🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do You Think 'Cracker' Is A Racial Slur?

Do You Think The Term 'Cracker' Is A Racial Slur

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nobody has ever called me a cracker and it wouldn't bother me if they did

Is that the best ya got?

So you're okay with being blamed for slavery? That's what it means.

Whites were the slaveholders......its the way it worked

If it makes you feel any better, I don't mind being called a Yankee either

So ****** is bad because it's used as a racial slur but cracker isn't bad because it's used as a racial slur?

Gotta love the leftist double standard.

So you're okay with being blamed for slavery? That's what it means.

More blacks act like " ******* " than whites who act like " crackers " . If you were down south, and a bunch of the indigneous started calling you yankee - you wouldn't like it. You might be scared for your life!

THE HARD TRUTH - BLACKS HATE WHITE PEOPLE! [PSA] - Video Dailymotion

I have spent a lot of time in the south and it doesn't bother me when they call me a Yankee. Has a lot to do with a feeling of cultural superiority that northerners have over southerners......You bet your ass I'm a Yankee

Same goes for the term cracker and ******

'MF'--you'll not find a better slur than that for anyone.

lol--at the other message board. the high minded 'I would never...insert anything--eat greasy food, tolerate racism or any form of injustice' board. all women--'F'--everything is F this and F that.

so boring. I guess they feel liberated and justified with all that they must endure.

the tiniest of problems and hours and hours of hugging and advising.

https://www.msu.edu/~jdowell/miner.html?pagewanted=al

but I digress--my mind wanders.

just can't become outraged over slurs. desensitized.

Last edited:

More blacks act like " ******* " than whites who act like " crackers " . If you were down south, and a bunch of the indigneous started calling you yankee - you wouldn't like it. You might be scared for your life!

THE HARD TRUTH - BLACKS HATE WHITE PEOPLE! [PSA] - Video Dailymotion

I have spent a lot of time in the south and it doesn't bother me when they call me a Yankee. Has a lot to do with a feeling of cultural superiority that northerners have over southerners......You bet your ass I'm a Yankee

Same goes for the term cracker and ******

that's an oldie but goodie.

you'd have to to the most rural parts of GA to find someone who might think to say that.

I haven't heard recent stats --a few years back it was over 60% of the population is transplanted--for metro ATL, at least. Much higher than that now I assume.

~~~
you know who I miss--Cynthia McKinney--the time was -that hours were spent online discussing what she said.

hasn't said anything for a while. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson--I have heard them for years.

an Atlanta Falcon tweeted Saturday night that -'the jurors should kill themselves', but has now apologized.

it is just difficult for me to get worked up over much that anyone says.

I personally don't care for Twinkies--if anyone wants to become outraged over that. I don't care if Walmart wants to sell fresh Twinkies--never exciting enough for me.

Last edited:
No more and no less than the N-Bomb is

Well no.

"Cracker" means the "crack" of the whip. Or something a boss has. It's a racial slur, but one that recognizes who is dominant.

Well yes.. as you just said it is a racial slur... just as the n-bomb is....

Look... I am one that is all about the free speech... even the use of racial and offensive speech... and I don't get offended if you call me cracker or whatever else... but to think of one as racist and not the other just shows ignorance

Swallow illustrates ignorance in spades.

I don't think that cracker is demeaning people for being white, it is demeaning people for being stupid, toothless, uneducated, inbred, trailer trash who just happen to be white.

Nobody has ever called me a cracker and it wouldn't bother me if they did

Is that the best ya got?
Then the word " ****** " shouldn't bother you either.

The word "cracka" depicts whites as whip cracking slave owners. It is without a doubt an indisputable, derogatory, racist term! :whip:

Still doesn't bother me

Cracker has never had the social stigma of ******. It lacks the clout against whites

Everyone in a great while I at least partially agree with you.

That doesn't make you a rightwinger though, just less of a bed wetter. :razz:

All the racial epithets whites have against them do not rise to the level of offensiveness that n****r does, because that word now offends far more than an oppressed minority. It offends everyone with a sense of civility, regardless of who uses the term, or whether it's used as a term of endearment or derision.

Well, I guess that us Southerners in Atlanta were discriminating against ourselves, because for scores of years, our Baseball team was the Atlanta Crackers, until we went major league and bought the Braves....

I don't think that cracker is demeaning people for being white, it is demeaning people for being stupid, toothless, uneducated, inbred, trailer trash who just happen to be white.

thats a hillbilly, but you could lean alot from them..1,001 ways to use duct tape as an example, lol... Btw I lived in the mountains of North Carolina for a spell what strange folks..

Last edited:
A slur yes, just like the N word, no more ,no less. In fact if one was to listen or read the lyrics to some popular rap music you will hear the N word over and over by the very same people that claim racism. Now they wouldn't be hypocritical would they? As has been said, dress like it, walk like it, talk like it, by god you are one so accept it when others respond accordingly.

Forum List

Back