Does anyone actually think that Donald Trump would make a good President?

He's a mover and shaker and business savvy. He's obviously succeeded in business more often than he's failed.

Once more. As he's seen bankruptcy 4 times. But hey, why would anyone bother to learn from their mistakes when they can just repeat them 4 times and counting.

Trump is clearly the candidate the GOP deserves.
And the criminals on the other side deserve hillary
Are you a real doctor or are you a Sears doctor? :dunno:

Dr. Pepper?
Allow me to repair your affliction... :slap:

Does it have 23 mysterious flavors?

Once more. As he's seen bankruptcy 4 times. But hey, why would anyone bother to learn from their mistakes when they can just repeat them 4 times and counting.

Trump is clearly the candidate the GOP deserves.

Dr. Pepper?

They are secret. Like Colonel Sanders' herbs and spices.

Many have tried and died attempting to procure them.

Dr. Pepper?

They are secret. Like Colonel Sanders' herbs and spices.

Many have tried and died attempting to procure them.

So you could tell me.....but then you'd have to kill me.

Trump might not even need a wall.... with mandatory E-verify and outlawing of remittances by illegals......there would be little reason for illegal immigrants to come here.

Are you under the assumption that all illegal immigrants come here to work? :cuckoo:

The Wall Shall Be Built.

not all, but most...... A wall may well be built.....just saying that the other provisions will do a lot on their own.

Trump might not even need a wall.... with mandatory E-verify and outlawing of remittances by illegals......there would be little reason for illegal immigrants to come here.

Are you under the assumption that all illegal immigrants come here to work? :cuckoo:

The Wall Shall Be Built.

not all, but most...... A wall may well be built.....just saying that the other provisions will do a lot on their own.

I don't know how you get "most" either. Are we interviewing them as they cross? Is Gallup and Pew down on the border taking polls? We don't have any idea of who is entering our country or what their motives are. This is why we must secure the border and enforce our immigration laws.

Yes, there are all sorts of things we CAN do, once we've stopped the illegal crossings. Until we do that, nothing else really matters. The big thing is, we've had politicians telling us for 30 years they are going to secure the border and enforce immigration laws and they somehow never get around to doing that.

The Wall Shall Be Built.

The Wall Shall Be Built.

I don't know how you get "most" either. Are we interviewing them as they cross? Is Gallup and Pew down on the border taking polls? We don't have any idea of who is entering our country or what their motives are. This is why we must secure the border and enforce our immigration laws.

Yes, there are all sorts of things we CAN do, once we've stopped the illegal crossings. Until we do that, nothing else really matters. The big thing is, we've had politicians telling us for 30 years they are going to secure the border and enforce immigration laws and they somehow never get around to doing that.

The Wall Shall Be Built.

well, estimates on existing illegal immigrants are all over the board but a number i've heard is 12 million plus....do you really think over 6 million of them are criminals?

I agree to a certain extent on securing the border....just dont know how much id want to spend on an absolutely impervious wall, after all we have a longer border with Canada.

well, estimates on existing illegal immigrants are all over the board but a number i've heard is 12 million plus....do you really think over 6 million of them are criminals?
no...not 6 million...EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM..be it 6 million or 26 million. "Illegal' being the key word..

I agree to a certain extent on securing the border....just dont know how much id want to spend on an absolutely impervious wall, after all we have a longer border with Canada.

heh heh canada...LMAO...you're seriously going to compare canadians with the 3rd world unskilled peasants flooding in every day? comical!
Ok...if Canadians come in illegally deport them, too. How's that?

no...not 6 million...EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM..be it 6 million or 26 million. "Illegal' being the key word..

heh heh canada...LMAO...you're seriously going to compare canadians with the 3rd world unskilled peasants flooding in every day? comical!
We don't need to deport those who bring money or jobs. We need to deport those who come for our money and our jobs.

We don't need to deport those who bring money or jobs. We need to deport those who come for our money and our jobs.

Deport. ALL. Illegals. Period.

The Wall Shall Be Built.

The Wall Shall Be Built.

The wall is going to be paid for by Mexico. If they refuse to pay, we'll take it out of their trade deals... simple as that. This problem exists because of them and they will help clean it up. Yes, an absolutely impervious wall, that is what we want and will have. No problem with a beautiful big door to allow people to enter legally.

I don't really care how many are criminals. Trump is right, they aren't sending us their Donald Trumps. Why should they waste their resources dealing with their undesirables when they can 'export' the problem to us and let us deal with it? Their government prints brochures telling them where to cross, what time of year to go, where they can get 'sanctuary' help... all in the name of "humanity" you see? We want to make sure they illegally enter safely and without risk to their lives... that's important!

The Wall Shall Be Built.

thats not illegal in the way I meant

just saying even if you wall of the mexican border you've still got the canadian border, and ocean border for that matter.

we need to treat all potential immigrants equally,...except for known criminals.
priority to refugees

The Wall Shall Be Built.

The Wall Shall Be Built.

The wall is going to be paid for by Mexico. If they refuse to pay, we'll take it out of their trade deals... simple as that. This problem exists because of them and they will help clean it up. Yes, an absolutely impervious wall, that is what we want and will have. No problem with a beautiful big door to allow people to enter legally.

I don't really care how many are criminals. Trump is right, they aren't sending us their Donald Trumps. Why should they waste their resources dealing with their undesirables when they can 'export' the problem to us and let us deal with it? Their government prints brochures telling them where to cross, what time of year to go, where they can get 'sanctuary' help... all in the name of "humanity" you see? We want to make sure they illegally enter safely and without risk to their lives... that's important!

The Wall Shall Be Built.

first I've heard that government prints brochures.

I make little distinction between illegal and legal in respect to competing for jobs.

The Wall Shall Be Built.

The Wall Shall Be Built.

The Wall Shall Be Built.

Please post the government of Mexico brochures noted in your post, and if it distributes them to Central Americans, who seem to cross Mexico on their trek to work for United State's Business men and women.

Does the Mexican Government charge a toll at their southern border?

The Wall Shall Be Built.

The Wall Shall Be Built.

The Wall Shall Be Built.
Absolutely hilarious. The "wall" would never happen, ever. It would never pass.

By no means no! With such support he is likely to win the GOP presidential nomination. And even if he has chances to win the presidential race he is not the person who deserves being a President of the US. He can knows how to use his money but the person who is not polite and who is diplomatic can`t represent the country and the will of citizens.

Q. Is it a crime to hire an undocumented foreign national, or any foreign visitor who has not been authorized to work in the United States.

Q. Have any such employers been imprisoned for doing so

Q. Should anyone who hires such a person be punished by fines and jail?

Q. Why are these questions not asked of the pols who want to be the next POTUS

If we fine each employer the amount they saved by not paying payroll taxes, and added a penalty assessment, we could reduce or maybe balance the annual budget deficit.

If we required restitution from all income tax scofflaws, and let them pay not to go to prison, we might even begin to reduce our massive debt.

Why did Fox focus on Trumps past behavior and not this issue.

Forum List

Back