Do you support equal rights for all?

Do you support equal rights for all?

• Total voters
Jews should be deported to Israel.
By that logic you should be deported to Poland.....Eastern Poland. ;)

Poles aren't causing the problems that Jews are for the U.S.A. Just sayin'
Stop believing that Nazi crap. Jews aren't causing any problems in or for the US.

So, Jews don't have a disproportionate role in Wall street shipping out American jobs... Or play a disproportionate role behind Hollywood, and media degeneracy, and Liberalism?
The Eastern Euros can be as jealous of us as they want, but they'd be better off bitching less about "the Jooos" and working harder bettering themselves economically. Just blaming the Jews is lame.

Since you're a Liberal would you tell Hispanics, Blacks, and Muslims to work harder because their economies are behind?

By that logic you should be deported to Poland.....Eastern Poland. ;)

Stop believing that Nazi crap. Jews aren't causing any problems in or for the US.

So, Jews don't have a disproportionate role in Wall street shipping out American jobs... Or play a disproportionate role behind Hollywood, and media degeneracy, and Liberalism?
What does that have to do with your post? More Nazi shit?

The US economy is not only more diverse than just Wall Street hedge funds and Hollywood, it's an 18 Trillion dollar economy. In comparison, Poland is a 475 billion dollar economy with a per capita GDP half that of the US. The Eastern Euros can be as jealous of us as they want, but they'd be better off bitching less about "the Jooos" and working harder bettering themselves economically. Just blaming the Jews is lame.

Poland's economy is fast growing since the end of the Communist fiasco.

What about the U.S.A?

US_Real_Wages_1964-2004.gif
Which is like saying a VW Bug is accelerating behind Mario Andretti. LOL

So tell me again why you refuse to leave the USA and move to Poland?

Since you're a Liberal would you tell Hispanics, Blacks, and Muslims to work harder because their economies are behind?
1) I'm not a Liberal, but thanks for the false accusation. You're a well known liar and, even though you deny it, every time you lie it just proves you're a bigger liar.

2) Hispanics actually do work very hard. No comment on other minority groups. :)

3) You keep praising Poland, even though they are behind the West, yet you completely disregard the comparative develops in other developing nations. Since, per point #1 above, you are a liar, that explains why you spread such disinformation.

Are you going to keep hiding your real reasons for not moving to the awesome nation of Poland? Not enough money? Can't speak Polish?

The US economy is not only more diverse than just Wall Street hedge funds and Hollywood, it's an 18 Trillion dollar economy. In comparison, Poland is a 475 billion dollar economy with a per capita GDP half that of the US. The Eastern Euros can be as jealous of us as they want, but they'd be better off bitching less about "the Jooos" and working harder bettering themselves economically. Just blaming the Jews is lame.

What about the U.S.A?

You say Poland's Per Capita Income GDP is half that of the U.S.A, but in 1990 it was 1/3rd that of the U.S.A.

In 1990 Poland's per capita income GDP was half that of Mexico, now Poland's per capita income GDP is over 1/4th higher than Mexico.

List of countries by past and projected GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia

1) I'm not a Liberal, but thanks for the false accusation. You're a well known liar and, even though you deny it, every time you lie it just proves you're a bigger liar.

2) Hispanics actually do work very hard. No comment on other minority groups. :)

3) You keep praising Poland, even though they are behind the West, yet you completely disregard the comparative develops in other developing nations. Since, per point #1 above, you are a liar, that explains why you spread such disinformation.

Are you going to keep hiding your real reasons for not moving to the awesome nation of Poland? Not enough money? Can't speak Polish?

You sure sound like a Liberal.

Why do you refuse to comment on other minorities not working hard, but don't refuse to mock Eastern Europeans?
Is it because you're stupid?

Poland had no colonies, while Western Europe was colonizing the World to extract profits, Poland was being plundered in the Partitions, then Poland had 90% of it's wealth looted after WW1, and then Poland had many cities destroyed, and was looted in WW2 again, before having Communism stagnate it's economy until 1989.

So, why is it shocking that Poland doesn't have as much wealth, as Western Europe?

What is surprising is that Mexico, Turkey, or Ethiopia which didn't go through half of what Poland went through in the past couple of centuries are behind Poland in terms of wealth.

Poland's not behind Western Europe in terms of intellectual factors, regardless of wealth.

Poland's IQ, PISA scores, and literacy rates are actually pretty high, and Poland does very well in many intellectual competitions like Google Code Jam, the University Rover Challenge, and the IBM Battle of the Brains contest, among others.

None of which can be said about Mexico, Turkey, or Ethiopia.

Why is the Polish Nazi still here? He keeps saying he wants to leave. Nutless perhaps?

What about the U.S.A?

You say Poland's Per Capita Income GDP is half that of the U.S.A, but in 1990 it was 1/3rd that of the U.S.A.

In 1990 Poland's per capita income GDP was half that of Mexico, now Poland's per capita income GDP is over 1/4th higher than Mexico.

....and you're not moving to Poland because.....?

Did we get the list of rights yet? Kind of waiting on that.
Yes, it's mentioned right here:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Why is the Polish Nazi still here? He keeps saying he wants to leave. Nutless perhaps?
Agreed. He's like someone who keeps complaining how lame a party is and how his parties are better, but never leaves and never throws a party than anyone remembers attending.

What about the U.S.A?

Because it takes a lot of planning, and I'm not that desperate.... Yet.

What about the U.S.A?

097f318806f54d5ee35ee17390c26690_i-heard-youve-no-balls-im-sorry-the-weight-of-being-a-man-was-no-balls-meme_625-625.jpeg

What about the U.S.A?

097f318806f54d5ee35ee17390c26690_i-heard-youve-no-balls-im-sorry-the-weight-of-being-a-man-was-no-balls-meme_625-625.jpeg

You're truly the most obnoxious, and thoughtless poster here.

Bought that ticket yet?

Bought that ticket yet?

Do you ever have any point to any discussion, except obnoxious mouthing off?

You're definitely just like a Negro in mentality, it becomes more, and more obvious why you love Negroes so much.

Forum List

Back