Donald Trump rolled the dice on Biden and Burism and lost ... Biden is surging

This is Biden's THIRD run for The Presidency...

DU4YZiMWkAA8-s4.jpg

Yeah, but it's the first time he's actually won one of the primaries, so he IS getting different results, at least.

Guess he just needed to wait until his party was desperate enough to make him look good.

1. Congratulations to Mr. Biden on his victories last night.

2. Sympathy for Mr. Sanders on his unexpected poor showing.

3. Goodbye to Mr. Trump, probably.

Oh, yeah, winning the votes of Democrats TOTALLY means they're gonna beat Trump in the general . . . if you're pathetically grasping at straws.

Donald Trump lost his shirt and walked away morally bankrupt and impeached for his roll of the dice on Biden and Burisma.

Donald Trump laid his bets too early and could have upset the applecart for Biden if he had waited until November.

Now the Biden-Burisma play is dead and Donald Trump's own family and Jared Kushner are open to being used as political Pinatas for their profiting from Trump's presidency.

Biden is surging and is stealing Trump's oxygen which portends bad news for Donald Trump in November.

Even the political slut Nikki Haley won't rescue Donald Trump and she could end up being Trump's Sarah Palin.

again, you don't understand what occurred, too funny.

I understand exactly. You have a big piece of steaming dogma stuck in your cranium.

Well no no you don’t.

It is stuck up your nostrils?

Donald Trump lost his shirt and walked away morally bankrupt and impeached for his roll of the dice on Biden and Burisma.

Donald Trump laid his bets too early and could have upset the applecart for Biden if he had waited until November.

Now the Biden-Burisma play is dead and Donald Trump's own family and Jared Kushner are open to being used as political Pinatas for their profiting from Trump's presidency.

Biden is surging and is stealing Trump's oxygen which portends bad news for Donald Trump in November.

Even the political slut Nikki Haley won't rescue Donald Trump and she could end up being Trump's Sarah Palin.

Ukraine joe is an incompetent idiot.

LordBrownTrout has the utmost competence in idiocy.

again, you don't understand what occurred, too funny.

I understand exactly. You have a big piece of steaming dogma stuck in your cranium.

Well no no you don’t.

It is stuck up your nostrils?
I picked them out

LordBrownTrout has the utmost competence in idiocy.

Heck you're more competent than he is and I don't even know you.

Really? You're "fine" with the worst president in history who doubled our debt, killed millions, ruined healthcare, spied on people, cheated to steal an election and was the most scandal-laden lying president ever?

I think you need psychological help. Killed millions? When did this happen?

Why are you always a pimple on a horse's ass? Any idea the total direct and indirect consequences of just ISIS alone, just in ONE country? Not to mention all the other countries affected, and those lives affected and ruined or died later through disease, murder or death trying to flee ISIS to or in other countries as well that to date, no one can wholly calculate? Here is just ones estimate alone, just of Christians, and just in ONE country:

To date, more than 170,000 people (mostly Christians and Shiites) were killed in Iraq by ISIS. Why is nobody talking about this genocide? - Quora

And all because the floppy-eared black Kenyan left ISIS to roost for TWO YEARS after pulling all troops out of Iraq against the DIRECT advice of his generals then totally ignored as just a JV bunch so as to placate his base of democratic donors.

Obama, the Nobel Prize Winner (ha) should be held for crimes against humanity.

An incompetent idiot would be a step up from Trump.

An incompetent idiot would be a step up from Trump.

Y'all can have crazy joe.

Really? You're "fine" with the worst president in history who doubled our debt, killed millions, ruined healthcare, spied on people, cheated to steal an election and was the most scandal-laden lying president ever?

I think you need psychological help. Killed millions? When did this happen?

Yup, pretty much. All opposition to Obama was racism.

For a guy who claims to be so smart you sure got that wrong

obama and his consort were white haters with a giant chip on their shoulder

Thanks for proving my point.
Your point is that ANY opposition to obama is racism in the mind of liberals

you put him on a pedestal

And by the same token, Dems were not able to prove a quid pro quo but impeached Trump anyway, proving the impeachment was politically motivated and that hurts the Dem party. It also makes the impeachment not worth a shit, and history will reflect that.

Of course they proved it. Republicans know what he did was wrong, (it was not like he lied about getting a blow job), they accept and embraced the leverage type corruption "What in it for me!" Trumpybear represents.
Bullshit. They didn't prove a damn thing, that's just your wishful thinking. You probably think they proved "Russia collusion" too, even though your savior Mueller said there was none. Seek treatment.

