Donald Trump rolled the dice on Biden and Burism and lost ... Biden is surging

As a white man I can tell that you are a narcissist liberal who thinks he is smarter than everyone else when he is actually a dumbass living in a bubble. Those people you criticize in "Jesusland" are hard working, successful, good people, and patriots who wear the uniform and fight in our wars. If you were in Texas I would lasso you and drag you through some cactus boy.

I actually served with people from Jesusland when I was in the military.

Had this one guy blurt out about female soldiers, "Women are only good for two things, cooking and fucking!"

"Which puts them two up on you, Cleetus", I replied, not missing a beat. Everyone had a good laugh at his expense.

This guy washed out of AIT because he couldn't understand how to fill out forms.
I served in combat with southerners and they were patriots and warriors. With your mouth you would have gotten your as beat in my platoon.

Many of them are very level headed. You could tell because chewing tobacco juice ran out of both sides of their mouth equally.

0815241C-FBA9-425E-A91C-2E3F01758FB4.jpeg

Donald Trump lost his shirt and walked away morally bankrupt and impeached for his roll of the dice on Biden and Burisma.

Donald Trump laid his bets too early and could have upset the applecart for Biden if he had waited until November.

Now the Biden-Burisma play is dead and Donald Trump's own family and Jared Kushner are open to being used as political Pinatas for their profiting from Trump's presidency.

Biden is surging and is stealing Trump's oxygen which portends bad news for Donald Trump in November.

Even the political slut Nikki Haley won't rescue Donald Trump and she could end up being Trump's Sarah Palin.
I agree that repubs should have saved ukraine for the general election

But its not a dead issue yet

As a white man I can tell that you are a narcissist liberal who thinks he is smarter than everyone else when he is actually a dumbass living in a bubble. Those people you criticize in "Jesusland" are hard working, successful, good people, and patriots who wear the uniform and fight in our wars. If you were in Texas I would lasso you and drag you through some cactus boy.

Had this one guy blurt out about female soldiers, "Women are only good for two things, cooking and fucking!"

"Which puts them two up on you, Cleetus", I replied, not missing a beat. Everyone had a good laugh at his expense.

This guy washed out of AIT because he couldn't understand how to fill out forms.
We had a couple of liberals from Chicago in our company. Got kicked out over "don't ask, don't tell."

Coming in November ... 'Election Night II ... The Wrath of Don'

161109045042-election2016-wellesley-4-large-169.jpg

Do tell. Please quote any messages that you deem racist about Obama. All you have is that I disagreed with his policies. That makes me racist in your pitiful mind.

Yup, pretty much. All opposition to Obama was racism. You guys even denounced your own ideas (RomneyCare) when the black guy endorsed them (ObamaCare)

You may need to dig a little deeper to figure out just why there are more people below the poverty level in many of those states. BTW, the overwhelming majority of those folks vote for Democrats. Go figure.

Yes, 400 years of institutionalized racism in those states creates poverty.

And how did any of that benefit Americans? The fact you have to go back 32 years to find a Republican President you aren't embarrassed by says volumes.
What does directly, immediately benefiting Americans have to do with anything, Strawman? And I'm not embarrassed by any GOP president. You can go back to Jimmy Peanut and not find one good Dem president worth shit.

Well, besides getting us into an unnecessary war in Iraq, Dubya caused the Great Recession.

Another total lie and you know it. Responding to 911 wasn't "unnecessary," and as already stated, GW had nothing to do with the recession. Congress did that and you know that as well. Presidents don't control economies, at best, they can buoy it with consumer and corporate confidence.

Donald Trump lost his shirt and walked away morally bankrupt and impeached for his roll of the dice on Biden and Burisma.

Donald Trump laid his bets too early and could have upset the applecart for Biden if he had waited until November.

Now the Biden-Burisma play is dead and Donald Trump's own family and Jared Kushner are open to being used as political Pinatas for their profiting from Trump's presidency.

Biden is surging and is stealing Trump's oxygen which portends bad news for Donald Trump in November.

Even the political slut Nikki Haley won't rescue Donald Trump and she could end up being Trump's Sarah Palin.

Let's all get a good laugh, er, look at the "great victory" of the Democrats:

We had a couple of liberals from Chicago in our company. Got kicked out over "don't ask, don't tell."
Now they would be issued a dress and made queens of the post gay pride parade

What does directly, immediately benefiting Americans have to do with anything, Strawman? And I'm not embarrassed by any GOP president. You can go back to Jimmy Peanut and not find one good Dem president worth shit.

Actually, we can go back to Obama... and be fine. Clinton was kind of an embarrassment, but only because of the intern thing.

On the other hand, you guys run away from both Bushes, Nixon, Ford and even Eisenhower because that commie actually believed in public works.

The only reason you guys still love Reagan is you ignore half the shit that he actually did, like give amnesty to illegal aliens.

Another total lie and you know it. Responding to 911 wasn't "unnecessary," and as already stated,

Uh, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

Yes, Bush did take the ball off of Al Qaeda to get Saddam, but fortunately, Obama cleaned up that mess by offing Bin Laden.

Actually, we can go back to Obama... and be fine.
Really? You're "fine" with the worst president in history who doubled our debt, killed millions, ruined healthcare, spied on people, cheated to steal an election and was the most scandal-laden lying president ever?

you guys run away from both Bushes, Nixon, Ford and even Eisenhower
Run from what? All these were decent to good presidents. Even Nixon was a good and well-liked president who simply got caught doing what I suspect happens more often than we know. And even then, he did the right thing and resigned for the good of the country.

Do tell. Please quote any messages that you deem racist about Obama. All you have is that I disagreed with his policies. That makes me racist in your pitiful mind.

Yup, pretty much. All opposition to Obama was racism. You guys even denounced your own ideas (RomneyCare) when the black guy endorsed them (ObamaCare)

You may need to dig a little deeper to figure out just why there are more people below the poverty level in many of those states. BTW, the overwhelming majority of those folks vote for Democrats. Go figure.

Yes, 400 years of institutionalized racism in those states creates poverty.
Yup, pretty much. All opposition to Obama was racism.

For a guy who claims to be so smart you sure got that wrong

obama and his consort were white haters with a giant chip on their shoulder

This is a classic win-win for Trump.

No! Democrats will hold the house and win the senate which means that Trump will be strongly opposed and possibly impeached again if he wins reelection.

Peyote again?

Really? You're "fine" with the worst president in history who doubled our debt, killed millions, ruined healthcare, spied on people, cheated to steal an election and was the most scandal-laden lying president ever?

Run from what? All these were decent to good presidents. Even Nixon was a good and well-liked president who simply got caught doing what I suspect happens more often than we know. And even then, he did the right thing and resigned for the good of the country.
The Left love Obama because he destroyed America as much as he could.

The Left love Obama because he destroyed America as much as he could.

Good! The more they destroy America, the more they create a need for Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back