Dr. Ben Carson on Gay Marriage

If he were to run for office he may have stood a chance of attracting moderates. Now he is one "legitimate rape" comment away from becoming another Michele Bachmann.

Yeah, he's a bigot.... That didn't stop you from voting for Obama 2x....

BTW, didn't Obama hold the same opinion up until polling showed a majority support gay marriage?

Last edited:

BTW, didn't Obama hold the same opinion up until polling showed a majority support gay marriage?

Obama has no backbone. That doesn't make Carson's comment any less stupid.

Obama compared gay marriage with beastiality and NAMBLA? Got a link to that, please?

Dr. Carson is highly educated - proving once again that formal education alone is not a cure for bigotry.

Reportedly, he's also a devout Seventh-Day Adventist Christian.

Sort of shows Dr. Carson's true colors...

I tried to give him a chance and not "prejudge" him. A few days ago I stated that he has to or eventually decide which tack he will take; will it be the cain/west tack or will it be the Michael Steele/Colin Powell tack? He has shown himself to take the cain/west tack. I think it was yesterday when he came out with the "plantation" crap. In my opinion, he can go fuck himself and hang out with the neocon pigs.

If he were to run for office he may have stood a chance of attracting moderates. Now he is one "legitimate rape" comment away from becoming another Michele Bachmann.

Couldn't be happier. He went, "unforced error" and all, and stepped in the doo doo.

What would you expect? He is a Christian...

It's no like gays can decide a nation election anyway. He may as well come down on the correct side of the issue and be honest at the same time. Better than the dems whoo allwere against gay marriage before they found out they could get a few more votes for supporting the abominations...

I love how these gays think they hold so much power. They couldn;t even get gay marriage passed in California.

It's no like gays can decide a nation election anyway. He may as well come down on the correct side of the issue and be honest at the same time. Better than the dems whoo allwere against gay marriage before they found out they could get a few more votes for supporting the abominations...

So Christians (if they are really Christians) believe that it is acceptable to compare gay couples with NAMBLA and beastiality? Is that what we know real Christians by?

So..he compared gay couples with NAMBLA or beastiality. Wonderful. :doubt:

So Christians (if they are really Christians) believe that it is acceptable to compare gay couples with NAMBLA and beastiality? Is that what we know real Christians by?
Yep

Forum List

Back