Donald Trump has collapsed in general election polls

Why are Trump supporters so eager to put Hillary Clinton in the White House?

Donald Trump has collapsed in general election polls

That's hardly surprising given the all out assault on him by the media, Soros funded groups, Cruz, Rubio, establishment Republicans, HIllary and the media. The fact that he's still in the race is a miracle. His poll numbers will recover one he's the nominee and everyone but the Democrats will have to shut the fuck up.

I think Trump's ride is over. Too much for him to overcome now. Neither Cruz nor Trump will get the needed #. GOP will nominate Jeb! on the second ballot. We will see Clinton v Bush after all.

If Trump doesn't get the nomination his supporters will claim he was cheated by the party, by the media, whatever.

It's too bad he and Cruz hate each other. They should run as a ticket so that the loudest voices in the party will finally get what they want.

The party needs to get this out of its system.

NOOOOOO, it's too soon! I really want a nail in the coffin of the bible humpers' assault on reproductive rights

Who i assaulting anyone's right to reproduce? More to the point, how exactly does one assault one's right to conceive?

NOOOOOO, it's too soon! I really want a nail in the coffin of the bible humpers' assault on reproductive rights

Democrats.. so blood thirsty for innocent human life..and sooo proud to be so... :dunno:

Screen-Shot-2015-04-15-at-11.09.19-AM-1.jpg

Who i assaulting anyone's right to reproduce? More to the point, how exactly does one assault one's right to conceive?

In China they force you to have an abortion.

Well, I get that scenario.... but nothing like that is happening here.n These folks are nutz.

Of course they are. Going nuclear is the favored leftwing tactic. If a Trump aid so much as touches a reporter on the upper arm, he's a homicidal beast who should be thrown in prison for 100 years. That's the kind of lunacy we're dealing with here.

Trump's favorable/unfavorable in the latest poll

29 - 68.

If you think someone can win the election with that sort of number, consider this...

Mitt Romney was at 49 - 50 in September of 2012.

Political Figures: S-W

Hillary's aren't much better than Trump's. Trump's are down recently mostly because of the unrelenting pounding he is getting from the media, establishment Republicans, Cruz and Rubio. The later three will go away after the convention.

I think Trump's ride is over. Too much for him to overcome now. Neither Cruz nor Trump will get the needed #. GOP will nominate Jeb! on the second ballot. We will see Clinton v Bush after all.

Seriously, I thought the Jeb idiocy had passed by now, but someone always manages to prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back