully functional, mentally-stable and "normal" human beings is a matter of controversy.

Suuuuure. Whatever.

He might be more into Rusty Trombones. :)

Did we get the list of rights yet? Kind of waiting on that.
Yes, it's mentioned right here:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
List the rest of them.
An interesting request. You're not one of those fucking Liberals who believes the Constitution AKA "the Government" gives us our rights, are you?

It'd be easier to list what rights we don't have;
1) We don't have a right to deprive others of their rights.
2) Government doesn't have a right to deprive citizens of their rights without due process.
3) We can lose some or all of our rights through government due process. A power given to government through consent of "We, the People" and a power that can also be removed.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
List the rest of them.

Such a list would be infinite. That was the reason for the ninth amendment: "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people." They didn't want people to think that only the rights listed were to be protected by (and from) government. Maybe the should have underlined it, or printed it in bold or something.

List the rest of them.

Such a list would be infinite. That was the reason for the ninth amendment: "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people." They didn't want people to think that only the rights listed were to be protected by (and from) government. Maybe the should have underlined it, or printed it in bold or something.
...or they figured educated people knew how to read. :)

List the rest of them.
An interesting request. You're not one of those fucking Liberals who believes the Constitution AKA "the Government" gives us our rights, are you?

It'd be easier to list what rights we don't have;
1) We don't have a right to deprive others of their rights.
2) Government doesn't have a right to deprive citizens of their rights without due process.
3) We can lose some or all of our rights through government due process. A power given to government through consent of "We, the People" and a power that can also be removed.
I'm actually trying to pin these nut bag liberals to a list of what rights we all have. Is it healthcare, food, housing. Where do they draw the line at rights?

List the rest of them.

Oh there we go, I have a taker.

So your rights are never ending. Nothing I do for me is beyond your right to take it. So as the provider of such things as money, food, housing, transportation, medical care etc for me and my family...which of those do you not have a right to come and take? Or do your infinite rights superceed mine? If so where or when do my rights not to give you anything kick in?

Forum List

Back