Donald Trump Will Never Be President of the United States

Yeah, he's legit in the sense that the legal obligations were met. Absolutely does not extend beyond that. There is a huge difference between winning a plurality of the vote and losing it. Trump lost. A normal human being would feel some sort of humility and perhaps be more inclusive of all Americans.

Trump earned his first asterisk on election day.
No asterisk will be by his name....and there isn't one there now.
And that is a glitch that has only surfaced twice in modern history. Trump and Shrub.
Glitch??

Lost the popular vote is his first asterisk. Impeached was the second.

Yes, losing the popular vote and winning the electoral college is a glitch.

Typical far left cult member that can not understand how the US presidential elections system operates!

But as always you get things wrong!

Tell me. Find a link that demonstrates the electoral college's intent is to overturn the popular vote.

And the far left cult proves once again that they do not understand how a president gets elected.

So you can't find any source that says the EC was crated to change the popular vote results?

It's a figure of speech. It means that Trump's presidency will be known for two things. He lost the popular vote by more than any other president in history and he was impeached. My god, man.
Oh....so now it's a figure of speech. Walking it back are ya?

Yes. It means that in the history books those two facts will follow him around forever. I'm sorry you want to debate semantics.

Wrong on both counts, but the far left is usually 99% wrong all the time.

They post debunked far left talking points and expect others to prove them wrong!

The history books won't document that Trump lost the popular vote and was impeached? Interesting take.

No asterisk will be by his name....and there isn't one there now.
Glitch??

Typical far left cult member that can not understand how the US presidential elections system operates!

Tell me. Find a link that demonstrates the electoral college's intent is to overturn the popular vote.

And the far left cult proves once again that they do not understand how a president gets elected.

So you can't find any source that says the EC was crated to change the popular vote results?

Oh my the far left cult is strong with this one! Does not understand how the president of the US gets elected.

Asking for links to something they do not understand in the first place, now this stuff you can not make up!

It's a figure of speech. It means that Trump's presidency will be known for two things. He lost the popular vote by more than any other president in history and he was impeached. My god, man.
Oh....so now it's a figure of speech. Walking it back are ya?

Yes. It means that in the history books those two facts will follow him around forever. I'm sorry you want to debate semantics.

Wrong on both counts, but the far left is usually 99% wrong all the time.

They post debunked far left talking points and expect others to prove them wrong!

The history books won't document that Trump lost the popular vote and was impeached? Interesting take.

The far left cult books will, but you refuse to understand how the process of everything works!

Oh my the far left cult is strong with this one! Does not understand how the president of the US gets elected.

Asking for links to something they do not understand in the first place, now this stuff you can not make up!

Where is the link? Link to something where our forefathers' intention of the EC was to overturn the popular vote. Sounds like it should be easy to find and you seem pretty confident so let's see it.

You have to be at least mildly capable, right?

There is not and never has been a condition that the American President has to win the most votes to be elected President.

And that is a glitch that has only surfaced twice in modern history. Trump and Shrub.

It’s irrelevant.

It's irrelevant if more of the country didn't want him to be president? Trump thinks the same thing. He's just that dumb too.
You mean more people in a few populated counties didn't want him.....The country wanted him and the electoral college played that out for you.

Do what ever mental gymnastics you need to convince yourself, but the voters never wanted him as president, and I'm sure they never will.
Good thing we aren't a true democracy where the mobs would rule, huh?
Thank God our FF were much smarter that what we have today. A representative democracy for states gives the entire nation representation.
Not just the few populated states.

Sorry that this interferes with your dreams

Where is the link? Link to something where our forefathers' intention of the EC was to overturn the popular vote. Sounds like it should be easy to find and you seem pretty confident so let's see it.

See how the far left refuses to understand how the election for president works?

They will ask for links to support their debunked far left cult propaganda, yet prove they can not understand how the system works!

