e On Earth....Good Will Toward Men

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
Tell it to the religious types. Strange isn't it? Most wars have been started by religious folks.

hopefully not today. but you are totally right. :) politically ? the stronger the USA is the less war it seems.

hopefully not today. but you are totally right. :) politically ? the stronger the USA is the less war it seems.

Oh you're right......I remember in the third grade. The retard who was twice as big as the rest of us kinda ran the whole show. The irony is that he ended up in the penitentiary and the best of our students hold multiple honorary degrees from some of the best universities in the world.

Oh you're right......I remember in the third grade. The retard who was twice as big as the rest of us kinda ran the whole show. The irony is that he ended up in the penitentiary and the best of our students hold multiple honorary degrees from some of the best universities in the world.
You can remember what happened three years ago? Well done.

You can remember what happened three years ago? Well done.

Hell...I remember back when we had to learn how to do long division. Now if you take away a calculator, a gps and a PC the best students in the country couldn't find their way to the cafeteria.

Forum List

Back