Dr Martin Luther King saved this country

I take this to mean you were full of shit when you falsely claimed MLK Jr. was a Republican.

That made ZERO sense. Even judged relative to your normal.
Well then let me explain it to ya...

LeftofLeft falsely claimed MLK Jr. was a Republican. There’s zero evidence of that, so I challenged him to prove his bullshit wasn’t bullshit as I knew he couldn’t. He’s now running away from my challenge, which is evidence even he knows he can’t prove his idiotic comment. So when he ran away from my challenge by posting something else, I called him on it by pointing out the obvious, which is obviously not obvious to you, that he was “full of shit when you falsely claimed MLK Jr. was a Republican.”

Savvy?

Pretty likely that a black man from that era was a republican.

LeftofLeft falsely claimed MLK Jr. was a Republican. There’s zero evidence of that, so I challenged him to prove his bullshit wasn’t bullshit as I knew he couldn’t. He’s now running away from my challenge, which is evidence even he knows he can’t prove his idiotic comment. So when he ran away from my challenge by posting something else, I called him on it by pointing out the obvious, which is obviously not obvious to you, that he was “full of shit when you falsely claimed MLK Jr. was a Republican.”

Savvy?

Clearly, he must have voted Democrat; especially since it was the Party fighting Civil
Rights as part of its KKK heritage. What did Democrats stand for that he stood for? He was killed in 1968 which was about the time Democrats finally turned a leaf to support Civil Rights. MLK, the icon for Civil Rights over a lifetime was going to vote for or with the Party replete of people who did not support his cause.

If you vote with the Party that is against you, then yea, you got me. If you vote for or with the Party that at a minimum, does not go against you, what does that make you?
LOLOL

Is that supposed to prove MLK Jr. was a Republican??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

“I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”
~ MLK Jr.

Your quote did nothing to support your argument.
Only a brain-dead lunatic (like the one to whom I’m replying) could read this quote...

I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”
~ MLK Jr.

... and claim that doesn’t prove MLK Jr. wasn’t a Republican.

Do you understand that you can be a member of a party, and A. realize that they have faults, and B. be open to the idea of crossing party lines, for various reasons?

That was NOT a rhetorical question. I know that YOU, believe that your party is perfect, and that you would NEVER vote anything but straight Party,

but are you aware that no everyone is as insanely, bitterly partisan as you?
LOL

Dumbfuck. This your idea of a black Republican...

“Actually, the Negro has been betrayed by both the Republican and the Democratic Party.”

:lmao:

That made ZERO sense. Even judged relative to your normal.

Savvy?

Clearly, he must have voted Democrat; especially since it was the Party fighting Civil
Rights as part of its KKK heritage. What did Democrats stand for that he stood for? He was killed in 1968 which was about the time Democrats finally turned a leaf to support Civil Rights. MLK, the icon for Civil Rights over a lifetime was going to vote for or with the Party replete of people who did not support his cause.

If you vote with the Party that is against you, then yea, you got me. If you vote for or with the Party that at a minimum, does not go against you, what does that make you?
LOLOL

“I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”
~ MLK Jr.

Only a brain-dead lunatic (like the one to whom I’m replying) could read this quote...

I don’t think the Republican party is a party full of the almighty God nor is the Democratic party. They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”
~ MLK Jr.

Do you understand that you can be a member of a party, and A. realize that they have faults, and B. be open to the idea of crossing party lines, for various reasons?

That was NOT a rhetorical question. I know that YOU, believe that your party is perfect, and that you would NEVER vote anything but straight Party,

LOL

“Actually, the Negro has been betrayed by both the Republican and the Democratic Party.”

Amen

Here comes the republicans to claim him as one of their own, happens every year.

MLK was a Conservative Republican. His legacy is now represented by his beloved niece Alveda King, who is a huge supporter of her President , Donald J. Trump.

Savvy?

LOLOL

~ MLK Jr.

~ MLK Jr.

LOL

LOLOL

Dayum, you’re committed to stupid. :badgrin:

How about this...?

My grandfather, Dr. Martin Luther King, Sr. was a registered Republican. Uncle M. L. was an independent, who in his own words tended to vote Democrat. I assumed that since granddaddy was a Republican, Uncle M. L. was too. After all, before the election of President John F. Kennedy, the majority of African-American voters were Republicans.

Granddaddy convinced a large block of blacks to vote for President John Kennedy after he helped to get my uncle out of jail during those turbulent days. Uncle M. L. tended to vote Democrat, but remained independent because he found weaknesses in both parties.”
~ Alveda King

:dance:

Amen

Here comes the republicans to claim him as one of their own, happens every year.

