Do you support equal rights for all?

• Total voters
[

Unless you kill one in a criminal act and are charged for MURDER for killing it. Right?

Tell me.

What's the definition of MURDER again?

Murder is the unlawful taking of human life. Abortion is legal, hence it is not and cannot be murder.

Let me try this slower for you. I am typing as slow as I can so, you should read it slow too.... let's see if you can keep up.

1. Under our State and Federal Fetal Homicide laws, a person can be (and many have been) charged charged with MURDER for killing a child in the womb in a criminal act.

2. Like you said, "murder is the unlawful taking of human life." More specifically, Murder is "the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought."

So, when a person is charged with and convicted of MURDER under any one of our many fetal homicide laws.... What does that tell you about the legal status of the prenatal clump of cells that was killed?

Last edited:
[

Unless you kill one in a criminal act and are charged for MURDER for killing it. Right?

Tell me.

Murder is the unlawful taking of human life. Abortion is legal, hence it is not and cannot be murder.

Let me try this slower for you. I am typing as slow as I can so, you should read it slow too.... let's see if you can keep up.

1. Under our State and Federal Fetal Homicide laws, a person can be (and many have been) charged charged with MURDER for killing a child in the womb in a criminal act.

2. Like you said, "murder is the unlawful taking of human life." More specifically, Murder is "the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought."

So, when a person is charged with and convicted of MURDER under any one of our many fetal homicide laws.... What does that tell you about the legal status of the prenatal clump of cells that was killed?

Look son, I am moderately anti-abortion. I agree with you that the double standard applied to abortion is absurd and demonstrates what a complete farce the legal community is engaged in.

Heterosexuals
Gays
Transgenders
Whites
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!

8d8ed3d1f38abbd874e405f5f0c8c777.gif
I believe that our Constitution has one major flaw and that flaw is that which cites that "congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of
Heterosexuals
Gays
Transgenders
Whites
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics
Arabs
Christians
Muslims
Jews
on down the list!

8d8ed3d1f38abbd874e405f5f0c8c777.gif
I believe that our Constitution has one significant flaw in it and that is in the First Amendment whereby it addresses that "Congress shall make no law regarding the freedom of religion and the free exercise thereof."
Religion has such a powerful sway over individuals and groups that it can and does compel them to do atrocious things to those who are not a part of their group think. The followers of the religions are even more inclined to do such evil, even beyond other types of fringe elements, that they even commit mass suicide over it (think Jonestown and Heaven's Gate) or in modern times, strap bombs on themselves in order to simply kill non-believers.
So, I personally don't believe that all religions are equal. We don't have Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, Christians, Confucians or some of the other couple of hundred recognized religions getting its people to kill in the name of their religion, but we do have one, one which should not be freely allowed to grow in this or any other nation and we all know which one that is.

I'm not a Nazi, In fact I spent time on Stormfront combating Nazis.

Nationalism versus Race Realism. - Page 59 - Stormfront
An anti-Semitic sympathizer then. Your hate for the West, Americans and Jews, not to mention Muslims, is your most defining quality.

In all fairness. Nazis love Muslims. They have common views.

Nazis, Muslims, and democrats all have bitter hatred of Jews and Israel.

I'm not a Nazi, and many of the Nazis I know of don't support Muslims in their nations.

An anti-Semitic sympathizer then. Your hate for the West, Americans and Jews, not to mention Muslims, is your most defining quality.

I'm not a Nazi, and many of the Nazis I know of don't support Muslims in their nations.

How do you differ from the Nazis?

[

Tell me.

Look son, I am moderately anti-abortion. I agree with you that the double standard applied to abortion is absurd and demonstrates what a complete farce the legal community is engaged in.

My comment that you responded to was not about abortion.

Son.

Pay attention.

I'm indeed anti-Jewish...
Obviously.

Are you? Is Israel an "Apartheid state" as most fascist democrats claim?

Israel's actually a lot worse than an Apartheid state.

Yes, it is a free and modern country in the midst of the brutal Islamic Caliphate. Little angers small minded thugs more than a free and prosperous state that demonstrates just how bankrupt the vile systems they promote truly are.

If you don't support the Nazis, you're not a Nazi.

Just like Neoconservatives, and Paleoconservatives disagree on quite a bit, but are still Conservatives.

I'm anti-war, and anti-genocide.

[

Tell me.

Son.

Pay attention.

Odd that you seek to pick a fight with one of the few who are sympathetic to your cause.

Just like Neoconservatives, and Paleoconservatives disagree on quite a bit, but are still Conservatives.

Okay, yet you still hate Jews. So what do you see as the answer to the Jewish question?

Obviously.

Yes, it is a free and modern country in the midst of the brutal Islamic Caliphate. Little angers small minded thugs more than a free and prosperous state that demonstrates just how bankrupt the vile systems they promote truly are.

Yeah, Israel's buffer zone isn't brutal at all.

The Legality of the Land "Buffer Zone" in the Gaza Strip - Diakonia

Okay, yet you still hate Jews. So what do you see as the answer to the Jewish question?

Jews should be deported to Israel.

[

Tell me.

Son.

Pay attention.

Odd that you seek to pick a fight with one of the few who are sympathetic to your cause.

Odd that you accuse others of picking a fight after throwing a sucker punch.

Obviously.

Yeah, Israel's buffer zone isn't brutal at all.

The Legality of the Land "Buffer Zone" in the Gaza Strip - Diakonia

Less Brutal than the Saudi Religious police. Less brutal than the Hamas Terrorists you support.

Forum List

Back