Does Anyone Know

Unlike Trump, Biden is not ripping off the tax payer by having the US Treasury pay his companies tens of millions of dollars because he golfed at his own resort.
So, back on topic, is Biden donating his salary? Thanks to China, he really doesnt need it
No..Trump screwed over the tax payer. Yeah, Trump donated his salary while he raked in millions by fucking over the taxpayer with exorbitant fees to his resorts, by millions he made from foreign diplomats staying at his resorts, by his daughter getting special privileges with the Chinese and with his son in law getting a billion dollar loan from the Arabs. Trump profited handsomely from the presidency.

Not counting what he made under the table from the CHICOMs, Joe Biden earned $944,737 in 2019. He also donated $14,700 in 2019, which was only 1.5 percent of his income.

Kamala Harris donated 1.1 percent of her income in 2019.

Biden’s Tax Returns Prove He’s a Scrooge When It Comes to Donating to Charity | The American Spectator | USA News and PoliticsThe American Spectator | USA News and Politics

Democrats always seem to be the least charitable people.
I wonder what Commie Harris considers a charity. I'm guessing it would be RACE based

Not counting what he made under the table from the CHICOMs, Joe Biden earned $944,737 in 2019. He also donated $14,700 in 2019, which was only 1.5 percent of his income.

Biden’s Tax Returns Prove He’s a Scrooge When It Comes to Donating to Charity | The American Spectator | USA News and PoliticsThe American Spectator | USA News and Politics

They're very charitable with other peoples people's money

No..Trump screwed over the tax payer. Yeah, Trump donated his salary while he raked in millions by fucking over the taxpayer with exorbitant fees to his resorts
I'm a taxpayer. How did I get "fucked over" by any fee to his resort?
I guess you don‘t see the conflict of interest nor care how Trump profited from the presidency.
This has been proven false so many times. I know cnn msnbc Rachel and Whoopi withheld this information from you so your utter stupidity is really not all your fault.

I wonder what Commie Harris considers a charity. I'm guessing it would be RACE based

A hummer!

No..Trump screwed over the tax payer. Yeah, Trump donated his salary while he raked in millions by fucking over the taxpayer with exorbitant fees to his resorts
I guess you don‘t see the conflict of interest nor care how Trump profited from the presidency.
This has been proven false so many times. I know cnn msnbc Rachel and Whoopi withheld this information from you so your utter stupidity is really not all your fault.
LOL..Only Trumpist fools can’t see or don’t care how Trump profited from the presidency.

You paid them for his security to stay at trump's properties. You paid them every time trump played golf on his own course.

Forum List

Back