MLK was a Conservative Republican. His legacy is now represented by his beloved niece Alveda King, who is a huge supporter of her President , Donald J. Trump.
Alveda says her famous uncle was an Independent. Don’t you idiots ever feel shame for being so stupid?

~ MLK Jr.

LOL

LOLOL

How about this...?

My grandfather, Dr. Martin Luther King, Sr. was a registered Republican. Uncle M. L. was an independent, who in his own words tended to vote Democrat. I assumed that since granddaddy was a Republican, Uncle M. L. was too. After all, before the election of President John F. Kennedy, the majority of African-American voters were Republicans.

Granddaddy convinced a large block of blacks to vote for President John Kennedy after he helped to get my uncle out of jail during those turbulent days. Uncle M. L. tended to vote Democrat, but remained independent because he found weaknesses in both parties.”
~ Alveda King

Does she mean "independent" as in registered that way, or "independent" in as willing to cross party lines?

I note that her first statement, that she assumed he was a republican, in not clearly corrected or reversed.

Amen

Alveda says her famous uncle was an Independent. Don’t you idiots ever feel shame for being so stupid?

She also says that she assumed he was a Republican. So, which is it?

Amen

If MLK were around today, however, he'd be a conservative Republican Dittohead and a huge supporter of Donald J Trump. That's the point.

If you look at pics of MLK today, always looking dapper with a suit and necktie, not unlike Trump. I don't recall MLK ever wearing a kufi or his pants in the sagging fashion that lib blacks like today.

MLK would not have gone for RINO's like the McCain Family for sure. McCain voted against MLK, if you'll remember

~ MLK Jr.

LOL

LOLOL

How about this...?

~ Alveda King

Does she mean "independent" as in registered that way, or "independent" in as willing to cross party lines?

I note that her first statement, that she assumed he was a republican, in not clearly corrected or reversed.
”not clearly corrected or reversed.”

LOLOLOLOL

Dayyyum, the stupid just keeps pouring out of you. :lmao:

Yeah, dumbfuck,she reversed herself. Full-throttled backpedal. One of her biggest regrets in her life...

”I have few regrets in my life. At the top of the list is the demise of two children in my womb, and one miscarriage. Next to that, I regret having said to a group of peers that my Uncle M. L. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was a Republican. I said that without having all the facts.”
~ Alveda King

Last edited:
Amen

If MLK were around today, however, he'd be a conservative Republican Dittohead and a huge supporter of Donald J Trump. That's the point.

If you look at pics of MLK today, always looking dapper with a suit and necktie, not unlike Trump. I don't recall MLK ever wearing a kufi or his pants in the sagging fashion that lib blacks like today.
Dr King supported Affirmative Action, National Healthcare and redistribution of wealth

Sounds MAGA to me

The only problem here is that we have come full circle since the days of King.

When I was a kid, it was the right that judged a person by the color of their skin rather than the content of their character. Today, it is the left that does so.

Anybody who doubts that should check out the threads about the Covington kids, where all that maters to leftists is supporting Nathan Phillips because of his race instead of acknowledging the fact he's a lying piece of racist filth who set about to harm minors and succeeded in doing so.

Amen

She admitted she said that without having “all the facts.” She then corrected her initial mistake.

Amen

LOLOL

Nah, if he were alive today, he’d still be an Independent.

LOL

LOLOL

How about this...?

~ Alveda King

LOLOLOLOL

Yeah, dumbfuck,she reversed herself. Full-throttled backpedal. One of her biggest regrets in her life...

”I have few regrets in my life. At the top of the list is the demise of two children in my womb, and one miscarriage. Next to that, I regret having said to a group of peers that my Uncle M. L. (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) was a Republican. I said that without having all the facts.”
~ Alveda King

You know what I say, when I admit that I was wrong about something?

I clearly state that I was wrong.

I would never just state that I was sorry I said it, and then let people wonder if that meant I was wrong, or just sorry I said it, but still standing by what I said.

Amen

She admitted she said that without having “all the facts.” She then corrected her initial mistake.

Not in the quote you posted, she did not.

quote-if-our-economic-system-is-to-survive-there-has-to-be-a-better-distribution-of-wealth-martin-luther-king-83-16-91.jpg

Sure sounds Conservative Republican to me

Last edited:
LOL

LOLOL

How about this...?

~ Alveda King

LOLOLOLOL

~ Alveda King

You know what I say, when I admit that I was wrong about something?

I clearly state that I was wrong.

I would never just state that I was sorry I said it, and then let people wonder if that meant I was wrong, or just sorry I said it, but still standing by what I said.
Why on Earth would she regret saying her uncle was Republican if he was? Why would she go on to correct the record and state he was an Independent, if he was a Republican?

Forum List

Back