• I'm going to stay home

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Do you support Donald Trump, and do you believe Donald Trump has the right stuff to be POTUS?

Do you believe that the MSM is biased, and distorts the truth do to a liberal bias?

Do you believe Conservative Radio and Fox News distort the truth?

Is Bill Clinton an issue, or a distraction in this campaign?

Does standing by your man, trump serial divorces?

Will you watch tonight's debate with an open mind, or is your vote for a candidate already decided?

Trump does not have the temperament or experience to serve as POTUS
I don't believe a MSM liberal bias exists
I do believe Conservative Radio and Fox News do not seek the truth and are biased
President Bill Clinton is not running for the office of POTUS
Character is an issue, one signs a marriage contract and makes a commitment
I'll watch tonight, but my vote is cast in stone in support of HRC

See: The weekend America's newspapers called Donald Trump a liar

Do you support Donald Trump, and do you believe Donald Trump has the right stuff to be POTUS?

Do you believe that the MSM is biased, and distorts the truth do to a liberal bias?

Will you watch tonight's debate with an open mind, or is your vote for a candidate already decided?

I do believe Conservative Radio and Fox News do not seek the truth and are biased

Not in the least bit.

Yes the media is biased

Already covered with the last question

A distraction

It shows a lack of self confidence/worth

Open mind? Everyone here already knows where their votes are going and the vast majority will see the debate through those lenses.

And by the way. The fact that you see bias only on the conservative side of the media shows just how far you have your head up your own ass

Trump have the right stuff?

Not in the least, neither does Clinton.

Yes, most media is biased, one way or the other.

as much an issue as Trumps wife

That makes no sense to me.

I may watch it, but I doubt either will say anything to make me want to vote for them

• Banned

This comment alone is enough for me to question everything else you may hold true.

Yet I know you to be a thoughtful poster. :0

The media includes newspapers, magazines, radio & TV, internet sources including blogs, movies and even stage plays (theater), books and pamphlets. To claim each individual source of information has a liberal bias is not correct.

The so called liberal bias is a construct of Rush Limbaugh, and has been echoed over and over so that it has become a big lie believed by the biddable. The BIG LIE is in essence propaganda and usually the polar opposite of reality. Examples:

• I will send all illegal immigrants back across the border
  • We will build a wall, and Mexico will pay for it
  • HRC is a crook
  • I will defeat ISIS and have a plan in 30 days
  • I will cut taxes and reduce the debt
Anyone who believes Big Lies and supports Trump is, IMO, a Fool.

This comment alone is enough for me to question everything else you may hold true.

The media includes newspapers, magazines, radio & TV, internet sources including blogs, movies and even stage plays (theater), books and pamphlets. To claim each individual source of information has a liberal bias is not correct.

The so called liberal bias is a construct of Rush Limbaugh, and has been echoed over and over so that it has become a big lie believed by the biddable. The BIG LIE is in essence propaganda and usually the polar opposite of reality. Examples:

• HRC is a crook

Are you dancing around the subject a bit?

The only comment of yours I referred to was when you said >>> "I don't believe a MSM liberal bias exists."

MSM = Mainstream Media. MSM generally refers to the 7 major news networks and major city newspapers. Not the internet, not blogs, etc.

And you are saying the CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC have no liberal bias. And I am saying you are out of your mind.
FOX leans right or has a right wing bias, no doubt. But I am not like liberals who deny the same thing on their side.

The same goes for the major newspapers in this nation I will not bother listing the top ten. Maybe only the Wall Street Journal leans right in many of its dealings, but the others are all Left.

So I do not have time to talk about Rush Limbaugh or Donald Trump and we fools who support him. Maybe later.

Trump is in fact a liar, and thankfully he will never be president.

No he's not, the left are running a national projection narrative trying to accuse Trump of being what Hillary actually is, a big fat liar with a LONG history of telling one whopper lie after another. Hillary has been confronted with so many of her lies over the past couple of months that her lead has evaporated. The only gasping hope the left has is to somehow convince people Trump lies as much as she does. In short your post is another Hillary lie.

• HRC is a crook

The only comment of yours I referred to was when you said >>> "I don't believe a MSM liberal bias exists."

MSM = Mainstream Media. MSM generally refers to the 7 major news networks and major city newspapers. Not the internet, not blogs, etc.

And you are saying the CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, CNN, MSNBC have no liberal bias. And I am saying you are out of your mind.
FOX leans right or has a right wing bias, no doubt. But I am not like liberals who deny the same thing on their side.

The same goes for the major newspapers in this nation I will not bother listing the top ten. Maybe only the Wall Street Journal leans right in many of its dealings, but the others are all Left.

So I do not have time to talk about Rush Limbaugh or Donald Trump and we fools who support him. Maybe later.

First, define what you mean as a liberal bias.

The use of the terms left and right have become pejoratives, and have little resemblance to their original meaning. Other terms are misused and rarely defined, and also used as to express contempt or disapproval of someone who holds opinions which they disapprove.

