ebola and jihad

nope---my premise that the killing ---muslim on muslim has lots to do with ISLAM--is entirely correct. It is clear to me that
you have never known muslims----never known persons who
know Islamic society and---probably never been in a mosque or read the Koran and CERTAINLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE HISTORY OF ISLAM OVER THE PAST 1400 YEARS.
some people like to say "muslims are just like everyone else" "they want to live a nice life-----have a car---etc"----<<<< that is a really idiotic view point-------even white American protestants living in suburbia are not "just like everyone else"----they are very influenced by BEING WHITE
AMERICAN PROTESTANTS

Pffft. I've known more Muslims than you have uppercase letters.
Well, almost.

Your post makes no sense. Between premise and conclusion: no bridge.
I get the feeling that's nothing new. :eusa_hand:

All dynamics between humans involves power.

That Muslims are busily killing Muslims does not mean that some do very much want to kill Americans in the US very, very badly.

Fulfilling revenge through terrorism is but an avenue of power.

nope---my premise that the killing ---muslim on muslim has lots to do with ISLAM--is entirely correct. It is clear to me that
know Islamic society and---probably never been in a mosque or read the Koran and CERTAINLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE HISTORY OF ISLAM OVER THE PAST 1400 YEARS.
some people like to say "muslims are just like everyone else" "they want to live a nice life-----have a car---etc"----<<<< that is a really idiotic view point-------even white American protestants living in suburbia are not "just like everyone else"----they are very influenced by BEING WHITE
AMERICAN PROTESTANTS

Well, almost.

It's a short post-----not a dissertation. Your comment is silly----based on lack of knowledge and ENTIRELY on uninformed conjecture. -----I will help----describe a time and
place of muslim on muslim violence----and I will discuss it with you. There are lots of such events historically over the past 1400 years.

AMERICAN PROTESTANTS

Well, almost.

It's a short post-----not a dissertation. Your comment is silly----based on lack of knowledge and ENTIRELY on uninformed conjecture. -----I will help----describe a time and
place of muslim on muslim violence----and I will discuss it with you. There are lots of such events historically over the past 1400 years.

We're already doing that here. And there's no bridge from that to sending freaking infection carriers across one of the earth's major oceans. It serves nothing on their agenda.

Of course the question is still wide open to show how it IS on their agenda.
When you come up with something, let me know. :thup:

Forum List

Back