DOJ to Supreme Court: Killing Human Embryo in Womb is Not Abortion

Please provide credible evidence that 100% of all abortions are purely about "INCONVENIENCE".

I'll gladly listen to your reasons! I'll even refute each one!

The onus is on YOU to prove your allegation about "INCONVENIENCE" but I can understand why you are running away from that whopper of yours!

Why would a woman kill a fetus, seems abortion is a woman's easiest form of birth control, when she acts irresponsibly!

So mankind isn't a part of "nature" now?

I see you have a hard time reading and understanding, I said MAN, not mankind, and there is no hope for the unborn when man decides to kill.

Well wouldn't that exclude women then? Your argument is falling apart before your eyes. :lol:

man·kind (măn′kīnd′) n. 1. The human race; humankind. See Usage Note at man.
2. Men as opposed to women.

:badgrin::badgrin:

Nope, according to you it is "murder" so therefore there must be a "murderer" and that would be God!

But YOU believe there is a GOD? Yet you believe in killing? I'm undecided on GOD!

You used the term "heathens" therefore you do believe in God because without a God there cannot be any "heathens".

Of course you could always be describing yourself but you alleged that "heathens" lack "morals, ethics and principles" which you so self righteously claim to possess.

Given the above you must believe in God and therefore by your own definition your God must be a "murderer".

Definition of HEATHEN

: of or relating to heathens, their religions, or their customs

: strange, uncivilized

Try to learn the language! :eusa_clap:

Well what the fuck is it Holder? I know, just a bunch of cells...that becomes what each and everyone of us are, a human being! The cruelty and degradation of humanity is startling!

The U.S. Justice Department is telling the Supreme Court that killing a human embryo by preventing the embryo from implanting in his or her mother’s uterus is not an “abortion” and, thus, drugs that kill embryos this way are not “abortion-inducing” drugs. On Tuesday, the Supreme Court will hear oral arguments in the case of Sebelius v. Hobby Lobby. The crux of the administration’s argument in this case is that when Christians form a corporation they give up the right to freely exercise their religion—n.b. live according to their Christian beliefs—in the way they run their business.....

DOJ to Supreme Court: Killing Human Embryo in Womb is Not Abortion | CNS News

DOJ is saying that when a corporation engages in the public market that public law supersedes religious beliefs of the owners.

This will be up to SCOTUS and 50% of the country will be unhappy with the ruling.

I don't know which amendment would supersede religious freedom when a corporation does it! Have a # of that one, so I can read about it?

Then you have never read the Constitution.

Do so, get back to me.

So when you outlaw abortion you are going to give women the death penalty? After all it would be "premeditated murder" under the current laws. Prior to RvW women were still having abortions. What makes you believe that they will stop just because you threaten them with the death penalty? You are alleging that it is a "deterrent" while on the gun threads they insist that the death penalty is not a deterrent. So are you telling the NRA that they are wrong and that they should embrace all of these background checks and other laws that will keep guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill?

I give women credit for being smarter than man when it comes to penalties paid! If you want to talk guns, start a new thread, we are not on that topic! :eusa_silenced:

You are alleging that your death penalty will be a deterrent to abortion. Thanks for conceding that even you know that will be a miserable failure!

I did? I simply state that women are smarter than men, when faced with death or long term incarceration, most will not opt for that. Many men, on the other hand, have this inability to apply logic to a situation where they may face death. Do you not agree that most violent, knife and gun murders are performed by men, and not women? Men know the penalty, but many have revenge, hatred, or some other basal condition which inhibits them from NOT performing that act!

Liberals are a hoot. They think an embryo is the same thing as an unfertilized ovum. Then say conservatives don't understand science.

Conservatives don’t understand science or the law, where the embryo/fetus is not legally a person, and not entitled to Constitutional protections:

After analyzing the usage of "person" in the Constitution, the Court concluded that that word "has application only postnatally." Id., at 157. Commenting on the contingent property interests of the unborn that are generally represented by guardians ad litem, the Court noted: "Perfection of the interests involved, again, has generallybeen contingent upon live birth. In short, the unborn have never been recognized in the law as persons in the whole sense." Id., at 162. Accordingly, an abortion is not "the termination of life entitled to Fourteenth Amendment protection." Id., at 159. From this holding, there was no dissent, see id., at 173; indeed, no member of the Court has ever questioned this fundamental proposition. Thus, as a matter of federal constitutional law, a developing organism that is not yet a "person" does not have what is sometimes described as a "right to life."

Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey, 505 U.S. 833 (1992)
Conservatives also don’t know the meaning of hypocrisy, as privacy rights place limits on the government’s power and authority, while protecting the rights of individuals – so much for the rightist notion of ‘less government, more freedom.’

This has nothing to do with the Constitution, it has to do with morals, ethics, and principles, things sadly lacking in our country today!

DOJ is saying that when a corporation engages in the public market that public law supersedes religious beliefs of the owners.

This will be up to SCOTUS and 50% of the country will be unhappy with the ruling.

I don't know which amendment would supersede religious freedom when a corporation does it! Have a # of that one, so I can read about it?

Then you have never read the Constitution.

Do so, get back to me.

I see it appears you can't provide what was asked for!

I'll gladly listen to your reasons! I'll even refute each one!

The onus is on YOU to prove your allegation about "INCONVENIENCE" but I can understand why you are running away from that whopper of yours!

Why would a woman kill a fetus, seems abortion is a woman's easiest form of birth control, when she acts irresponsibly!

That has to be one of the dumbest statements ever posted! Obviously you have no clue whatsoever as to what an abortion actually entails.

