Drive the police out of town

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
What would we do without the government goons? We would....

1. Restore the sanctity of the civilian militia.

2. Form watches and patrol our own neighborhoods.

3. Train independent working class citizens with self defense skills.

4. Distribute firearms to our neighbors so they are always well prepared for an emergency.

5. Establish a communications network so the dedicated civilian soldier in all of us can come to each others aid.

Let's get the government enforcers out of our communities. Prefer the human option.

Be ruled by BLM democrats....

The political parties enforce their arbitrary will through government enforcers.

You are already ruled in part by "BLM democrats." If you want to be sovereign, then start by rejecting armed employees of the government.

Be ruled by BLM democrats....

The political parties enforce their arbitrary will through government enforcers.

You are already ruled in part by "BLM democrats." If you want to be sovereign, then start by rejecting armed employees of the government.
No thanks....I prefer Liberty.....

We will get you goons out of the system soon enough......

97a6034b2dcda4a37a963f7675412fe9d4552367227cef62b36e78d196d77e1f_1.jpg

8d7d7b05f7d4ce6d9ecbfbd339aa3304e32f527fa9259a363943bde23a9f0493_1.jpg

Liberty? What a sham!

Liberty is rejecting the established law and becoming accountable for your own self defense needs. Stop being a dependent sycophant, unless you want to live your entire life sucking ruling class dick.

Liberty? What a sham!

Liberty is rejecting the established law and becoming accountable for your own self defense needs. Stop being a dependent sycophant, unless you want to live your entire life sucking ruling class dick.
You do not understand what Liberty is.....

You do not understand what Liberty is.....

Lack of external legal constraints on an action, or under the statist definition, permission from the government.

What is your definition?

4. Distribute firearms to our neighbors so they are always well prepared for an emergency.

5. Establish a communications network so the dedicated civilian soldier in all of us can come to each others aid.

Let's get the government enforcers out of our communities. Prefer the human option.

wow, another childlike libertarian view of the world.

Okay, reality check. I've been a pretty strong critic of police shootings, and rightfully so.

But that just means that we need to reform the police departments.

The reason why we have professional armies and police department is the 'Yahoos with guns' plot didn't work.

Okay, reality check. I've been a pretty strong critic of police shootings, and rightfully so.

So refine the institution of government enforcers, so that they may better steal from and subjugate the population to the arbitrary will of politicians?

The reason why we have professional armies and police department is the 'Yahoos with guns' plot didn't work.

Yahoos? I do not consider independent working class citizens to be yahoos.

What is stopping yahoos from joining the police? Right now, the police hold a monopoly on force, and you are opposed to civil sovereignty?

What I am proposing is far from unprofessional. Community organized training programs, a local weapons arsenal, a militia comms network, and a system of watches to report and respond to violent aggression. More professional than the state mandated chaos.

Last edited:

Criminals should never be allowed to have guns.....

Criminals should never be allowed to have guns.....

Which reinforces the governments monopoly on force.

You do not decide who and who is not a criminal. Your overlords do, so keep that in mind sycophant.

So refine the institution of government enforcers, so that they may better steal from and subjugate the population to the arbitrary will of politicians?

You mean laws that we all agreed to? if you think that the seat belt laws are unfair, go to your state legislature and ask them to repeal them. They'll laugh you off, because most people want seat belt and child seat laws.

Yahoos? I do not consider independent working class citizens to be yahoos.

What is stopping yahoos from joining the police? Right now, the police hold a monopoly on force, and you are opposed to civil sovereignty?

We have 33,000 deaths a year in this country because average yahoos can't be trusted with guns. And it's what makes policing much more dangerous than it needs to be.

What I am proposing is far from unprofessional. Community organized training programs, a local weapons arsenal, a militia comms network, and a system of watches to report and respond to violent aggression.

Right. Ever spent time with a National Guard Unit? Ahhhh.... happy memories. and glad the unit I was with in College never got live rounds.

:lmao:According to owebo, liberty decides who is in violation of the established law :cuckoo:

You mean laws that we all agreed to?

I did not agree to your laws.

The social contract is nonexistent, my consent is irrelevant, and my means of defense are rendered powerless.

if you think that the seat belt laws are unfair, go to your state legislature and ask them to repeal them. They'll laugh you off, because most people want seat belt and child seat laws.

Naive little sychophant, the people do not control the state.

Not even the local administrative entities established and controlled by the state.

We have 33,000 deaths a year in this country because average yahoos can't be trusted with guns. And it's what makes policing much more dangerous than it needs to be.

How many of those situations only had one armed party excluding the police? Gun deaths are a result of a disarmed population and a prevalence of violent thugs which do not care for gun laws or the government monopoly on force.

Right. Ever spent time with a National Guard Unit? Ahhhh.... happy memories. and glad the unit I was with in College never got live rounds.

You mean the hijacked paramilitaries of the Pentagon? In direct violation of the constitution of the United States of America?

Yeah, fuck the national guard!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back