They got caught in a "Drug Deal". Everyone knows it. The world knows it.
You keep clinging to that, Booboo. Meanwhile, here's something for you to chew on.

That's Biden bragging about getting a corrupt prosecutor thrown out. That will help Biden get elected.

I keep hearing that from you freaks. Tell us exactly how the prosecutor was corrupt and why Biden wanted him fired.

Of course they proved it. Republicans know what he did was wrong, (it was not like he lied about getting a blow job), they accept and embraced the leverage type corruption "What in it for me!" Trumpybear represents.
Bullshit. They didn't prove a damn thing, that's just your wishful thinking. You probably think they proved "Russia collusion" too, even though your savior Mueller said there was none. Seek treatment.

You keep clinging to that, Booboo. Meanwhile, here's something for you to chew on.

That's Biden bragging about getting a corrupt prosecutor thrown out. That will help Biden get elected.

Trumpers know that Faun. The hoax is the lie that Trumpers promulgate that it was something more insidious. They know the truth. Disinformation is the Trumpist only way to victory in November.

Then what do you have to fear from an investigation? If Joe has nothing to hide, he should welcome it, instead he is fighting it. What's he afraid of...the truth?

I keep hearing that from you freaks. Tell us exactly how the prosecutor was corrupt and why Biden wanted him fired.

Why Was Ukraine's Top Prosecutor Fired? The Issue At The Heart Of The Dispute Gripping Washington

Why are you always a pimple on a horse's ass? Any idea the total direct and indirect consequences of just ISIS alone, just in ONE country? Not to mention all the other countries affected, and those lives affected and ruined or died later through disease, murder or death trying to flee ISIS to or in other countries as well that to date, no one can wholly calculate? Here is just ones estimate alone, just of Christians, and just in ONE country:

First, Obama really isn't to blame for ISIS. You want to blame anyone for that, you should blame Bush for toppling Saddam to start with without having enough troops to secure the country.

Secondly, the total casualties in the Syrian Civil War was probably only 380K. And that's entirely on the Syrians, not us.

And all because the floppy-eared black Kenyan left ISIS to roost for TWO YEARS after pulling all troops out of Iraq against the DIRECT advice of his generals then totally ignored as just a JV bunch so as to placate his base of democratic donors.

Uh, no. It wasn't his "donors" who wanted us the fuck out of Iraq. It was the American people. McCain ran on continuing the war. Obama ran on ending it. Obama won. The people spoke, LOUDLY, they wanted this war to be over.

Not our circus, not our monkeys.

My point is that you guys saw a Black Guy in the White House, and you went absolutely apeshit. To the point where you even opposed your own ideas.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW what I or anyone else saw, you stupid, DIPSHIT?

I saw a clown that no one had ever heard of that had only been in the senate a couple of years, did absolutely nothing and now was promoted to the White House by YOU GUYS only because he WAS Black! YOU'RE THE FUCKING RACISTS. YOU wanted a guy in there BECAUSE he was Black. And anyone with half a brain could see in 5 minutes listening to the guy that idiot couldn't sell a fucking used car, much less that I'd ever buy one off of him.

And now we have a quarter of the planet in disarray because of that ass and nearly ten trillion in additional national debt.

Because he wouldn't prosecute oligarchs who were committing crimes. Zlochevsky being one of them.

Trumpers know that Faun. The hoax is the lie that Trumpers promulgate that it was something more insidious. They know the truth. Disinformation is the Trumpist only way to victory in November.

Then what do you have to fear from an investigation? If Joe has nothing to hide, he should welcome it, instead he is fighting it. What's he afraid of...the truth?

You mean like Donald Trump is fighting every attempt to expose his financial records and taxes? "What's he afraid of...the truth?"

My point is that you guys saw a Black Guy in the White House, and you went absolutely apeshit. To the point where you even opposed your own ideas.
Obama saw himself as a black guy and clearly one with an anti white chip on his shoulder

You mean like Donald Trump is fighting every attempt to expose his financial records and taxes? "What's he afraid of...the truth?"

i especially loved how donny allowed all his people that were subpoena'd by the house to come in & testify as well as hand over any documents they asked for 'cause doing that certainly proved that he was innocent of any quid pro quo / abuse of power regarding ukraine......

:auiqs.jpg:

oh wait . NONE of that ever happened.

Forum List

Back