How about you supply the link where the FF intended the popular vote overturn the EC? Sounds like it should be easy enough for you. You
certainly sound like that's what you want.

It’s irrelevant.

It's irrelevant if more of the country didn't want him to be president? Trump thinks the same thing. He's just that dumb too.
You mean more people in a few populated counties didn't want him.....The country wanted him and the electoral college played that out for you.

Do what ever mental gymnastics you need to convince yourself, but the voters never wanted him as president, and I'm sure they never will.
Thank God our FF were much smarter that what we have today. A representative democracy for states gives the entire nation representation.

Without the EC only a few cities would dictate who how the country is run. That is very dangerous and what our FF did not want.

See how the far left refuses to understand how the election for president works?

They will ask for links to support their debunked far left cult propaganda, yet prove they can not understand how the system works!

Refuses to understand? Ask for links to support my debunked propaganda? What?

I'm asking you for a link to prove your own claims. Do you know how to read? To me it's pretty obvious you are incapable of using the copy/paste function on your machine to post a link, right?

I'm ask you for a link to prove your own claims. Do you know how to read?
And I've asked you for a link

Yes you refuse to understand and prefer the religious dogma of the far left cult!

How about links showing that the popular vote is supposed to negate the EC?

Come on, should be easy for the far left cult to produce since it is what they ramble on about!

It’s irrelevant.

Do you consider all voters exercising their right to vote to be a mob, or just the ones who didn't vote for that orange fool? (3 million more)

How about you supply the link where the FF intended the popular vote overturn the EC? Sounds like it should be easy enough for you. You

First you're going to have to find where I made that claim.

It’s irrelevant.

Do you consider all voters exercising their right to vote to be a mob, or just the ones who didn't vote for that orange fool? (3 million more)

Impeaching Trump is removing the right to vote, because the far left knows they do not have a candidate that can beat him.

And I've asked you for a link

Yeah, for something I've never said. Do you mind like stepping aside I'm not a big fan of those who claim I said something when I didn't and then try to hold me to it.

Yes you refuse to understand and prefer the religious dogma of the far left cult!

Come on, should be easy for the far left cult to produce since it is what they ramble on about!

I never said the popular vote negates the EC. You and the other douche really love to lie about my posts. I simply asked for a link that shows the intended purpose of the EC was to overwrite the popular vote. Oh...if you do find it then please post the reasoning. It'd probably be enlightening.

So?, Trump won the majority of the electoral college which makes him every bit as legit as any other
president we've had. That is where the rubber meets the road....right?

Yeah, he's legit in the sense that the legal obligations were met. Absolutely does not extend beyond that. There is a huge difference between winning a plurality of the vote and losing it. Trump lost. A normal human being would feel some sort of humility and perhaps be more inclusive of all Americans.

Trump earned his first asterisk on election day.

Legality is all that matters. Your attempt to delegitimize him based on lies, made up charges, and innuendo however, is not.

Legality is not all that matters. He lost the popular vote, he is an unpopular president. You may not think that makes a difference when leading a country, it does. Probably the biggest reason the wall hasn't been built, Trump's ideas are unpopular, people don't want to spend money on that shit and Congress isn't going to go out on a limb to get that for him either.

He lost the popular vote, he is an unpopular president.

You know what they call the guy who won the electoral vote, lost the popular vote and is unpopular?

Mr. President.

Yeah, an unpopular president. Nobody is arguing otherwise.

Yup, he's the president.

First you're going to have to find where I made that claim.
No I don't, I've asked you and if you're going to hide behind a comment like that, you've already lost the argument.

I never said the popular vote negates the EC. You and the other douche really love to lie about my posts. I simply asked for a link that shows the intended purpose of the EC was to overwrite the popular vote. Oh...if you do find it then please post the reasoning. It'd probably be enlightening.

So yes you have nothing other than far left religious dogma, not based in reality!

If you do not understand how the system works that is on you and no amount of links will fix that.

Forum List

Back