I, for example, use the term far right (or crazy right wingers) and callous conservative to describe those whose posts I believe are contemptible (see my signature line). No one has yet posted anything which rebuts my use of these words, or my signature line, as credible.

This is why you are a hack. Neither are worthy of leading this country.

• HRC is a crook

The use of the terms left and right have become pejoratives, and have little resemblance to their original meaning. Other terms are misused and rarely defined, and also used as to express contempt or disapproval of someone who holds opinions which they disapprove.

I, for example, use the term far right (or crazy right wingers) and callous conservative to describe those whose posts I believe are contemptible (see my signature line). No one has yet posted anything which rebuts my use of these words, or my signature line, as credible.

Your latest post does nothing for me,
You act as though this is such a vague and abstract idea.
You don't know what a leftist belief or policy or what a right wing belief or policy is?
You cannot understand how the media covers up stories that hurt their agenda or party or candidate?
And you see no evidence of that on a continuous basis?

And you want me to explain it to you?
You are being evasive (you are not that ignorant) and I do not have the time to play games over this.

I could never vote for 'illary' , Trump all the way no matter the other silly talk that is mentioned in the O.P..

I could never vote for 'illary' , Trump all the way no matter the other silly talk that is mentioned in the O.P..

yah...who cares if he's broke..... is putin's bitch.... bribed prosecutors.... and embezzled money from a charity.

as long as he's a bigoted loser you guys love him.
--------------------------------------- hey Jillian , just remeber that if the Trump wins then he will have the nuke buttons and codes in his pocket !!

The attempt by leftists on this board to pretend their care about lying when they support Hillary Clinton, one of the biggest liars in the history of politics is downright laughable.

If you want an honest president, you wont be electing trump or Clinton.

• HRC is a crook

Your latest post does nothing for me,
You act as though this is such a vague and abstract idea.
You don't know what a leftist belief or policy or what a right wing belief or policy is?
You cannot understand how the media covers up stories that hurt their agenda or party or candidate?
And you see no evidence of that on a continuous basis?

And you want me to explain it to you?
You are being evasive (you are not that ignorant) and I do not have the time to play games over this.

Sorry, I'll try to do something for you in the future (the far far distant future).

I don't need you to explain anything to me, I understand that the left wing is pretty much dormant at this time in our history. It only exists in the large void between the ears of members of the echo chamber.

Progressives are not far left, one characteristic of the far left is their goal of immediate gratification - they do not rely on the ballot box, they take to the streets and create havoc, as did the minority of those whose behavior the press highlighted during OWS marches.

The liberals and progressives and RINO's walked, sang, carried signs and the left wing engaged in violent acts of vandalism and looting. In short, the far left are revolutionary and disdain democracy and compromise; progressive, liberals and mainstream Democrats seek the will of the people for change.

The attempt by leftists on this board to pretend their care about lying when they support Hillary Clinton, one of the biggest liars in the history of politics is downright laughable.

"one of the biggest liars in the history of politics"?

List her lies, or STFU

List her lies, or STFU
  • Dead Broke – In an interview, Clinton stated that she “came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt.” Something even the left-leaning Politifact found to be false.
  • Sniper Fire – During the 2008 campaign, Clinton said she came under sniper fire in Bosnia during the ’90s. She went so far as to claim her group ran “with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” Video of her actual arrival surfaced showing a very calm scene instead, and the Democrat would quickly say she simply misspoke.
  • Immigrant Grandparents – When discussing immigrant stories, Clinton asserted that “all my grandparents… came over here.” It was another story Politifact said was false, as only one of her grandparents was an immigrant.
  • Sir Edmund Hillary – Seems Clinton can’t even bring herself to tell the truth about her own name. She claimed to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary, one of the first men to climb Mt. Everest. One small problem though, the explorer didn’t climb Everest until Clinton was 6 years old.
  • The Few, The Proud, The Marines – Very recently, Clinton claimed to have been turned down by the Marines when she applied in 1975. Washington Post fact-checkers quickly realized the absurdity that a rising legal star at the time, and soon to be wife of Bill Clinton, would drop everything and ship off with the Marines. They gave her a couple of Pinocchios for her tall tale.
  • Secret E-Mails – Former Secretary of State Clinton claimed her infamous private e-mail server was set up in “accordance with the rules and the regulations in effect.” A federal judge disagreed, saying Clinton “violated government policy” when she used a private server to store official State Department messages.
  • Benghazi – Clearly the most reprehensible lie of them all – Clinton failed to tell the truth about a terrorist attack that killed four Americans in Benghazi. She claimed for weeks, standing over the flag-draped coffins of murdered Americans, that an insensitive YouTube video had incited the violence that occurred that night. Why? Because a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 – which it was – would have destroyed President Obama’s re-election chances. But hey, at the end of the day it’s worth it to Clinton to tell a politically expedient lie, so long as her party can stay in power.

Read more: The 7 Wildest Lies From Hillary Clinton - The Political Insider

List her lies, or STFU

Nah I'm not going to post her lies again, especially after they are still in the thread. But you can't get me to stop laughing at you hypocrites

Forum List

Back