Furthermore you failed to prove your point about "INCONVENIENCE" with that facile response.

But YOU believe there is a GOD? Yet you believe in killing? I'm undecided on GOD!

You used the term "heathens" therefore you do believe in God because without a God there cannot be any "heathens".

Of course you could always be describing yourself but you alleged that "heathens" lack "morals, ethics and principles" which you so self righteously claim to possess.

Given the above you must believe in God and therefore by your own definition your God must be a "murderer".

Definition of HEATHEN

: of or relating to heathens, their religions, or their customs

: strange, uncivilized

Try to learn the language! :eusa_clap:

Ironic since you obviously don't comprehend the terms you are flinging around!

it seems to be where they will take this one.

they want the government to control sex

Exactly, what am I going to do if I have to buy my own rubbers?

$rubbers.jpg

what a moronic statement.

how about this for the small government MALE idiots ….

it is not government's place to interfere. you wackos don't want sex ed…. you don't want birth control…you want to cut off food for children when they're poor….

and here's the biggie….

you think it's the woman's "responsibility" when last i checked abiogenesis doesn't occur in humans.

worry about your own business and not anyone else's because you have no clue what goes on in someone else's decision-making process.

it's only about men controlling women… which is why 80% of anti-choicers are men…. and why you support the most humiliating, degrading procedures

misogyny at it's best

I give women credit for being smarter than man when it comes to penalties paid! If you want to talk guns, start a new thread, we are not on that topic! :eusa_silenced:

You are alleging that your death penalty will be a deterrent to abortion. Thanks for conceding that even you know that will be a miserable failure!

I did? I simply state that women are smarter than men, when faced with death or long term incarceration, most will not opt for that. Many men, on the other hand, have this inability to apply logic to a situation where they may face death. Do you not agree that most violent, knife and gun murders are performed by men, and not women? Men know the penalty, but many have revenge, hatred, or some other basal condition which inhibits them from NOT performing that act!

Thanks for admitting that you are utterly clueless. You are equating the act of first degree cold blooded premeditated murder (as opposed to the 2nd degree examples that you provided) with abortion.

The desperation faced by single women without any means to support a child is why they will resort to abortions. Obviously you are posting from a position of abject ignorance on the subject.

Liberals are a hoot. They think an embryo is the same thing as an unfertilized ovum. Then say conservatives don't understand science.

Conservatives don’t understand science or the law, where the embryo/fetus is not legally a person, and not entitled to Constitutional protections:

After analyzing the usage of "person" in the Constitution, the Court concluded that that word "has application only postnatally." Id., at 157. Commenting on the contingent property interests of the unborn that are generally represented by guardians ad litem, the Court noted: "Perfection of the interests involved, again, has generallybeen contingent upon live birth. In short, the unborn have never been recognized in the law as persons in the whole sense." Id., at 162. Accordingly, an abortion is not "the termination of life entitled to Fourteenth Amendment protection." Id., at 159. From this holding, there was no dissent, see id., at 173; indeed, no member of the Court has ever questioned this fundamental proposition. Thus, as a matter of federal constitutional law, a developing organism that is not yet a "person" does not have what is sometimes described as a "right to life."

Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey, 505 U.S. 833 (1992)
Conservatives also don’t know the meaning of hypocrisy, as privacy rights place limits on the government’s power and authority, while protecting the rights of individuals – so much for the rightist notion of ‘less government, more freedom.’

This has nothing to do with the Constitution, it has to do with morals, ethics, and principles, things sadly lacking in our country today!

You cannot legislate morality. That is what leads to censorship and Jim Crow segregation.

Abortion is a matter of privacy and individual rights which are protected under the Constitution. Most people who were home schooled don't have a good understanding of these principles.

It is tissue inside a womans body until it can survive on its own.

that tissue his hers not yours

Nope wrong again, you kill an unborn child,you can get charges specifically for that crime. So the law unlike yourself give credence to the unborn.

Whats it like to deny your own exsistance?

Well what the fuck is it Holder? I know, just a bunch of cells...that becomes what each and everyone of us are, a human being! The cruelty and degradation of humanity is startling!

The U.S. Justice Department is telling the Supreme Court that killing a human embryo by preventing the embryo from implanting in his or her mother’s uterus is not an “abortion” and, thus, drugs that kill embryos this way are not “abortion-inducing” drugs. On Tuesday, the Supreme Court will hear oral arguments in the case of Sebelius v. Hobby Lobby. The crux of the administration’s argument in this case is that when Christians form a corporation they give up the right to freely exercise their religion—n.b. live according to their Christian beliefs—in the way they run their business.....

DOJ to Supreme Court: Killing Human Embryo in Womb is Not Abortion | CNS News

At birth, there are approximately 1 million eggs; and by the time of puberty, only about 300,000 remain. Of these, only 300 to 400 will be ovulated during a woman's reproductive lifetime. Fertility can drop as a woman ages due to decreasing number and quality of the remaining eggs.

Guess we should stop women from wasting eggs, eh? We can always force them to become preggars in order to make God happy.

I experimented with some eggs this morning. Chicken eggs. I ate two of them. They didn't taste anything like chicken. I have no idea if chickens go to heaven, but I am pretty sure those eggs I ate aren't go there.

It's such a shame all you pro death people weren't aborted. I'm agnostic, this has nothing to do with religion, but it does require one to have morals, ethics, and principles, which all of you seem to be missing from your genetic code!

How many zygotes per month in this country do you suppose on average do not attach to the uterus wall naturally and are flushed out during the next menstrual cycle?

What is done NATURALLY is one thing, what man destroys is another!

Man is part of nature. What we do is natural.

Forum List

Back