Donald Trump's appeal

[unhinged is chronically psychotic, that must be considered with every statement he makes.

Still butt hurt over your last ass-whipping, huh duhs?

If you put 1/10th the effort into formulating a rational argument that you do into being a mindless hack, you might hold your own with me.

See, I know you actually have a brain, unlike most of your lefty-bedfellows. But you'd rather be a hack than use it.

[unhinged is chronically psychotic, that must be considered with every statement he makes.

Still butt hurt over your last ass-whipping, huh duhs?

If you put 1/10th the effort into formulating a rational argument that you do into being a mindless hack, you might hold your own with me.

See, I know you actually have a brain, unlike most of your lefty-bedfellows. But you'd rather be a hack than use it.
what ass whipping would that be?
you must be off your meds.
the only ass handing between you and I is the countless times I've handed you yours.
anything else fantasy.

Fiorina's face
Carson an 'okay' doctor
Meghan Kelley's menstruation
Jeb Bush should speak english
his claim that he doesn't have time for p.c.
and the dozens of times he's called people dumb or essentially said 'scoreboard'

He's suffering from arrested development, just like his supporters. Bumper sticker solutions like 'deport them all' and 'make mexico build a fence' are without any real thought. the claim that he doesn't have time to be pc is simply saying he doesn't have the time to think about what he's saying or respect for the people and issues he's talking about. He's stuck in the mindset of a 14 year old, and for the republicans out there that suffer from the same lack of maturity he's speaking their language. for decades they'e listened and cheered on as Rush and Hannity have done the same thing. When Palin winked at the vice-presidential debate that was all they needed to see. Obama will always be a muslim to them, and no matter what happens here or abroad it's his fault.

when i was 14 i thought i knew everything and that all problems were simple. i grew up. Trump and his supporters never did.

The butthurt is very strong in you.

Donald Trump is a reflection of what is brewing in America today.

We're tired of the stupidity.
We're tired of the political-correctness.
We're tired of the double-standards.
We're tired of seeing this once great country being destroyed by the left.
Donald Trump isn't perfect...but he's the real deal.
He's especially not a lying two-faced politician who tells you what you want to hear and then does what he's told to do by the Washington establishment.

Fiorina's face
Carson an 'okay' doctor
and the dozens of times he's called people dumb or essentially said 'scoreboard'

He's suffering from arrested development, just like his supporters. Bumper sticker solutions like 'deport them all' and 'make mexico build a fence' are without any real thought. the claim that he doesn't have time to be pc is simply saying he doesn't have the time to think about what he's saying or respect for the people and issues he's talking about. He's stuck in the mindset of a 14 year old, and for the republicans out there that suffer from the same lack of maturity he's speaking their language. for decades they'e listened and cheered on as Rush and Hannity have done the same thing. When Palin winked at the vice-presidential debate that was all they needed to see. Obama will always be a muslim to them, and no matter what happens here or abroad it's his fault.

when i was 14 i thought i knew everything and that all problems were simple. i grew up. Trump and his supporters never did.

He's especially not a lying two-faced politician who tells you what you want to hear and then does what he's told to do by the Washington establishment.
too bad it's so disingenuous .....

People are liking him because he is outspoken about what americans are pissed off about. The other candidates are all about the same old shit that will never happen.
People's eyes are opening to the bullshit lies and $$$$ running the country in the background.
This is including our Food, Medications, Medical care prices , Taxes. They are poisoning and fucking us anyway they can for more money in their pockets.

Trump may need to tone it down a bit, but in order to play in this corrupt playground , you have to be tuff.

~
a nutjob without shame? birds of a feather

please. you don't get to claim anything about the constitution,

Why not? I didn't vote for Obama.

i believe your position is that the supreme court does not have the power of judicial review. you have disqualified yourself from any serious conversation.

I believe you are a babbling idiot who is confused by what I have said, or is converging all who are not good Obamunists into a single composite "enemy of the people."

Further, as a worshiper of the ruler who has shown more contempt for the Constitution than any other in American history, your hypocrisy renders you a clown.
i did confuse you with someone else. sorry.
you're just the guy who lies. constantly.

donald is the real deal?

good gawd, you're a product of madison avenue's belief in packaging

Fiorina's face
Carson an 'okay' doctor

what part of him is the 'real deal?' his willingness to insult people? because that seems to be all he does.

Fiorina's face
Carson an 'okay' doctor

what part of him is the 'real deal?' his willingness to insult people? because that seems to be all he does.

Obama insults people all the time. Some of the names Democrats use for us are disgraceful. Teabaggers, enemies, racists, you name it they've used it.

Donald Trump calls people stupid.

Oh how terrible.

Besides.....you people would be calling Fiorina a c**t if she was leading in the polls....so spare me, thou hypocrite.

Fiorina's face
Carson an 'okay' doctor

Obama insults people all the time. Some of the names Democrats use for us are disgraceful. Teabaggers, enemies, racists, you name it they've used it.

Oh how terrible.

Besides.....you people would be calling Fiorina a c**t if she was leading in the polls....so spare me, thou hypocrite.
correction! teabaggers named them selves.
it's almost as unfortunate as the name dick Glasscock, before you ask , yes it the name of a kid I went to JR high school with.

Fiorina's face
Carson an 'okay' doctor

Oh how terrible.

nice of you to decide for us how we'd react.

now, care to tell us what makes trump 'the real deal'?

I've been saying it for weeks......Trump is really a Democrat.
He told CNN to donate money to Vets, probably the ones not captured that he likes, so like a Liberal Drumpf is generous with other peoples money!

The part of him that bitches about Oreos being made in Mexico which is taking away American jobs while he has his signature clothing line made in Mexico taking away American jobs.
To Drumpf that is the art of the "real deal."

I hope the hell he get's the nomination IF HE MAKES IT THAT FAR?, but he will probably tank by next summer, to many people hate his ass..

The last old white rich guy with a high Unapproval rating got beaten into a pulp in 2012, only he hated poor people and not Mexicans..

This clown is fatter, with uglier hair, and a much worse speaker than Romney was, he WON'T get any of the Black or Hispanic vote, just angry old whites, that failed Miserbly in 12, and he will get beaten down worse in 2016, than Romney did..

Talking shit about Carly Fiorina, and making fun of her looks when he is much uglier than her, just shows what a complete Asshole this turd is...

Old rich white people?

Like Joe Biden?

The crook Hillary?

Comrade Bernie?

ROFL

There is no hypocrisy like demopocrisy.
Your right too many whites in Government now, that's why it's so fucked up and corrupt, AND DYSFUNCTIONAL, if more Asians, Hispanics, and Blacks ran for office id vote for them!!

If there was 1 REPUG, i wouldn't mind getting the nomination it would be Carson...

Forum List

Back