Donald Trump rolled the dice on Biden and Burism and lost ... Biden is surging

Your point is that ANY opposition to obama is racism in the mind of liberals

you put him on a pedestal

My point is that you guys saw a Black Guy in the White House, and you went absolutely apeshit. To the point where you even opposed your own ideas.
Obama saw himself as a black guy and clearly one with an anti white chip on his shoulder

LOL!!!! what? he's anti white? he's 1/2 white ... his kids have caucasion blood.

My point is that you guys saw a Black Guy in the White House, and you went absolutely apeshit. To the point where you even opposed your own ideas.
Obama saw himself as a black guy and clearly one with an anti white chip on his shoulder

LOL!!!! what? he's anti white? he's 1/2 white ... his kids have caucasion blood.
Joeb131 said that “we” meaning white conservative critics of obama saw a black guy and thats what triggered us

but obama listed himself on the 2010 census as black rather than mixed race

so your argument about him being half white is with obama not me

The opposition to obama was based on his anti white racism

we saw a leftist in the white house, you saw a black guy. your entire reaction to criticism of him tells anyone with a brain you were concerned with his color.

so what's with his connection to the black lives matter then? you're merely confused because you're following talking points. there you go.

Joeb131 said that “we” meaning white conservative critics of obama saw a black guy and thats what triggered us

oh please - obama identifying himself as 'black' does not mean he's 'anti white'.

way too many rw nutters only saw a black dude. that much is true.

white supremacy came back with a vengeance during his 2 terms, stepping up the rhetoric year after year. what donny did - was give full tilt permission to come out from under their rocks because he embraced them & although he occasionally would say the right things, but they rang hollow & racists knew he was just going thru the motions.

we saw a leftist in the white house, you saw a black guy. your entire reaction to criticism of him tells anyone with a brain you were concerned with his color.
Liberals have skin color on the brain

oh please - obama identifying himself as 'black' does not mean he's 'anti white'.

white supremacy came back with a vengeance during his 2 terms, stepping up the rhetoric year after year. what donny did - was give full tilt permission to come out from under their rocks because he embraced them & although he occasionally would say the right things, but they rang hollow & racists knew he was just going thru the motions.
his support for black lives matter says differently. facts still take you leftists out.

He was elected twice which would not have happened if 'white' people beieved he was anti-white.

Trump's dogma and lies have damaged your tiny mind.

so what's with his connection to the black lives matter then? you're merely confused because you're following talking points. there you go.

lol....

“I know that there’s some who have criticized even the phrase ‘Black Lives Matter’ as if the notion is as if other lives don’t matter. We get ‘All Lives Matter’ or ‘Blue Lives Matter.’ I understand the point they’re trying to make. I think it’s also important for us to understand that the phrase ‘Black Lives Matter’ simply refers to the notion that there’s a specific vulnerability for African-Americans that needs to be addressed. It’s not meant to suggest that other lives don’t matter. It’s to suggest that other folks aren’t experiencing this particular vulnerability and so we shouldn’t get too caught up somehow in this notion that people who are asking for fair treatment are somehow automatically anti-police or trying to only look out for black lives as opposed to others. I think we have to be careful about playing that game because, obviously, that’s not what is intended.” ~ obama.

steven miller? steve bannon? jeff sessions? david duke's endorsement...

He was elected twice which would not have happened if 'white' people beieved he was anti-white.

oh please, the demofks are the most corrupt party on the planet. Know that. how they missed on Gore, and Clinton is amazing. voter suppression and busing support into key districts to take away the republican vote. you don't think we know how you all do it.

True it was only a red flag warning that something was amiss in his brain

he also called his grandmother “a typical white person” who was afraid of teenage black strangers at a bus stop

and jumped into a police event at harvard to call the police stupid and racist against blacks without knowing the details and later having to eat crow

there is plenty more but that was just in his first year in office

Last edited:

lol....

“I know that there’s some who have criticized even the phrase ‘Black Lives Matter’ as if the notion is as if other lives don’t matter. We get ‘All Lives Matter’ or ‘Blue Lives Matter.’ I understand the point they’re trying to make. I think it’s also important for us to understand that the phrase ‘Black Lives Matter’ simply refers to the notion that there’s a specific vulnerability for African-Americans that needs to be addressed. It’s not meant to suggest that other lives don’t matter. It’s to suggest that other folks aren’t experiencing this particular vulnerability and so we shouldn’t get too caught up somehow in this notion that people who are asking for fair treatment are somehow automatically anti-police or trying to only look out for black lives as opposed to others. I think we have to be careful about playing that game because, obviously, that’s not what is intended.” ~ obama.

kkk is a demofk prize. Don't forget it, here let me remind you.
https://www.history.com/topics/reconstruction/ku-klux-klan

Obama enjoyed support from guilt-ridden white liberals

as does any-off color democrat party candidate

Last edited:

lol....

I saw very strident supporters AND opponents of trump

Last edited:

lol....

I saw very strident supporters AND opponents of trump

he's a shame baitor. useless garbage cesspool

Really? You're "fine" with the worst president in history who doubled our debt, killed millions, ruined healthcare, spied on people, cheated to steal an election and was the most scandal-laden lying president ever?

