Donald Trump and Eric Trump were wrong about COVID.

Why would any free person who is about to become a slave to the 15 trillion debt piss and moan at a demented extortionist who 6 years ago used insider information as Vpotus to extort a billion dollars from the Ukraine's foreign aid bonanza by threatening to have others cancel all that money ?
Why would anyone with a brain believe the bullshit you just posted?

Biden wanted far more COVID deaths than what he currently has.....he will try to do everything in his power to drive up the number of COVID deaths...thankfully Trump has helped to slow the number of COVID deaths....

Although, nobody really dies from COVID and also, hospitals have faked the number of COVID deaths.....but also, under Biden, possibly a million people died from COVID just in the past few months
Did you drop acid a little while before you posted that?

Donald Trump and Eric Trump were wrong about COVID. They both predicted COVID would be gone the day after the November 2020 election. because COVID was a ploy of the Democrats to improve their political position before the election.
Another big lie that their minions believed. When it did not happen the minions went on to believe the next big lie that the election was rigged.
Where did these dumbass Trump minions come from. They are the most gullible, stupid followers of any American political cult in history.
God help them.

It didn't go away. What went away on January 20, 2021 was the media blaming the president for it.

The point is that all your LibTards were howling that Biden becoming President would be the end of COVID and you were wrong.
Like I've said before, it's not Biden's fault that morons won't get "the jab". Statistics have shown over & over again that the vast majority of people dying from Covid & ending up in the hospital are unvaccinated.

It is the unvaxxed who are pushing the healthcare system in this Country to the brink which affects everyone. And people who need emergency care & elective surgery are suffering because of it.

If it was up to me the unvaxxed should be sent to the back of the line so the innocent don't pay the price for the stupid who refuse to do the right thing.

Like I've said before, it's not Biden's fault that morons won't get "the jab". Statistics have shown over & over again that the vast majority of people dying from Covid & ending up in the hospital are unvaccinated.

It is the unvaxxed who are pushing the healthcare system in this Country to the brink which affects everyone. And people who need emergency care & elective surgery are suffering because of it.

If it was up to me the unvaxxed should be sent to the back of the line so the innocent don't pay the price for the stupid who refuse to do the right thing.
You continue to ignore the fact that the vaxxed are getting COVID by the thousands.

You continue to ignore the fact that the vaxxed are getting COVID by the thousands.
You forgot to mention that the unvaxxed are the ones dying from it. I know numerous people who have had Covid. And they're all doing fine because they took the vaccine.

You forgot to mention that the unvaxxed are the ones dying from it. I know numerous people who have had Covid. And they're all doing fine because they took the vaccine.

Impossible. Joe Biden said vaccinated people can't get Covid, and you believed it.

"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations." - Joe Biden, 2021

You know why?
They have life threatening pre-existing medical conditions.
I have a few friends who died.

Colin Powell sez hi!

Donald Trump and Eric Trump were wrong about COVID. They both predicted COVID would be gone the day after the November 2020 election. because COVID was a ploy of the Democrats to improve their political position before the election.
Another big lie that their minions believed. When it did not happen the minions went on to believe the next big lie that the election was rigged.
Where did these dumbass Trump minions come from. They are the most gullible, stupid followers of any American political cult in history.
God help them.

FHpv8k8XwAk6vBz

FHo1A2pXoAkfCe_

Now vaxx is 100%, assclown. Ask Herman Caine's family how harmless Covid is after he died from it after attending a deranged Trump rally.
It is 100%? You can't catch Covid if you are vaccinated?

Cain had Stage 4 colon cancer, Dumbass.

Forum List

Back