Donald Trump kicks out Reporter! Nice. lol

I saw a report that Ramos's daughter was a Hillary Clinton staffer....

Link below is by way of Drudge...

Jorge Ramos, the amnesty activist moonlighting as a Univision and Fusion journalist, revealed in June that his daughter is an employee of the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Credit: Instagram/Jorge Ramos

In a statement on the Fusion website, Ramos wrote:

As journalists the most important thing we have is our credibility and integrity. We maintain that, in part, through transparency with our audience, our colleagues and our critics. That is why I am disclosing that my daughter, Paola, has accepted a position working with Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

SURPRISE! Jorge Ramos’s daughter works for Hillary campaign
So?
Why do you think Ramos made a point of "being transparent" and telling the world that his daughter was working for the most popular Democrat.

Because it was the ethical thing to do.
Why was it ethical? What was the purpose of telling us that?

Really? If you can't figure that out for yourself, I can't help you.
It's alresady answered by one of your friends. He said it. It is a conflict of interest. Thank him for me.

Cause we know how respectfully Trump treats Fox News reporters.
And we know how Fox tries to manipulate debates!
Right. By asking a candidate about obnoxious things he has said about women? Or asking all of the candidates if they will support the eventual nominee? How is that manipulating anything?

I read that Trump had 38 minutes of time dedicated to him which was all negative while the others had 5-7 minutes. Does that not seem unbalanced?

Oh my. Fox spent an inordinate amount of time presenting someone in a negative way. I'll bet that has never happened before. How much time per day do they dedicate to running down Hillary or Obama?
In a debate? they have never spent so much time quizzing one candidate. All moderators are very careful not to give more than the others. That would be a conflict with other candidates. This time it wasn't just issues. but personal negative comments. Seven times the amount of time to Donald as any other candidate.

Off topic. We have to get back to the thread 's title.

Since when has fox worried about a conflict? It's what they do.

why are left-wing losers defending people who want to abandon their home country by the millions and invade ours?

Indeed. If he can't stand up to Jorge Ramos how is he going to stand up to Ahmadinejad?
When did he refuse to answer his questions? Is that standing up or did he have to take him out?

Isn't it both? If you want to be president you need to be seen as a problem solver taking care of the country not administering to partisan hacks. If you don't have the finesse to deal with problems all you are going to do is light fires.

I couldn't agree more. I almost feel sometimes as if DT thinks this is some kind of a joke or something. I don't know. There is just something about him.
Listen to what he says. I like that finally someone is standing up to this business of Political Correctness! No Christmas trees! No religious songs at Christmas because an athiest gets upset. What about the rest of us?

Well, I never said that I didn't agree with him on SOME things. I just don't think he has the right temperament to be a good and effective POTUS. Part of being the president is having to deal with some very difficult and unsavory people.
That's true. And I feel the same way. I wasn't sure because of his temperament, but the more I heard, that temperament went to the background and his issues struck me. Obama was cordial, and look what we got. Apologizing all over the world and an evaporating red line.

Truer words were never spoken

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population ... I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."
Lol, Guno. I seriously doubt if that quote is flashing around the globe. WITH is Jose Guiterrez?
He is a professor at the University of Texas. Says it right there in the post.
And we know how Fox tries to manipulate debates!
Right. By asking a candidate about obnoxious things he has said about women? Or asking all of the candidates if they will support the eventual nominee? How is that manipulating anything?

I read that Trump had 38 minutes of time dedicated to him which was all negative while the others had 5-7 minutes. Does that not seem unbalanced?

Oh my. Fox spent an inordinate amount of time presenting someone in a negative way. I'll bet that has never happened before. How much time per day do they dedicate to running down Hillary or Obama?
In a debate? they have never spent so much time quizzing one candidate. All moderators are very careful not to give more than the others. That would be a conflict with other candidates. This time it wasn't just issues. but personal negative comments. Seven times the amount of time to Donald as any other candidate.

what is this fixation on fox with you guys?..it's show biz...just like every other "news" organization. show biz. get over it...

This what it is all about for the trump followers and what is driving them

white-america-is-slowly-being-replaced.jpg
Whitey minions feel the darkies taking over. Retreat, retreat, to the suburban malls, and Bed and Bath...

When did he refuse to answer his questions? Is that standing up or did he have to take him out?

Isn't it both? If you want to be president you need to be seen as a problem solver taking care of the country not administering to partisan hacks. If you don't have the finesse to deal with problems all you are going to do is light fires.

I couldn't agree more. I almost feel sometimes as if DT thinks this is some kind of a joke or something. I don't know. There is just something about him.
Listen to what he says. I like that finally someone is standing up to this business of Political Correctness! No Christmas trees! No religious songs at Christmas because an athiest gets upset. What about the rest of us?

Well, I never said that I didn't agree with him on SOME things. I just don't think he has the right temperament to be a good and effective POTUS. Part of being the president is having to deal with some very difficult and unsavory people.
That's true. And I feel the same way. I wasn't sure because of his temperament, but the more I heard, that temperament went to the background and his issues struck me. Obama was cordial, and look what we got. Apologizing all over the world and an evaporating red line.

There has to be a happy medium. :D

Uneducated, unemployed and ignorant right wingers who live in trailers think they own everything. They are so delusional.

Apologizing all over the world? To who? Bin Laden?

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population ... I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."
Lol, Guno. I seriously doubt if that quote is flashing around the globe. WITH is Jose Guiterrez?

what is this fixation on fox with you guys?..it's show biz...just like every other "news" organization. show biz. get over it...

No.It's not show biz. It's political biz. They use show biz techniques to manipulate politics, but never forget that politics is their goal, and they will do or say anything to advance that goal.

No.It's not show biz. It's political biz. They use show biz techniques to manipulate politics, but never forget that politics is their goal, and they will do or say anything to advance that goal.
It was definitely a job initiated by the Republican Establishment. Ailes is probably the big culprit for letting it happen.

It was definitely a job initiated by the Republican Establishment. Ailes is probably the big culprit for letting it happen.

Business as usual for fox. It's easy to see if you aren't already opposed to their chosen target.

Why kick out illegal immigrants when the lack of jobs has the same effect? In some ways, obamas no job policy is doing the same thing he accuses conservatives of doing.

keep watching tv, then and don't bother with thinking

Wonder how many generations of the family of the man who ordered Ramos "out of my country" has lived in the US?

keep watching tv, then and don't bother with thinking

That's what has been so successful for fox and the right wing.

Forum List

Back