Donnie Loves Chachi

Chachi will subconsciously harken us back to the days when America was great at Mel's Diner where nary a negro showed his face without a mop in his hands.

No ex President or Presidential contender will speak on his behalf. No Bush, no McCain, No Romney, No Dole
Major Republicans refuse to endorse him

I'm not a Trump voter, but frankly, I don't understand what is so damning about that. He was nominated by the Republican electorate specifically because the voters knew those people wouldn't want him. He was perceived to be the anti-establishment candidate.

Also, with the exception of Bush, all of those guys lost, and the left despised Bush.

sv2o87.jpg

I'm so happy there are no negroes at this counter, Susie.

Make America White Great Again™

When I saw Trump and his women on stage after one of his primary wins, they reminded me of blonde versions of these chicks:

2mzfhgg.jpg

I wish someone would photoshop some guitars...

dnja79.jpg

Might as well face it, you're addicted to Trump...

sv2o87.jpg

I'm so happy there are no negroes at this counter, Susie.

Make America White Great Again™

Why do you always have to drag race into things? Seriously, Negroes?
That's what they were called when America was Great. I'm just trying to get in the spirit for the sake of party unity and stuff.

"Where's my African-American?"

nvz610.jpg

Look at my African-American over here.

otzr6d.jpg

I feel like a fly in a glass of milk!

Trump's African-American: 'I Am Not A Trump Supporter'
Gop conventions are generally pretty white. Trump however seems poised to go where the GOP has never gone before with the black vote. I really don't understand it. I mean yes Donald's Mexican rants are racist. He's pandering. But maybe I missed it, but I don't recall him really going one way or another with blacks.

Chachi once posted this photo on Twitter and wrote, "“WOW He wakes up to this every morning".

2zdrt3n.png

Is Duck Dynasty even still a thing?
'Duck Dynasty' Star Phil Robertson Claims Black People Were 'Happy' Pre-Civil Rights

You know...when America was Great those negroes were happy on the plantation picking cotton.

Let's Make America Great Again.
True, but Haley Barbour said there wasn't much of a Klan problem in his home town of Yazoo City. It's sort of symptomatic of the gop. Not an outward race hate so much as an attitude of "get over it." jmo

nvz610.jpg

otzr6d.jpg

Gop conventions are generally pretty white. Trump however seems poised to go where the GOP has never gone before with the black vote. I really don't understand it. I mean yes Donald's Mexican rants are racist. He's pandering. But maybe I missed it, but I don't recall him really going one way or another with blacks.
He attacks other minorities. You think he makes an exception from his bigotry for blacks?

nvz610.jpg

otzr6d.jpg

He attacks other minorities. You think he makes an exception from his bigotry for blacks?

Hey, you're the one going on and on about the "Negroes".

nvz610.jpg

otzr6d.jpg

When did he "attack" minorities?

nvz610.jpg

otzr6d.jpg

When did he "attack" minorities?
2rnasyu.jpg

Forum List

Back