Donald J. Trump will not be removed by the Senate

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
As Trump voters and spin doctors gear up to spin the individual behind the complaint is a spy and traitor let me clear this up quickly and even if Trump is impeached by the House the Senate will not convict and remove.

Let calm the conversation down and also to those calling the individual a spy and traitor it is not against the law to file a complaint through the proper channels.

Now had the individual done what Snowden did then maybe you could make a case the individual is a spy and a traitor but they did not.

The individual need to go public and face the nation and realize their career in the government is over and they might have to move from the United States or at least live in more Progressive parts of the Country like California, New York or Oregon.

The individual need to face those they are accusing and if their information is based on being a political plant then they need to face the reality they are ruined more than being someone telling the truth.

Before those of you that support Trump call me a commie pig let be clear I hate Trump but I am fair with my looking at both sides and have stated many times if there is something Impeach and Convict but if there is nothing this will kill the Democrats in 2020.

Let the House do their investigation and let Pelosi play her hand and in the end Trump will stay as President but let me be clear this will not hurt Trump as much as the left believe it but it could hurt Warren chance in 2020 if she had any chance...

That is all I have to say now...

Not much to disagree with in that OP.
1. Totally agree, if House impeaches, the Senate will ignore it
2. Soros is paying for leakers and whistleblowers, there are billboards up around Langly
3. Agree that the whistleblower is a "political plant" by Komrad Brennan into the White House. Is that a "spy"?
4. The dems have no candidates made of presidential timber, and no policies worthy of the presidency, and the House's impeachment attempts show them for the political clowns they are.

What is worse as those pushing so hard for impeachment on what some see as weak grounds don’t seem to get this same precedent will be used against the next Democrat President by a Republican controlled House. What is going on here will not end when Trump leaves office you will have both parties now trying to use impeachment as a way to change an election that didn’t go there way.

What is worse as those pushing so hard for impeachment on what some see as weak grounds don’t seem to get this same precedent will be used against the next Democrat President by a Republican controlled House. What is going on here will not end when Trump leaves office you will have both parties now trying to use impeachment as a way to change an election that didn’t go there way.

Let's hope that the stupidity of the House trying to undo an election will be punished by getting a GOP House and the dems will be licking their wounds again in 2021. If/when the dems win a presidency and the GOP has the House, the GOP will simply play the DC game without the nonsense of always pretending to do impeachment investigations instead of the peoples business.

Let's hope that the stupidity of the House trying to undo an election will be punished by getting a GOP House and the dems will be licking their wounds again in 2021. If/when the dems win a presidency and the GOP has the House, the GOP will simply play the DC game without the nonsense of always pretending to do impeachment investigations instead of the peoples business.
This pretty much sums up the House right now.
IMG_1152.JPG

• Banned

You are correct that this will open the door for the GOP to act like the Democrats and when it does happen the left will claim it is not fair.

Unfortunately in today political environment we have partisan hacks in control and not sane people.

As with George W. Bush I will warn the left you better make damn sure you can remove because Trump base is cemented and the GOP knows this and understands that this can backfire on Pelosi so bad that it could cost the Democrats the House.

I know she believes that this will gain the left the Oval Office and Senate seats but I disagree and this could play right into Trump favor without her never understanding how she lost the war!

You are correct that this will open the door for the GOP to act like the Democrats and when it does happen the left will claim it is not fair.

Unfortunately in today political environment we have partisan hacks in control and not sane people.

As with George W. Bush I will warn the left you better make damn sure you can remove because Trump base is cemented and the GOP knows this and understands that this can backfire on Pelosi so bad that it could cost the Democrats the House.

I know she believes that this will gain the left the Oval Office and Senate seats but I disagree and this could play right into Trump favor without her never understanding how she lost the war!

She needs 67 seats in Senate. She has to be delusional if she thinks that's happening. She won't be gaining any seats either. She'll lose seats.

• Banned

She needs 67 seats in Senate. She has to be delusional if she thinks that's happening.

She is.

This is about 2020 and winning Senate Seats and the Oval Office.

She believe if she can show the GOP unwilling to Convict Trump it will play in the Democrats favor...

She needs 67 seats in Senate. She has to be delusional if she thinks that's happening.

She is.

She believe if she can show the GOP unwilling to Convict Trump it will play in the Democrats favor...
And it might.

But even if it doesn't it's still the right thing to do.

She needs 67 seats in Senate. She has to be delusional if she thinks that's happening. She won't be gaining any seats either. She'll lose seats.
She's more likely to loose than many in the house then it's game over and the demodummies are done.

in life, you're not gonna get anything you ask for for free, if you want it YOU HAVE TO GO GET IT! so Democrats: GET STEPPIN'!

She is.

Not one Dem in the Senate voted to convict Clinton and he lied to a grand jury. The Dems did this and actually gained seats in the next election. Yeah, she is.

She is.

Not one Dem in the Senate voted to convict Clinton and he lied to a grand jury. The Dems did this and actually gained seats in the next election. Yeah, she is.

I agree she is out of her mind.

I am just stating what I believe she is after without knowing this will backfire badly on her...

Even Chris Cuomo is urging caution on her part when I was listening to him on POTUS and if he is urging them caution it mean they are in waters that could sink the Democrats badly in 2020...

It won't cost Pelosi shit. Most Yanks hate Trump. You could run Coco the Clown next year and he'd whip the Orange Buffoon's arse.

Sure and you thought the same about Hillary and see where she is at.

You have no clue and the fact is Trump base is rock solid and not wavering and you do not even know how swing voters will react...

It won't cost Pelosi shit. Most Yanks hate Trump. You could run Coco the Clown next year and he'd whip the Orange Buffoon's arse.

She'll lose several to a dozen seats at the very least. 13 dems are now backing away from impeachment due to trump winning that district. Scurry along now and get back in the water with the caimans.

As Trump voters and spin doctors gear up to spin the individual behind the complaint is a spy and traitor let me clear this up quickly and even if Trump is impeached by the House the Senate will not convict and remove.

Let calm the conversation down and also to those calling the individual a spy and traitor it is not against the law to file a complaint through the proper channels.

Now had the individual done what Snowden did then maybe you could make a case the individual is a spy and a traitor but they did not.

The individual need to go public and face the nation and realize their career in the government is over and they might have to move from the United States or at least live in more Progressive parts of the Country like California, New York or Oregon.

The individual need to face those they are accusing and if their information is based on being a political plant then they need to face the reality they are ruined more than being someone telling the truth.

Before those of you that support Trump call me a commie pig let be clear I hate Trump but I am fair with my looking at both sides and have stated many times if there is something Impeach and Convict but if there is nothing this will kill the Democrats in 2020.

Let the House do their investigation and let Pelosi play her hand and in the end Trump will stay as President but let me be clear this will not hurt Trump as much as the left believe it but it could hurt Warren chance in 2020 if she had any chance...

That is all I have to say now...
Anything can happen

Forum List

Back