Dr Drew cancelled after he talks about Hillary's health.. WOW

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Dont eve speak of the anointed one or you get canned. We have no more free speech if you speak against a liberal .. Well at least she didnt have him killed .. YET...

Dont eve speak of the anointed one or you get canned. We have no more free speech if you speak against a liberal .. Well at least she didnt have him killed .. YET...

There is no left wing bias in the media.

If it were not for the left wing media (6 of the 7 major TV networks) this nation would look a lot different.

Awesome. You know the old saying...

If it looks like a quack,and it walks like a quack, and it talks like a quack...

...it's a quack.

If his showing was pulling in the ratings it would have never been canceled. I suppose it much easier to craft some whiny conspiracy theory instead.

If his showing was pulling in the ratings it would have never been canceled. I suppose it much easier to craft some whiny conspiracy theory instead.
You mean like the right wing conspiracy that is out to get Hillary and her husband?

He's lucky if he doesn't lose his medical license. Diagnosing someone you haven't examined personally is unethical.

I understand he's been assassinated. Just a few minutes ago......another one on the Clinton hit list marked off.

Seems like HLN is finally flushing their toilet.

That place has been a festering talent CESSPOOL almost as bad as FOXNEWS.

Last edited:
He's lucky if he doesn't lose his medical license. Diagnosing someone you haven't examined personally is unethical.
Don't worry. He'll be so overcome by remorse he'll commit suicide any day now.

Kind of like the $400 million ransom that was paid to Iran to free the hostages. Just a coincidence the money arrived the same night the hostages were freed.

Kind of like the $400 million ransom that was paid to Iran to free the hostages. Just a coincidence the money arrived the same night the hostages were freed.

Snap out of it. lol

PBS will hire him to do a show on how to deal with PTSD from corrupt, lying Democrap Administrations.

There was no payment. The money was held hostage and RELEASED only after our people were safe.

There was no payment. The money was held hostage and RELEASED only after our people were safe.

:spinner:

Didn't GOP Senator and doctor Bill Frist do that with Terry Schiavo?
True and where is he today? He certainly lost all credibility on the political scene and probably got at least a reprimand from the AMA.

Forum List

Back