Don't worry about climate until you see stuff like in this photo

This took place from 1933 to 1939. Man was climate then a problem. Imagine at sea having dust settle on your ship. So do not whine now it is too warm.

dust_bowl_promo.jpg
It's already happening, just not in the US yet.

More than 32 million climate-linked internal displacements were recorded in 2022 – mostly in Asia and the Pacific.

One-quarter of disaster displacements in 2022 were due to flooding in Pakistan, which was the world’s largest disaster displacement event in a decade.

In-depth Q&A: How does climate change drive human migration?

“The dustbowl had nothing to do with wetlands”

You failed science didn’t you?

I taught multiple levels of all sorts of science classes. Up to Graduate level.

Now you are the one who's never had a science class.

And it shows.

I taught multiple levels of all sorts of science classes. Up to Graduate level.

Now you are the one who's never had a science class.

And it shows.

Sure Felix

“The dustbowl had nothing to do with wetlands”

You figured that out yourself Skippy?
Didn’t just affect the farms, it impacted the whole country

Now, consider how grasslands affect the environment
Want to talk about swamplands next?

What they now call protected wetlands
Yes, do you imagine a dust bowl?

It's already happening, just not in the US yet.

More than 32 million climate-linked internal displacements were recorded in 2022 – mostly in Asia and the Pacific.

One-quarter of disaster displacements in 2022 were due to flooding in Pakistan, which was the world’s largest disaster displacement event in a decade.

In-depth Q&A: How does climate change drive human migration?
So you are saying the Pakistan didn't go back after the flood water subsided? You do realize floods happen all the time, right? If you live on land and rain causes frequent floods where you live, shouldn't you move?

Why in such small areas? Earth has a massive population.
We get dust that blows in from Asia.

The Dust Bowl storms actually reached Washington D.C., while Congress was discussing it.

Last edited:
This is interesting as well.

This is interesting as well.

Too bad their lie of an abrupt climate change claim isn't happening anywhere in todays world.

The climate in my region has NEVER changed in the Holocene has been classified as BSk and it was in 1964 and it still is today.

Too bad their lie of an abrupt climate change claim isn't happening anywhere in todays world.

The climate in my region has NEVER changed in the Holocene has been classified as BSk and it was in 1964 and it still is today.
I'm thinking that climate change itself is pretty subtle, but spawns some pretty extreme weather events. Like the devastating effects of a small amount of arsenic on the body.

I'm thinking that climate change itself is pretty subtle, but spawns some pretty extreme weather events. Like the devastating effects of a small amount of arsenic on the body.

Climate doesn't do that it is weather processes that does it and extreme weather isn't increasing at all another deliberate lie the warmist/alarmist group pushes which I have addressed repeatedly as I did recently HERE on Tropical weather at Post 39 in another thread:

Storminess has not gone up, and there’s been no increase in hurricane strength or frequency … no “emergency” there.

First, the strength.

1715878275954.png

And here is the global hurricane frequency, both for all hurricanes and for the strongest hurricanes.

1715878347035.png

Hurricane Database Source

=========

There is a lot more in the post to show that it is flat worldwide thus no evidence of increasing severe weather.

So since the Dust Bowl happened, humans can't affect climate?

Denier "logic", as always, is hilariously stupid. Their conclusions never follow in any way from their premises.
You left out the vital thing. Proof. Take notes. Prove humans affect climate.

Forum List

Back