Donald trump let's it be known he can be bought for the right price.

Donald Trump needs to be killed in a horrific fashion
I would never call for a person to be killed - unless towards some 100% proven hideous crime, directed towards e.g. my family.
However I do wonder latest since 2015, as to where these US Presidential assassination nuts are. ;) seems the NSA, etc. are doing a better job these days.

I would never call for a person to be killed - unless towards some 100% proven hideous crime, directed towards e.g. my family.
However I do wonder latest since 2015, as to where these US Presidential assassination nuts are. ;) seems the NSA, etc. are doing a better job these days.
Trump is an ugly maker. That's my justification

He wasn't just a candidate when he initiated an insurrection - but acting President of the USA.
And his whining and crying for immunity is in view of his role during that insurrection attempt. And all his other misdeeds conducted during his 4 year term.
He didn't initiate any insurrection, you fucking moron. He needs immunity because of all the lunatics in this country like you.

Furthermore he suggests that he is motivated by "fear of retribution" rather than the good of the country. More, he even claims he would be "paralyzed by fear".

Is this the guy you guy want to elect? This is your strongman?

Leave it to Raw Sewage to completely screw up the context of the story, then fail to even address or prove their assertion that trump said he’d “be open to blackmail”

He didn't initiate any insurrection, you fucking moron. He needs immunity because of l the lunatics in this country like you.
The "fucking moron" is solely you - since your mentally challenged brain can't even recall the human scumbags own words in regards to his false claim (no proof until today) that the election was rigged.

And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that's happened. The best is yet to come.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.

Obviously a Cult member doesn't even know the difference between a peaceful demonstration, and attacking and ransacking the Capitol which in turn resulted even in deaths. Those MAGA radicals are just as screwed up and undemocratic as these lefty Antifa-fuckups, and the one who clearly incited them via false claims - was their Fuehrer, who unlike the Austrian Fuehrer didn't even have the guts to stand in front of his radical horde.

Your Fuehrer is a proven liar, pathological fraudster, and a fucking coward on top of all that.

The "fucking moron" is solely you - since your mentally challenged brain can't even recall the human scumbags own words in regards to his false claim (no proof until today) that the election was rigged.

And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.

Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans, for our movement, for our children, and for our beloved country.

And I say this despite all that's happened. The best is yet to come.

So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give.

Obviously a Cult member doesn't even know the difference between a peaceful demonstration, and attacking and ransacking the Capitol which in turn resulted even in deaths. Those MAGA radicals are just as screwed up and undemocratic as these lefty Antifa-fuckups, and the one who clearly incited them via false claims - was their Fuehrer, who unlike the Austrian Fuehrer didn't even have the guts to stand in front of his radical horde.

Your Fuehrer is a proven liar, pathological fraudster, and a fucking coward on top of all that.
You failed to prove your assertions in that insane screed.

Furthermore he suggests that he is motivated by "fear of retribution" rather than the good of the country. More, he even claims he would be "paralyzed by fear".

Is this the guy you guy want to elect? This is your strongman?

Maybe that's why many call him donald fraud...
1709694044431.png

Name one crime. Hint: fake indictments are not crimes.
Being a Cult fetish, it's understood that you don't know what you talk about.

crime​

A crime is behavior that is punishable as a public offense. The elements of a crime generally come from statutes, but may also be supplied by the common law in states where the criminal common law still carries force.
Crime is behavior, either by act or omission, defined by statutory or common law as deserving of punishment or penalty. Although most crimes require the element of intent, certain minor crimes may be committed based on strict liability even if the defendant had no specific mindset with regard to the criminal action. For instance, parking violations are crimes that usually do not require prosecutors to establish intent.

As such a sexual assault and even sexual harassment is a CRIME - and your Donald was sentenced by a court to pay millions to one of his victims. Faking balance/financial reports is a CRIME - for which your Donald has been sentenced to cough up around US 400 million, and so on....

Being a Cult fetish, it's understood that you don't know what you talk about.

crime​

A crime is behavior that is punishable as a public offense. The elements of a crime generally come from statutes, but may also be supplied by the common law in states where the criminal common law still carries force.
Crime is behavior, either by act or omission, defined by statutory or common law as deserving of punishment or penalty. Although most crimes require the element of intent, certain minor crimes may be committed based on strict liability even if the defendant had no specific mindset with regard to the criminal action. For instance, parking violations are crimes that usually do not require prosecutors to establish intent.

As such a sexual assault and even sexual harassment is a CRIME - and your Donald was sentenced by a court to pay millions to one of his victims. Faking balance/financial reports is a CRIME - for which your Donald has been sentenced to cough up around US 400 million, and so on....
None of that is proven and the case looks to fail because no one was harmed and Fauni was caught stealing tax dollars Trump told rhe bank to get their own estimates. You are ignorant of the facts and your case of TDS is affecting whatever reasoning you may have had.

Forum List

Back