I think you need psychological help. Killed millions? When did this happen?

Yup, pretty much. All opposition to Obama was racism.

For a guy who claims to be so smart you sure got that wrong

obama and his consort were white haters with a giant chip on their shoulder

Thanks for proving my point.

The bald faced reality is that MUCH of the opposition to Obama by Republicans, IS racism. The entire "birth movement", which is 30% of Republicans, is HIGHLY racist. The Republican Party bases much of their platform on the idea that social spending is giving "free shit" to lazy inner city minorities who are lawless, lazy and undeserving.

Since Ronald Reagan, the party has railed against "welfare queens", and the "war on poverty", which saw the poverty rate fall from 35% to 20% during the years race has been a focal point. Republicans created the rural/urban divide as well as the white/minority divide, because it is in their best interests to keep low income Americans from joining forces and voting for the best interests of ALL low income Americans, regardless of race or zip code.

White Americans have lapped up that message with a fork and spoon, witness the rise of a flagrant white supremacist such at Donald Trump. The Republican Party has now lost so many members that there are now more registered independents than there are registered Republicans.

Republicans are bending themselves into pretzels attempting to rationize voting for Trump's economic policies while decrying his less savoury behaviour but Trump's inherent racism is at the root of his fiscal policies, and preserving white privilege is a HUGE part of it. For Trump, the world is divided in winners and losers, and he's always been on the side of the big guy bullying the little guy out of his lunch, because he can.

Bullshit. They didn't prove a damn thing, that's just your wishful thinking. You probably think they proved "Russia collusion" too, even though your savior Mueller said there was none. Seek treatment.

They got caught in a "Drug Deal". Everyone knows it. The world knows it.
You keep clinging to that, Booboo. Meanwhile, here's something for you to chew on.

That's Biden bragging about getting a corrupt prosecutor thrown out. That will help Biden get elected.

I keep hearing that from you freaks. Tell us exactly how the prosecutor was corrupt and why Biden wanted him fired.

Because he wouldn't prosecute oligarchs who were committing crimes. Zlochevsky being one of them.

So again I ask: Why not clear it all up with an investigation? If there's nothing to hide, Joe should welcome the opportunity to clear his name and his drug addicted son who was receiving $83,000 a month from the company daddy didn't want investigated.

Really? You're "fine" with the worst president in history who doubled our debt, killed millions, ruined healthcare, spied on people, cheated to steal an election and was the most scandal-laden lying president ever?

The bald faced reality is that MUCH of the opposition to Obama by Republicans, IS racism.

The bald faced reality is that you're a fucking idiot whore. How do you suppose, bitch, that people like me were stout supporters of Alan Keyes if we are racists? Who is Alan Keyes you ask? He was actually a very good and promising candidate with a strong military and constitutional background who SHOULD have won the race for senate, he was actually the guy running against Obama and Obama screwed him over and stole the election from him.

Alan Keyes - Wikipedia

Obama never should have even made it to the Senate much less the WH, and as bad as a president Obama was because HE SUCKED, Keyes I think would have made a great one.

Now take that and all your racist garbage and shove them both up where the sun never shines.

The bald faced reality is that MUCH of the opposition to Obama by Republicans, IS racism. The entire "birth movement", which is 30% of Republicans, is HIGHLY racist. The Republican Party bases much of their platform on the idea that social spending is giving "free shit" to lazy inner city minorities who are lawless, lazy and undeserving.

Since Ronald Reagan, the party has railed against "welfare queens", and the "war on poverty", which saw the poverty rate fall from 35% to 20% during the years race has been a focal point. Republicans created the rural/urban divide as well as the white/minority divide, because it is in their best interests to keep low income Americans from joining forces and voting for the best interests of ALL low income Americans, regardless of race or zip code.

White Americans have lapped up that message with a fork and spoon, witness the rise of a flagrant white supremacist such at Donald Trump. The Republican Party has now lost so many members that there are now more registered independents than there are registered Republicans.

Republicans are bending themselves into pretzels attempting to rationize voting for Trump's economic policies while decrying his less savoury behaviour but Trump's inherent racism is at the root of his fiscal policies, and preserving white privilege is a HUGE part of it. For Trump, the world is divided in winners and losers, and he's always been on the side of the big guy bullying the little guy out of his lunch, because he can.
I disagree

but hey, if a canadian wants to hate the republican party it makes no difference to me

I disagree

but hey, if a canadian wants to hate the republican party it makes no difference to me

Here's a clue for you. Expressly an opinion that you disagree with a party or its policies, is not "hating on" anyone or anything. This ridiculous notion that partisans on this board have that a criticism of an idea stems from hatred shows an ignorance of political discourse.

Republicans have no reasonable policies to run on. Their policies have transferred the wealth of the nation to the top 10%, leaving working Americans, increasingly poor and desperate. All they are promising is more financial instability for the poor and working class. All they have to run on is lies about Democrats, and pitting one faction of voters against the other.

Running on fiscal incompetence or crashing the economy won't work.

Forum List

Back